Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 angel-87's post

The worst one was 2 season ago where the guy eating raw kidneys from fridge

like i said so gross lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

I always thought Dean's deskinning himself was gross.... cool effects but gross lol

Reply 23#23 moppybrody's post

i can't actually remember that

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Not the type of show to watch when your eating, Castiel releasing Balthazar from Dean's fire ring was predictable but i did like Castiel description of Dean (the hairless ape)

Weekend at Bobby's

I like an episode that dealt with Bobby.  A lot of people will be happy about it, seeing as originally he was just suppose to be a very minor, almost once-off character that was only giving a larger part because of fan reaction.

Reply 26#26 sanggye's post

Yes I was very happy we got see what Bobby's life is like when Sam and Dean are not around but i did feel sorry when that women asked Bobby to come over and what happens with that monster blood on her face was priceless. I have feeling that cop like Bobby but i am glad He got his soul back.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I would be suspicious of any woman that would be interested in Bobby if the first thing that happens to her with the supernatural is getting soaked with monster blood and guts    It was a shame and also was sad that he couldn't ever get a bite to eat of his cobbler

Reply 28#28 sanggye's post

She seems like nice women before any of that happen

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-16-2010 04:04  
It was a shame an ...
LOL I couldn't help laughing especially at the end as he's sitting down with his slice, all comfy then the phone rings and he's thinking "Here we go again"

I enjoyed it thoroughly and thought he was right to give the boys a piece of his mind and was pleased they got their act together and helped him out

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 10-14-2010 04:03  
i can't actually remember that
It was episode 6 of season 1 - Skin (I think it was that one, with the shapeshifter)

Supernatural 6x05

Well after episode i agree Dean,  Sam is acting suspicious he could save Dean from becoming a vampire but he used his brother get the information he wanted   .

Still watching this latest episode. But the opening scene ws too funny, Twilight, lol

Reply 33#33 gabsimom's post

I also like the fact this episode made funny out of that movie

6x04 Weekend At Bobby's

I thought Bobby breaking into Marcy's house and then finding out that there was nothing wrong with wood chipper was funny and it's nice that Sheriff Jody has got Bobby's back

Reply 34#34 bala's post

hey, i love that movie and the books lol. but was a good episode all the same. but what the hell is sam up to. he has gone psycho lol. never liked him much lol.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 36#36 angel-87's post

I think he has changed but we won't find about it until nearer to end of the season

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I scared the crap outta my son, yesterday afternoon when I watched it, when I saw Sam's lip curl up I was like *huge over dramatic gasp* and my boy yelped and yelled "Mom, settle down!"

I had a friend at work say he wondered where the show was going and said he thought the few couple of eps were so-so and made me believe him but from the first 6 episodes, I think it's gonna be a great season

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Yea, something is not right with Sam, know it has to do with being in Hell.

Reply 38#38 moppybrody's post

Does he watch the show ?

Thread