Thread
Printable Version

Parenthood Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

It's unfair but Amber family and the boy isn't

1x13 Lost and Found

Sarah driving off after hitting Adam's car but she did confessing after the police pulled them up for a broken tail light and the girl making up was nice

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Well they kind of had to make up there are family but it was nice to see Hattie dye her hair so she could look like Amber-i would thought that to be a compliment and than confess to her mum that she want a change.

i like singing by the dad at the end it was nice way to end the season.

It's now been added  

Parenthood Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premiered September 14, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Well nice first episode but kids really are funny .

Reply 2#2 bala's post

The sex education at the play ground was interesting and Crosby loosing his wifi connection at the wrong time was funny

2x02 No Good Deed

Adam offering Sarah an internship was nice but his face when his boss was checking out her ass was funny and the 77 min lunch with the boss annoying Adam

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I really wasn't sure what make of this episode because it's clear his boss like her but him being the older brother makes it difficult.

I'm Cooler than You Think

Well he finally manages to get a conversation with Max at the end. Julia really shouldn't told Adam about their plans for another baby but am glad they manages to resolve it. Sarah really seem hit it off with men doesn't she look like she found new boyfriend or casual fling which ever it is.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was a bad choice of words when Adam said he wanted Max to be trained to have a conversation but when he finally did it was nice. Mike just turned up in time for Sarah and the girls

Date Night

You really shouldn't give your son the wrong advice about girls sometimes you need let learn on their own without pushing them. Crosby learning that being a father is a full time job and Jasmine mother actually treat Crosby like an adult was a nice change it does seem like she warming up to him.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I can understand why Sarah thought she liked her son but he shouldn't of just kissed her like that and Crosby has a lot to learn about bringing up a child

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Given that he just found few months ago he's a dad i am not surprised

2x05 The Booth Job

I'm glad that Adam decided to joint Kristina at the Asperger's support group and Crosby did a great job trying to get Jabbar accepted at Sydney's school

2x06 Orange Alert

Sarah's relationship with Gordon didn't seem to be going anywhere at work  but what a difference he is away from work, Kristina and Adam trying to rearrange Halloween for Max turned out OK and will Jasmine say yes to the proposal

Seven Names

Well Adam had make a hard decision which 7 people to fire but he did it with some trouble.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Amber was a bit over the top in asking her mother to lie about what happened at Halloween and Sarah offering herself to be one of the Severn was nice

If This Boat Is A Rockin

Well Crosby had a tough decision to make about the boat but goodbye celebration was nice and it does look like Adam is losing control of his anger that guy deserved to get hit but i am glad he told his wife.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I'm sure most people would hit someone for saying that about their child and what was Sarah thinking by staying out until sunrise the next morning without letting anyone know but trying to sneak in was funny

Thread