Thread
Printable Version

Justified Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 10

Well it look like Rayland going tougher time getting guy back in jail . The judge was interesting character it was a good thing he was wearing red pants rather than going commado .

Reply 41#41 bala's post

The judge and his swimming trunks and side arm was amusing and Raylan needs to get Boyd back behind bars but with Otis not seeing him he will have to find another way to get him back inside

1x11 Veterans

Breaking his finger so he couldn't pull the trigger was funny

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

The ending with the dad going  to Rayland is going be interesting.

1x12 Fathers and Sons

Boyd is psycho with that rocket launcher and Raylan's dad Arlo double crossing everyone was predictable but Ava and her shotgun was she brave or stupid

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

I would go with stupid -it wasn't like he threaten her all he asked was her to leave town which i think was reasonable request?.

Well not exactly great season finale as most it got resolved.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Boyd and Rayland working together was strange considering their past but what Boyd's dad did to him I'm not surprised

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Good news this has now been added to VIP and i am looking forward to season 2, fingers crossed

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Any idea when that will be?

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I've been waiting for this show to get added to the site. Missed a few episodes.  I knew it would've eventually appeared - took longer than expected too.

Great addition

IT is great this has been added. I watched the whole first season and can't wait for the second.

Justified Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

when does this new season start

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

Season 2 of Justified premieres Wednesday, February 9 at 10pm on FX.

Can't wait for the new season

The Moonshine War

Well i liked that this episode started it off where last season left off but it nice that he decided stay Kentucky even when he got offered his old job back.

I have to say that young girl really was smart and getting him to hurt himself in that trap was quick thinking but i love that she slapped him while he just stood there that was so amusing.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Yes it was nice to see it continue from last season and that women getting dragged out of the truck made me jump and the young girl was feisty but when she said any man period talking about my period is a pervert was funny but telling him to wake up with a slap was great

New image for season 2 on VIP

The Life Inside

Well this was ok episode but what was guy thinking and his wife wanting adopt the baby might be nice.

Thread