Thread
Printable Version

Outlaw Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Outlaw Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Outlaw" is a new drama from executive producer John Eisendrath ("Alias," "Felicity," "Playmakers"). Cyrus Garza (Smits) is a Supreme Court justice who abruptly quits the high-level position. A playboy and a gambler, Garza had always adhered to a strict interpretation of the law until he realized the system he believed in was flawed. Now that he's quit the bench and returned to private practice, he's determined to represent "the little guy" and use his inside knowledge of the justice system to take on today's biggest legal cases. And he's making plenty of powerful people unhappy along the way.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 22:46 ]

Pilot

Well a very good first episode but i did love the fact one of his assistant declared her love for him when she thought he was dying. .

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I like the fact each character have different skills which makes a good legal team i just hope straight-cut lawyer doesn't fall in love with that  PI women .

Officer Daniel Hale

Wow taking a difficult case and pick those juror was crazy but he still managed to win this case thanks his fantastic speech about following the law.

In Re: Jessica Davis

Well this case wasn't interesting but seem it happens quite a lot parents forget their kids in the car. .

He really should quit while he's ahead but he an addict

In Re: Curtis Farwell

Well it's sad the guy died and women committed suicide but at least family is taking care of but no amount of money will make a difference

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

That actor really bad luck on show every show he has been on get canned just look last show he was lead was Cane

In Re: Tracy Vidalin

We really thought she was innocent until we reached the 30 minute mark and she smiled at end when she left was confirmation she was smart enough to make sure she look innocent

Tyler Banks

Nice episode but shame the boy died

In Re: Kelvin Jones

Well that boy stood there while his friends were smart enough to run away from the gunfire-he had enough time run but he stood there

In Re: Tony Mejia

I had a bit problem watching this episode but i finally got it to load fully. it makes you wonder about Mexico law i mean a man suppose sentence 25 years in prison  yet he let go by cop because he had money to pay them off so Tony decides to shoot the guy and he found guilty but judge instead ordered him deported .

Marina is married she lucky she managed avoid a big penalty.

Reply 22#22 babysexylexy's post

Yes they haven't aired but it's not a bad show

Reply 26#26 babysexylexy's post

i think that most you ever typed in a comment

so just not another pretty face

Thread