Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Shiva

What a disappointing conclusion

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I actually thought it was quite oke, it wasn't really action packed, but it had some good moments and it was more about the emotional stuff.
Loved the Tony in this episode.

10x12 Shiva

You can understand why Ziva and Leon wanted revenge for their losses but I assume Ilan being responsible and getting caught will come later

10x13 Hit and Run

The memories of Abby as a young girl on the trail of her first case was interesting as it also put her off her A game but calling in sick for the first time ever had the others worried which was nice

Renewed For A 11th Season

I loved this Abi episode and I'm happy it's renewed.

10x14 Canary

The most-wanted cyber-terrorist was a little arrogant but their bluff to take him to Guantanamo Bay was interesting

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well it was very convincing bluff i mean it took sometime for him to actually believe it

Hereafter

Well Vance finding out his wife made plans for herself after his death came as a surprise but you can understand why

10x15 Hereafter

Director Vance discovering the safety deposit box was interesting especially when Leroy explained why she had it  but Ziva and Tony babysitting was amusing

10x16 Detour

Ducky and Jimmy's escape was impressive

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well who would thought they had it in them

10x17 Prime Suspect

Gibbs' barber asking for help in ruling out his own son as the killer was interesting and Tony being mistake for being gay was amusing and who would of thought the copycat killer was a news reporter

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well i like Tony getting audited was great payback

Seek

Well getting shot because he wouldn't take a bribe was sad result but great they found him

10x18 Seek

What a great dog warning his handler about the land mine that could of killed that boy instead of his ball but getting shot moments later was a surprise and tragic he was killed by one of his own, McGee locking Tony out of the car with dogs chasing them was amusing

10x19 Squall

McGee discovering that his father, Navy Admiral John McGee was on board during the incident was interesting as there was a lot of tension between them but discovering he was ill came as a surprise

10x20 Chasing Ghosts

The wife's gut feeling about her husband being alive might of been right but after finding out he faked is own kidnapping I bet she wished he was dead and looks like Ziva has the go ahead to avenge her father’s death

10x21 Berlin

Tony and Ziva going to Berlin as they track her father’s killer was interesting as Mossad had their own agenda but the way Vance stood up to the new director was great and what a cliffhanger with the car accident

10x22 Revenge

Ilan Bodnar being the driver of the other car was a surprise and the girl thinking Tony was having plastic surgery was amusing but Ziva finally getting justice for her father was great

Thread