Thread
Printable Version

Two & A Half Men Season 1-12 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Grandma's Pie

Well Walden having tell zoe that he is starting a business with his ex-wife as partner was bound to be challenging but them having dinner leading Walden asking her move in with him means Alan has to move out

Mr. Hose Says 'Yes'

Alan moving in with Linsdey and her treating him like man servant was sad but Walden finding out looking after a little girl isn't easy was predictable meaning Alan will move back in

Why We Gave Up Women

Alan having heart attack makes Walden feel guilty about kicking him out of his place but getting Kathy Bates to play Charlie was priceless

The Straw In My Donut Hole

Alan milking the hear-attack was predictable but getting PI to follow him was amusing.

Oh Look! Al-Qaeda!

Jake and Alridge joining the army was a scary thought

I Changed My Mind About the Milk

Walden proposing and her turning him down was very unfortunate   but getting high and mistaken a women for other women in his life was amusing and Alan trying convince Walden turn gay so he could live in the house was priceless

A Big Bag of Dog

Walden payback was very amusing

Four Balls, Two Bats and One Mitt

Holy crap Alan having a 3 some with Walden

You Know What The Lollipop Is For

So this Miley Cyrus episode and boy was she good i am impressed at how annoying her character was

That's Not What They Call It In Amsterdam

I can't believe Rose is back but she really is great character and way she set up Walden was priceless but that title was amusing considering what she was holding

Ferrets, Attack!

Zoe wanting to give Walden a second shot means that Walden has tell Rose and you just knew she wouldn't take it well

Avoid The Chinese Mustard

Missi and jake returning at same time was no coincident but i liked both of them in this episode but you knew she would break up with him again.

Something My Gynecologist Said

Well Lindsey give Alan a choice to get more serious in their relationship but Alan doesn't want to so you kind of expect him to eventually say he's sorry and he did.

I Scream When I Pee

Alan's ex wife returning the hot one and want Alan back certainly made his relationship with Lindsey trick but going with honesty policy was great until pazari showed both of them in her hotel room but ending was priceless with Lindsey in bed with her

One Nut Johnson

This was one hell interesting story arc for Walden create another personality so that women wouldn't think he was rich and meet a nice women who doesn't know him thinking he's poor.

Give Santa A Tail Hole

Walden has decided move in with that women who has no idea he's rich which creates so much stress for Walden

Welcome to Alancrest

Walden trying to make Kate dream come true but giving money to Alan to help her pay for her fashion line was great.

Grab A Feather And Get In Line

Kate finally learns the truth about Walden and is very upset

Run, Steven Staven! Run!

What a stupid reason for Alan to break up with Lindsey just because he wouldn't give a key to walden's house

Advantage: Fat, Flying Baby

Well Kate paying back Walden investment in her fashion line was great but he wanted her not the cheque but he really should be happy he gort his money back?.

Thread