51 123
Thread
Printable Version

Two & A Half Men Season 1-12 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Throgwarten Middle School Mysteries

I hate when they do a dream sequence in the middle of the episode and it was scary dream sequence but it really had me going thinking Walden was back with Bridget

The 9:04 From Pemberton

Alan and Walden have massive falling out and Alan moves out but moving in with Herb was amusing

Big Episode, Somebody Stole A Spoon

Getting Herb out of his funk was disastrous  consequences for Walden and Alan to point where they have no choice but get Judith to help them

Bazinga! That's From A TV Show

This was one best episode this season so funny it had me laughing all way through i never laughed as hard as i did and well done to the writers for creating completely ridiculous episode i am not even going spoil what h appends but they seriously lowered the bar with this episode i just wish they more of these ridiculous episode even Jerry springer could have a whole episode of what Jake did but Walden hooking up jake's ex girlfriend was amusing

On another note: I really disappoint with the way they made Jake rather dumb,  back in early seasons Jake had all the good smart one liners which made this series so funny but make him dumbass as teenager is so sad no wonder the actor bad mouth the show in the interview a year ago. I don't blame him but i can't feel sorry for him either getting 500K per episode .

Another Night With Neil Diamond

Wow after 3 years i can't believe Lindsey dumps Alan   She really does seem like she was best thing that has happened to him

My Bodacious Vidalia

Alan's New look was ridiculous but hooking up with married women was bad enough but him almost dying at his place was amusing considering he wasn't dead certainly provides for a fright.

Cows, Prepare To Be Tipped

Walden find the grandmother more interesting than the granddaughter was amusing and Jake moving to Japan means this would be last episode on the show?.

Wow getting through a whole season in 1 day

Amber Tamblyn As Charlie's Daughter On 'TAAHM'

Nangnangnangnang

With Jake leaving the show they introduce another character and instead of it being a man they introduce a female character and i am not sure how i feel about this because the actress does a good job very talented but she kind of annoying but excellent ending with her taking a women home

I Think I Banged Lucille Ball

Well Lindsey wanting use Alan as her playboy was amusing but Alan thinking he could have a relationship was ridiculous.

Two and a Half Men Season 12 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 12 Premieres October 30, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 12 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-30-2014 19:57 ]

51 123
Thread