Thread
Printable Version

The Event Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

We have no idea what his power is ?

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Other than he hasn't aged for over fifty years

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

we know they all age slowly but he must have a power

I Know Who You Are

Well look like after all that his secret is still safe but what a way plant evidence of who mole was on that guy . What with all those disfigured girls at the end ?

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Blake's wife Laura being one of them was an interesting revelation and swapping Simon's blood to cover his real ID was smart but i thought Blake was going to realise in the lift and the disfigured girls look like they have had their life sucked out so is this the way they stay young

For the Good of Our Country

Well this was good episode the ending was a surprise but i had figure it had to be one of them but we really didn't get a good look.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Leila abducting the doctor to treat Sean was impressive but it's a shame the Vice President didn't say the name before the explosion and now Vicky Roberts is in danger

Your World to Take

Well he couldn't kill his mother i figure she still as strong but she seem powerful leader and we saw what she capable.

The Event #1.10 Promo

Reply 28#28 bala's post

That was a close call at the petrol station and the corn field and Thomas not killing his mother almost cost Isabel her life

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

She should of been smart enough have a back up plan

Everything Will Change

What a way to end the season and i liked that it wasn't what we expected i mean it was just a  communication satellite

Reply 32#32 bala's post

So ET has found a way to phone home and Leila and  Sean trace Samantha to a psychiatric hospital only they were to late this time

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

LOL how did i miss that reference

Reply 34#34 bala's post

That's me up to date with today's shows so I'm going to finish the miniseries i started yesterday

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

i am saving those for Christmas

Reply 36#36 bala's post

My hard drive is full of all sorts of stuff that i want to watch so i can free up some space

the event hasnt ended has it it will have more episodes won't it

Reply 38#38 babysexylexy's post

Well no news about it being canned so it return in the new year.

good they cancell shows far too easily

Thread