Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

12x11 Check

Holy crap they killed one of Gibb's wives

i am in shock we heard about them but actually target gibbs family is evil

12x12 The Enemy Within

Tony trying to keep his girlfriend a secret from the team was amusing as they found out

12x13 We Build, We Fight

Finding out the guy was gay did look like a hate crime until we find out he was being vetted medal of honour and only thing stop him was his lifestyle but glad Gibbs found way for him to still get the medal . Jimmy finally become a father

12x17 The Artful Dodger

With the amount of show i watch it's becoming extremely difficult comment every week on the episode and with a show like this that been running for many years it not much really to comment on dead marine or something and we find out who's the killer so i have choice to make which stop comment on long running show focus on new shows   

The killing because of a painting was surprise but bidding war certainly made things tricky at the end

12x02 Kill The Messenger

Tony calling the President a wise ass on the victims phone was amusing but answering Tim's phone was priceless and Leon getting good news was nice

12x03 So It Goes

Ducky finding out his childhood best friend was killed was tragic but the way the other victim was killed seemed like overkill and the way Ducky took care of the killer was impressive

12x04 Choke Hold

What a gadget for beheading someone and the fake shooting had me fooled

12x05 The San Dominick

The Captain trying to get his own kind of justice for his previous hijacking was a interesting twist but you just knew they would be no match for Gibbs and Tim getting caught in his chair was amusing

12x06 Parental Guidance Suggested

If Rachel killing her mother wasn't bad enough but the way she planed it was scary and Zoe standing up to Gibbs was amusing

12x07 The Searchers

Bishop agonizing over the results of her probation evaluation after what Ducky said was interesting and the solider being buried next to the boys parents was a nice gesture

12x08 Semper Fortis

The Soldier going to jail after saving two of the three victims was unbelievable but I suppose she was a easy target rather than the police finding the hit and run driver

12x09 Grounded

Bishop run in with the imposter was interesting as she suspected him right away but being an air marshal did make it more complicated until he turned up dead and the doctor being the killer was a little predictable

12x10 House Rules

Interesting way to use McGee's reflections to run through Gibbs rules and the flashbacks was an added bounce but his letter being for his fathers wake was sad

12x11 Check

Two of Gibbs ex-wives turning up at the crime scene was amusing at first but all being aimed at Gibbs costing one of their lives was sad and he should of killed him when he had the chance

12x12 The Enemy Within

Sarah's rescue was impressive but I couldn't believe she wanted to go back and finding out she was involved was disappointing, Tony trying to keep dating Zoe quiet was amusing

12x13 We Build, We Fight

Breena craving for a cheese burger was amusing and the leak to the press about the dead soldier did help his chance of Medal of Honor nomination but you just knew they would get the killer

12x14 Cadence

Jake's reaction to Ellie going to change her cloths in the car was amusing and Tony reminiscing when he returned to the military academy he attended as a teenager was interesting

12x15 Cabin Fever

Fornell being pulled over for drunk driving was understandable after his wife's murder and I'm guessing killing his arch-nemesis was better late than never, the Russian Counselor asking Sergei to kill Gibbs was surprising but being a being in on the plot was great

12x16 Blast from the Past

Leland Robert Spears being guided to his final resting place by a voice on the phone was interesting as it was a covert identity created for one of Gibbs undercover cases

12x17 The Artful Dodger

DiNozzo, Sr. sharing his knowledge on the painting was amusing as Tony couldn't wait to get rid of him

Thread