Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Added to VIPtv

Reply 180#180 spratt89's post

Well maybe i should say unexpected rather than surprise but show are moving fast . However at least added a show i haven't watched which is great

Reply 181#181 bala's post

It's a surprise to the rest of us who aren't in the know! THANKS for harry's law.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 182#182 arksongbird80's post

Well yeah we were expect this during the weekend but look wait new episode harry law to be updated and added it

Reply 168#168 bala's post

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 27-3-2011 07:15 Outsourced has now taking the lead with 236
It's now more than tripled all free shows

Harry law is popular with new show that were added this week

Okay so what's going to be new for the summer!

Reply 186#186 arksongbird80's post

They are really spoiled for choice and it's hard to believe it's been so long since the last ones to be added

Reply 187#187 codebreaker's post

Well with the introduction to flash and having bring back real player website it's understandable why it taking longer and remember unlike before add new show both sites (Flash and real player). [ Last edited by bala at 6-17-2011 17:40 ]

Reply 188#188 bala's post

It will be interesting to see if the new shows are added to both and which one first

Reply 189#189 codebreaker's post

Real player will be first as it seem quicker to update because it compressed.

I'm kewl with that...just I wanna know......kid with candy. What are my summer choices. >:} They are busy. Glad for the great service though.

Reply 191#191 arksongbird80's post

Like Jim said we have loads of choices it really up to them but here are what members voted for
  • Games of throne ( most members (17) voted for this)
  • Camelot
  • The Killing
  • Off the Map These would be possible shows to be added since there are all in first season.

Reply 192#192 bala's post

forgot to mention the loads more of shows that have not had as many votes for that are also options. But I look forward to whatever shows are added.

Reply 193#193 spratt89's post

Yes there are some of those shows have more than 1 season -if you notice over last year most new show added on this site are in first season. The last show that had many season was JAG which seem disappeared [ Last edited by bala at 6-17-2011 20:53 ]

Reply 194#194 bala's post

yeah I miss JAG on the sites

Reply 194#194 bala's post

With so many shows not making it past the first season it would be nice to have one of the established shows that's in red on the suggestion forum

Reply 196#196 codebreaker's post

why did they take JAG off??

Reply 197#197 arksongbird80's post

No idea but there are a few just missing on the flash site like City Homicide and Airwolf

Reply 198#198 codebreaker's post

Real Player has City Homicide and Airwolf, just no JAG. Weird.

Quote:
    Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 6-17-2011 21:32 why did they take JAG off??
    Well i think they didn't back up of JAG

Thread