Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 6-8 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 12:26 ]

I love spoilers and all, and had read this somewhere else first.  BUT in some ways i kinda think the CW is stupid for releasing these little blurbs for all their shows.  They at least could have waited at least a month before letting little tid bits out about the new seasons leak - like come on i'm still re-watching the final and have the whole summer to wait till next season.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Bit of interesting news...

Jensen Ackles will direct at least 2 episodes this year. One is called "Live Free or Twi-Hard" (tentative title at least) and will make fun of all the girls who are obsessed with vampires like in Twilight and believe they're all supposed to be hot, young guys who sparkle and love them unconditionally. Another one is called "Weekend at Bobby's" which is obviously a play on "Weekend at Burnie's" and if you've seen that movie...well, you know this one has to be good.

Supernatural Interview - Misha Collins - CW Connect

Exile On Main St.

Well good start to season but Dean decided stay after all of that won't last i have feeling whatever is after them won't give up so easily.

I totally have to watch the 1st episode again but did anyone else think that if Sam came back and Grandpa came back..... what about Daddy? oh please please please please

Two and a Half Men

Well trust them to get involved demon baby but like i said Dean back and i love fact she wants give Dean the best of both worlds.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Eventually got to watch the first episode, Exile On Main St and a good start to the season nearly shooting the dog was funny

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Dean's girlfriend has got a sense of hummer threatening to shoot him if he don't leave and the shape shifting baby was interesting

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

And to think if they pick box with a white baby on it there would never know

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 10-2-2010 06:29  
And to think if they pick box with a white baby on it there would never know
  <------ tears of laughter

I'm actually just getting into this show.  The best part though is Castiel!!  This guy is soooo hilarious.  He takes awhile to warm up to ya, but man he's funny.

I'm netflixing season 5.  Gotta find out where GOD went.  Really confusing, but i'm still trying to watch season 6.  Interesting.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

The Third Man

Finally caught up to the show.  It is interesting to see Sam being the aggressor with the I don't care attitude, spending the night with a hooker and all, and Dean has become the sensitive one, taking care of the baby and all.  

Gonna be interesting to see what comes

Reply 13#13 sanggye's post

Well i think Sam has changed so as Dean it amazing how different life experience change a character but importantly they need other moral compass they can't do it on their own. Yes the preview at the end of the episode was fantastic.

Loved Castiel!

Very interested to see how the... I guess sorta role reversal Sam and Dean have going on.

I never knew there were so many corrupt angels

I agree with Bala, preview at the end looks great especially the one where Dean gets cursed with everyone telling him the truth... Awesome!!!

Reply 15#15 moppybrody's post

We don't know which episode that will be

Reply 16#16 bala's post

4... 5.... or 6 that's as close as I know

looks like they're setting up for something big to come *gets all excited* can't wait

yay castiel is back love him and his non existent people skills lol. but this was a very gross episode, the boils and blood and locusts........ blurgh so gross
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 18#18 angel-87's post

you would think we would get used to grossness after 6 years

yeah but i am a tad squeamish lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Thread