Thread
Printable Version

Apply for converting forum points to VIP pts

please convert 84 pts please. Thank you. How in the WORLD! do I get 11,000 pts like bala!!! Holy moly. That's awesome. Also, how do I get a kewl medal thing!! [ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 10-14-2010 17:26 ] Replied by lbjedward: Done!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Ahh bala. I live to make you feel special!! hahaha I want to be awarded something from the Admin. I'm on here enough now I should be recognized for *something, right!?....lol I'm sure you can figure out a way to use your points. You'll never pay again, that's for sure.

[quote Your Single? [ Last edited by bala at 10-13-2010 19:35 ] [/quote] I am at that actually. We're kinda far away though, don't cha think! haha. I like to drop little tid bits here and there and hope the admin/moderaters are picking it up. Subtle is good. Ehhh HEMMMM!!! I want a medal. How do I get one!! Aparently I don't know how to do the quote thing. I always get the whole post, not a sentence. Annoying! [ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 10-13-2010 11:43 ]

Please convert 150 points. Thanks. Replied by lbjedward: Done!

Please convert: 100 pts. Thank you. I'm running out of points. Could they get converted soon please. That would be great. [ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 7-4-2011 12:59 ] Replied by lbjedward: Done!

Please convert 200 pts. Thank you. Replied by lbjedward: Done! [ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 11-15-2011 14:07 ]

HI ibj: Please convert 150 pts for me. as always thank you. Replied by lbjedward: Done!

convert 150 points for me please. Thank you. [ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 5-30-2012 06:24 ] Replied by lbjedward: Done!

It's kinda frustrating this thread has been forgotten. [ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 1-11-2013 14:56 ]

Reply 139#139 bala's post

didnt you hear: I'm american and we like instantaneous gratification!!! LOL

Please convert 125 pts. Thanks. Replied by lbjedward: Done!

Please convert 150pts. Thank you [ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 1-21-2014 13:32 ] Replied by lbjedward: Done

Please convert 100 points for me. Also I have a F$8 credit how do I use this? When I purchase the promotion I'm always left with the credit. Can this be turned into points? Thanks

Replied by lbjedward: Done

Reply 187#187 lbjedward's post

LBJ is that bad??

Reply 184#184 arksongbird80's post

When I purchase the promotion I'm always left with the credit. Can this be turned into points? Thanks I never got an answer to this. Does anyone know?

Reply 184#184 arksongbird80's post

Please convert 40 points for me. Thanks!

Thread