Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Okay. I saw Claudia on Eureka and I was uninpressed.  I don't normally watch Eureka, so I don't judge the show.  Claudia's part in it was a bit lame though.  They didn't even talk about the purple goo.  At least on 13 Fargo actually did what he went to do.   

I do like Fargo though and would LOVE To see him again. He's fun.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 21#21 arksongbird80's post

Well Claudia was only there to pick up the goo and only because Fargo rolled out the whole "love" tour did she end up being there for the misadventure.  I found it kind of neat that they let her go around with her "artifact" when GD must have their own modern sensors.

Yeah it was cute how Fargo and Claudia are in love.

It was also cool how Henry has finally come to terms with the new reality and embrasses it in the end.

Carter is the only one to be left out. It will be interesting to see if he can win back the girl.

I am sooo sad for Jo regarding Zander.  But LOVE the little almost moments of recognition between them.  I hope they have more of those two in the up coming episodes.  Last season got alittle light on the Zander, so hopefully with the new rebuilding of that relationship we'll see more of him.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

4x06 Momstrosity

Interesting episode with Henry spilling the beans about their time travel to his wife and the robot was funny

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

The robots were funny but one moment which i found amusing SARA chatting up Andy and improve emotional program which unintentionally affect level 6 AI system.   

it's scary AI are becoming more human

Reply 26#26 bala's post

It was funny and what is it with Fargo and his AI's, a while back his car went Christine on him, now his tent.  Maybe he'll stop programming his AI's with female personalities.

[ Last edited by sanggye at 8-14-2010 06:57 ]

Reply 27#27 sanggye's post

It's kind of obvious why programming his AI's with female personalities he's lonely

Reply 28#28 bala's post

you would think once bitten, twice shy.  And until they went to the past he did have a girlfriend.

Reply 29#29 sanggye's post

he's still a nerd

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Um, outside of Carter and Joe, who there isn't?  

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

Andy , Jim Taggart,

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Andy is a robot, taggart, though he was so outdoorsy was still a geek, I mean robotic ducks  

stoned

This would of been an average episode had it not been for the ending-what a shocker

4x07 Stoned

Average episode when Zoe returns for a visit and conceals her love interest for Zane but the fun is cut short when people start to turn into stone including Zoe and it looks like the truth about Dr. Grant's past is about to be revealed. Carter gets fed up with Grant's pursuit of Allison and eventually makes his second move

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

yes yes yes it about damn time. i love carter hes my favourite character but somrtimes you just want to reach thru the screen and just smack him when he is being dense lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 36#36 angel-87's post

next week episode is a shocker

The Ex-files

ok it wasn't a shocker i should known it was all in their heads but it made them realise they had say what been bothering them but what a clif-hanger?.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Once the General decided to move the D.E.D it was obvious that's what they were after but what a interesting cliffhanger

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

if he returns will everything go back old time-line ?

Thread