Thread
Printable Version

Justified Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 bala's post

That was a close call for Rachel and what a scum bag selling out them in witness protection but using his sat nav to see his was at the same place as the shooting was clever

3x03 Harlan Roulette

What idiots trying to escape the road block and driving the truck of the road but playing Harlan roulette after getting arrested was deadly and Raylan being out numbered but talking the guys into shooting each other without having to draw his gun was priceless

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well that really was side effect he really didn't expect that to happen but i have to say i like how criminals bring their own form of punishment when something goes wrong . At this rate we really don't need any cops in Harlan let criminals kill each other while cop sit back ?

The Devil You Know

I have say the escape plan was rather good but Rayland using his car as a weapons was amusing .

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I liked the way Raylan used his car but he should of learnt from the first hit to drop the gun and or move out of the way before her revered into him

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

he was too injuried to move out of the way but should dropped the gun

Reply 11#11 bala's post

If he had stayed down then he wouldn't of been a threat

3x05 Thick as Mud

Poor Dewey thinking he had his kidneys taken out and Marshal was lucky again but her saying i can't believe you shot me was funny considering she had just shot her partner and was about shot Marshal

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Was that Juliet from psych ?

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I haven't watched Psych

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well finally i seen one show you havn't

When the Guns Come Out

Well things are slowing heating up and question is what is Rayland going to do.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Now that what i call poetic justice that the driver getting shot by accident but the guy with the limp getting away was amusing and the girl on her knees was lucky she could hide under the desk

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-2-2012 15:42 ]

3x07 The Man Behind the Curtain

Raylan getting the green light to carry on after the run in with the FBI should be interesting

Watching the Detectives

Rayland really has to watch his back almost get set up for the murder it's a good thing they never found the planted gun.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Thinking Raylan is on Boyd's payroll is laughable but i did like the guys laughing at the story about how his fingerprints was on the bullet

3x09 Loose Ends

Ava protecting the prostitute by any means necessary was nice but the way she tricked him into thinking she was trading her for money before shooting him was great

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

She really becoming an hero

3x10 Guy Walks Into a Bar

Robert threatening to shoot Raylan in the back of the head was interesting but i was hopping he would draw his gun on him and with Boyd telling him to leave town who will he shoot first

3x11 Measures

Raylan going up against the pair of Detroit hit men was interesting but the way Quarles attacked that guy was crazy and was obvious Boyd and Quarles would come to a head

Thread