Thread
Printable Version

Outlaw Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ive just watched the first episode it was quite good i read most of your comments and sad that its cancelled, am i to understand there are outstanding episodes that havent aired

reply 23#23 bala's post

i'm just on my 2nd episode now, thats so bad if they have been made why not air them how silly
always repect peoples opinions

on 3rd ep now im going to really like this arent i, and its going to end like big shots or not as the case was

OUTLAW

i know why they wont be airing anymore episodes of outlaw and why they cancelled it, politics this show identifies issues serious issues not just in america but around the world as to what is wrong with government, i beleive the writers of this show hit home a little too closely with some imoral politicians and unethical procedures with flawed systems that prevent justice and equality.this show evoted emotion in realities that are gravely wrong with the world today and what dirty money allows you to get away with. they only show that was sucessful that was allowed to show this side of the world was boston legal, i love both shows, boston legal was lucky because they spread there views behind comedy i wish outlaw could have done the same as to not rattle buracrates that no that this show was very real.
outlaw was brilliant i applaude the writers and the whole production crew who was involved in making a great thought provocking window into what is wrong with the world x x x x x x

reply 27#27 bala's post

yeah i feel quite strongly about things like this, i dont believe that freedom of speach is always allowed

reply 29#29 bala's post

no and thank you

Thread