46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-5-2015 18:43 ]

Looks like they are back tracking now?

im actually a little confussed i thought sparticus killed everyone is tina right they are back tracking

Reply 4#4 babysexylexy's post

Yes this is prequel to Spartacus

reply 5#5 bala's post

i guess it will still be good its a shame thou as i would like to have seen what he and all the men do, i have to say sparticus blood and sand had to be the most violent,sexuallyexplicit and fowlmouthed tv shows i have seen ever but i still liked it and found it interesting

Reply 6#6 babysexylexy's post

i can imagine why you like it

reply 7#7 bala's post

pmsl well its about time the girls saw all

Reply 11#11 bala's post

This looks great it's a shame it's listed as a new show so we may have to wait for it to be added

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes i didn't realise it prequel to blood and sand

Reply 13#13 bala's post

This sounds like a six part mini series

I think it was pretty obvious it was a prequel.
I am excited to this, Kinda nice for the actors that were killed off to get more work and nice to see the developement of some of our favorite characters.

Part 1

Well i have to say it was impressive blindfolded match who would thought he would of won but the ending showed he has a lot learn about politics and you can understand how he became what he was in blood and sand.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Batiatus was stupid when was he bragging his men could do in blindfolded but holding him to it was a surprise but an even bigger surprise that he won and I'm sure he will retaliate after what they did to him

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes but that's the problem with bragging . It going be interesting to see how he becomes the owner when he only few gladiators.

Wow Now I wonder what happen to his star gladiator? does he sell him?

Reply 19#19 gabsimom's post

We should find out next week

1x02 Missio

Another good episode with Batiatus getting his revenge on Vettius which was great but how unfortunate on his choice of women to perform with Gannicus

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes that revenge was great i am glad he didn't back down but taking advantage of situation of getting into see his gladiators was great.  

Seeing Crixus has a newbie is great because we know how great he become in blood and sand but he did well against .  Yes the choice was unfortunate but that problem when you are a slave . This is the main reason why we watch this show it's this particular reason.

For those that don't know, Gods of the Arena was produced because Andy Whitfield, who played Spartacus, was undergoing cancer treatment. He was announced to be returning for season 2 but the cancer came back so had to find a replacement and settled on Liam McIntyre. Season 2 should return this fall at the earliest, though possibly next January.

Reply 23#23 Puppet125's post

Thanks for the information

46 123
Thread