Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I would think so, i thought he would be here to the end of the season but it looks like next week is the summer finale

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

The problem with that any sci-fi fan will know he not same person he was when he left so how it the same he has more knowledge than normal thank to spending time in GD. He could advance the technology to new dimension in 1940's .

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I think Grant will realize at the last moment that even though his motives are altruistic, the "daughter's" is not.  I really enjoyed that interaction between the hallucinations and the regular's, especially Carter and Nathan.

I'll Be Seeing You

Well repeating same story-line from season premier just so they can save Alison.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Going back to save Alison will probably have repercussions and Zane is starting to put the pieces together but who is Beverly going after next

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

i think it's Carter

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Didn't care for this episode much.  It really didn't have much a point, other than to say they couldn't change history again.  And if Beverly was the daughter of Grant's coworker, wouldn't her future had been changed because of the timeline switch.  With her "father" in the changed timeline serving 15 years in jail should have done something to her life.  Or am I mistaken who her father is?

There are a few paradoxes opening up in this series. I think Carter is on about his fourth alternate reality now.
Thats enough to confuse anyone. I reckon Beverley is after Zane, don't know why but just have a feeling.

O' Little Town...

This was a great Christmas episode trust Taggart to shrink the town  

Reply 49#49 bala's post

This was a nice Christmas episode with that great Santa sleigh and trying to find out who was the secret Santa was amusing

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

I cant wait for season 5 to start.

Reply 51#51 spratt89's post

Is it season 5 or the second half of season 4 to come and i wonder how long we have to wait but going on last season it will probably be July

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

according to wikipedia Eureka season 4 has 20 episodes.

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Yea luv it was Joe.  And glad that Taggart was there
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 54#54 sanggye's post

the second half of Season 4 Starts July 11, 2011

Liftoff

Well trust Fargo to accidently get lauched into space

Can a house and machines get married?

Reply 56#56 bala's post

It's a good job Jack hit the self destruct button and Zane was not much help to Fargo at the start but the over use of initials (grab the AIG plug it into the VCE and everything will be A,OK) was amusing

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Well Jack decision affected his relationship with his girlfriend?

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Well Jack did what he always did, acted by instinct.  Wonder what the committee is going to do.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

I enjoyed the opening.  Eureka always brings it!   

The house and Andy getting married was funny. haha.  Also, fargo and zane were predictable, but them getting out of it was interesting.  I'm REALLY hoping Zane figures out what's going on with Jo soon and they start having more screen time.  She hurts so much when she's around him and she doesn't deserve it.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread