Thread
Printable Version

Parenthood Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Is this episode posted yet? I can't find it...

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Taking the bedroom door away was a bit extreme especially on a teenager girls room, the play was enjoyable and I'm glad Jabbar's was able to get over his stage fright but Haddie going to her grans house was amusing

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

I can't find this episode, can anyone tell me if it has been posted yet?

Reply 39#39 studiojek's post

Sorry it hasn't been updated on this site

I got fed up of waiting and admin know this episode hasn't been updated

Sorry for the confusion  

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Thanks Bala. I just read a post before about "tvfull.com" - is it affiliated? There's no forum on it, I guess we can only see programs by paying, not by earning points - do you know?

Reply 41#41 studiojek's post

Yep you need make a donation but trust me i am sure episode will updated soon on VIPTV site. Hopefully before next new episode which is next week

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Ok, thanks! No, I'm not going anywhere - just wondering what will become of this site! Hope it doesn't shut down

Reply 43#43 studiojek's post

Don't worry i highly doubt it .

I have every confidence in this site i admit i am slightly disappointed with lack new show added but i am patient enough to know they will eventually get added in due time at least advantage is more episode to watch when added.

Quote:
Originally posted by studiojek at 1-21-2011 12:54  
Is this episode posted yet? I can't find it...
It has now been posted

Episode 14

Christina really bugged me in this episode: even if she's afraid and knows she's right, what can it hurt to just quietly sit down and talk it out with Haddie??! She's cutting off her nose to spite her face, as they say. If she wants Haddie to act like an adult, she's going to treat her a little more like an adult.

Reply 46#46 studiojek's post

Well Adam getting high was the best part

Absolutely! So funny!

Reply 46#46 studiojek's post

Kristina and Adam arguing about Haddie's relationship with Alex and about loosing her did seem pointless considering they had already lost her to her grandmother and Adam getting high was amusing but if that was for real you would be annoyed

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well, having been a teenage girl once, I wouldn't say they've "lost" her - she came to their house to apologize and obviously still loves them, just wants what she wants. They'll work things out.

Just Go Home

At start of the episode Jasmine made me so mad the fact that she basically treated Crosby as a child making all the decision but she pushed him to breaking point and it all went wrong .

Hatty back home but she now allowed to see Alex

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I'm glad Hatty's back home - I don't think she was expecting to be able to see Alex! I think they did the right thing, though - they have to trust her. Including him as "part of the family" will help Alex and Hatty think twice before they do anything "wrong."

As for Jasmine - she totally got on my nerves this episode. Yes, Crosby is a bit infantile, but she really doesn't let him have his own voice and seems to be making all the decisions.  Who knows if they'll work this out - I hope so for Jabbar's sake.

oh and p.s. I definitely think that Zeke is right about Sarah: she does still have feelings for Seth! Uh-oh!

Reply 52#52 studiojek's post

Yeah or even discuss any decisions,  she tells him i am sure they will make up in the future episode because it's tv show. it will work out.

Seth it's shame he will only be in 3 episodes he's a good actor.

[ Last edited by bala at 2-10-2011 20:59 ]

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Yeah, I really liked him as Aidan in Sex & The City.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Poor Crosby and his ten year vision after Jasmine was treating him like a second class citizen and changing the date of the wedding was over the top, asking Max to keep a secret was strange but turned out to be a good thing with Hatty moving back home and allowed to see Alex

Thread