Thread
Printable Version

Nurse Jackie Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x11 Batting Practice

Zoey throwing a nurse's appreciation week party was a little strange but at leased she got some flowers and it's a good job Kevin took his frustration out on a baseball, it's a good job Jackie found it funny when she found out who took the rest of the missing patches

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well i was surprised she found it funny   

3x12 …Deaf Blind Tumor Pee-Test

After all Jackie has done I'm not surprised that Kevin had an affair but i was surprised she asked him to pack his bags

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah but now she's free if ever there was a time to come clean that was the moment

Nurse Jackie Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres April 08, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Nurse Jackie

Well they say you hit bottom and for jackie she really hitted bottom having a dead body in her place made her realise she needed help

Disneyland Sucks

Well her first day in rehab were tough but saving a life at the end made her feel better

The Wall

Well Nurse Jackie trying to fast forward rehab wasn't going well all because her daugher started to wear eye liner and the wall NOT GOING TO HAPPEN was great way to end the episode.

4x01 Kettle-kettle-black-black

I liked the line were Jackie said she nearly f***ed a stranger to death with the emphasis on being f*** and never mind the poor guy is dead but at leased it was a wake up call

4x02 Disneyland Sucks

The therapist knowing Jackie's birthday from the quote in the book was impressive and not spoiling Grace's visit with her mom was nice, i would hate to see Jackie sad after saving a life if that was her happy face

4x03 The Wall

Jackie leaving rehab early against her therapist's advice was stupid and using Grace's makeup as her reason for leaving was crazy

Slow Growing Monsters

Jackie trying protect Grace from that boy was amusing but she really trying controlling parent but poor zoe finding out Jackie was his rehab thanks to grace was priceless

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The way Grace found out her mother was in rehab was sneaky and the woman who looked pregnant had a great sense of hummer

4x05 One-Armed Jacks

Zoey moving in with Jackie is going to be amusing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

You have no idea wait till you see her Kimono

4x06 No-Kimono-Zone

Zoey's reaction when she lost her engagement ring was amusing but I'm glad Coop was able to find it

Day Of The Iguana

Well he was bound find out that his Son and her knew each other so i am glad that secret out and this certainly going put him in a difficult position with regard reference letter because he didn't know she was an addict

Chaud & Froid

Wow Cruz did make promise he wouldn't fire Jackie but he found a way to hurt jackie by firing Gloria .

Are Those Feathers?

Jackie having to take over should be intresting but telling the patient complain to Cruz was amusing

4x07 Day Of The Iguana

How ironic that Dick with his dementia was the only one to apologise to the patient they dropped and saved the hospital a law suite but Jackie's face when she found out who his father is was priceless

Thread