Thread
Printable Version

Apply for converting forum points to VIP pts

Reply 160#160 bala's post

I just checked and LBJ hasn't opened my PM yet. I will send him an email. He's more likely to check that. Sorry for the delay. I've not been well most of the week, and while I peeked my head into the forum, I haven't posted much, if at all.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Conversion of points

Hello Just have 34 Treasure points to convert but grateful for that as will have to wait to Wednesday to buy further FS. Many thanks PS. Sorry to hear you've not been well for so long Waterlily, I've not been on the forum's much lately so just saw your message to another user. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

Reply 162#162 inro's post

You don't have any points to convert as treasures are a totally different thing but you should read this thread below on how to convert treasures http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 3944&extra=page%3D1

Reply 163#163 codebreaker's post

Thanks for posting the link Jim. I read the post a few minutes ago, and it didn't click that it said treasure points. Reply 162#162 inro's post Thank you very much for your get well wishes. They are greatly appreciated.

Reply 164#164 waterlilybarb's post and Reply 163#163 codebreaker's post

Thanks Jim for that link and to both of you for all your help on this forum over many TV filled evenings! (and days .... sometimes)

Drum roll...

If I've understood this right and I did do this a while ago so forgive me if I've got confused, May I now request that 6 converted treasure to, yes, 6 entire and precious forum points, be converted so I may watch some TV tonight and tomorrow? I'm on a tight budget this month so need to eek (eke?-too tired to spell, long day) things out until Wednesday!

Reply 166#166 inro's post

You would be lucky to get it tonight with LBJ not being around much and if you check some the old posts you will see it can take weeks to get them converted

Reply 166#166 inro's post

Yep Jim is right. It would behoove you next time to start this process at least 2 -3 weeks out so that when you do need the points they are already in place in your account.

Reply 167#167 codebreaker's post and Reply 166#166 inro's post

Jim and Milks - Yes, guilty of total lack of forward planning to avert missing my usual Monday treats! Oh well, will enjoy those 6 extra points when they do arrive

Please convert 942 points for me. Thanks Replied by lbjedward: Done!

Please convert 1130 points for me Replied by lbjedward: Done!

Converte 8f$ Please

Hallo,I have 8 f$ Left over, can You please Converte them ? Mans thanks in Advance !![ Last edited by wohbomber1 at [url=tel:10-6-2014]10-6-2014[/url] 03:21 ][ Last edited by wohbomber1 at [url=tel:10-6-2014]10-6-2014[/url] 03:22 ] [ Last edited by wohbomber1 at 10-6-2014 03:26 ] 60pts coverted Replied by lbjedward: Done!

Reply 173#173 codebreaker's post

Maybe we should let one of the mods know it's been 6 weeks

Reply 174#174 bala's post

Post #1 saying two days is a joke but didn't it used to be done every Sunday

Reply 175#175 codebreaker's post

Yes at the start back in 2007-2009 then it was every 2 weeks from 2010 onwards than monthly from 2011 and now it's random . it's good thing i posted way in advance

Reply 170#170 codebreaker's post

This post is only to bring this back to the top as it's been a while PS If you think you've seen this before you would be right as it's been seven week and counting so I deleted it and then reposted it to bring it back to the top [ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-3-2014 07:06 ]

Reply 176#176 codebreaker's post

Sorry fellas. I've sent LBJ an email reminding him to check in on this thread to convert your points.

Reply 177#177 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you it's been done

Reply 178#178 bala's post

Thanks for letting me know, and glad to hear it. Please feel free to shoot me a PM any time if the wait gets too long. I do check the thread, but don't always think to say something.

Missing VIPTV Points

I exchanged 20 F$ I purchased at FriendVista (the purchase posted to my card on 11/5). I used approx 4 points right away - now my points show as 0, and the exchange log shows it as "incomplete". FriendVista shows my purchase but not the points (I guess they assumed the exchange was successful). I have tried contacting VIPTV via their "Live Support" (which was offline at the time), and have had no response. I just tried again. What should I do? I'm out $20 and can't watch any shows!

Thread