53 123
Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Doctor Who Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

Click Here For The Doctor Who About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Doctor Who on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 21:09 ]

when does it start?

Starts Saturday 3rd April

yeppy can't wait........... but i'm still really gonna miss david!! but i promise to give the new guy a chance

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

6:45 pm on BBC - i will watch it live but i just don't like his face

The Eleveth Hour

Ok i have just finished watching the episode and i did want to hate Matt smith but i ended up being amused by him which is different and Amy pond , well she going to be an interesting assistant. i was worried that this was going to turn into a  kids version doctor who and yes the story-line was typical i mean i predicted everything that happens after watch first 5 minutes of the episode which could be considered a bad thing but this first episode so i want wait see few more episodes. I don't  want to ruined it but the  preview rest of season look good.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

it was bloody great thats all i have to say and stockings
The Mod Police Are Watching You

He wasn't david but he held his own!!  I am sooooooo happy to have DW new season starting!!  I love the small town where everyone knows Amy's name and recognizes the Doctor as her childhood imaginary friend.  And another bride to be... that can spell nothing good but a good season

Reply 8#8 kwargalla's post

it's got good reviews over here but there  are always one prude who had problem with the fact Amy was a kissogram suggesting it was inappropriate character but i don't see problem it's not like she was stripper.   .

If your interested

Reply 9#9 bala's post

i can kinda see where their coming from.  We've had the Shop girl, MD doctor, the secertary, airship hostess and now the kiss-o-gram.  1 out of 5 is a high education job (not saying that retail and office work are lacking jobs) but for a strong female roll the current (circa 2005 - present) doctors companions have been lacking that strength in the beginning of their character development.  By the end of their tenure with the Doctor they are totally strong independant woman.  But i can see where the credics are coming from.  True a kiss-o-gram is not a stripper BUT she does dress up in little sexy outfits and flirt and kiss people for money.  You have to admit that is a sexual profession they have placed this character in .  

Reply 10#10 kwargalla's post

I thought the whole point of the doctors companion was it could be anybody regardless of whether there were educated or not. i am still waiting for when he will regenerate into female doctor who   . That an episode i can't wait for.

Can he regenerate into a woman?

Reply 12#12 gabsimom's post

it's never happened but with the doctor never say never.... lol.  In saying that i think it work totally change the dynamic of the show.  Imagine rose meeting the female doctor. that would be interesting.

Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom at 4-7-2010 02:07  
Can he regenerate into a woman?
It was my understanding it can regenerate into any species Tardis chooses human form.

Episaode 2 :

Well this was good episode and very typical but i notice this dr who is a lot more angry than pervious one and i really thought this episode went typical dr who episode of past season. it really made you think imagine if that was future of Britain   . i know it's fiction but it quite disturbing to see.

so now men are human and women are another species, lol.

Episode 3

Well who would of thought the darlek would become so colourful . bang up paint job by the production crew. .

Time of the Angels (1)

Well this was good episode but who thought Amy was going to be turned into stone but she really managed quite well.

ok 1st the weeping Angels always scare the crap out of me. Love that they are back. who thinks when they jump they will end up on the angels shoulders?

2nd who is River Song, and why wouldn't the Doctor help her if he knew how they were tied and why does she know so much about him? I want to believe she is more his daughter but his daughter was named Jennifer.

Reply 19#19 gabsimom's post

why does she know so much about him?

You don't remember pervious season where we met River Song

This might help

53 123
Thread