33 12
Thread
Printable Version

New Show Suggestions Thread (Open for Sep to Oct) Suggestions

I don't remember if we said if mods could make requests or not, but here are my two: Caprica Star Trek: Deep Space 9 Counted: Shinny [ Last edited by shinny at 2-27-2010 20:00 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

My new picks: Parenthood McLeod's Daughters - I've been requesting this one since I joined, so I'd like to know if it will ever be available or if it's unobtainable. Maybe LBJ could give some feedback for shows that will not be coming to the site due to copyright or other issues. counted: 01torres

Reply 35#35 shinny's post

Thanks Shinny. I remember Stone mentioning quite a while back that some shows are unobtainable, but he never listed which ones. Since you've been corresponding with LBJ on this issue (re: new shows), I didn't want to bother him about the same thing.

Closed pending final count. Any suggestions that have not followed the rules in post 1 will not be counted. Shinny is off sick, so our good friend 01torres volunteered for the task of doing the count for the month.

Sorry folks...forgot to re-open this thread. Now open to start suggesting shows for May. Please re-read the guidelines in Post One as we had a few omissions due to people not following these. Thanks, Barb

BTW

For those wondering, the list for April was: Parenthood 4 The Pacific 3 McLeods Daughters 3 Heartland (Can) 1 Transformers Generation 1 G.I Joe 1 Degrassi: The Next Generation 1 How to make it in America 1 Third Watch 1 White Collar 1 Chiago Hope 1 Magnum P.I 1 Breaking Bad 1 Deep Space Nine 1 Ben 10: Evolution 1

Reply 52#51 visionz9020's post

Please read post #1 and add either IMDb links or something similar for the shows you choose. If you don't they won't be counted.

Reply 57#57 janeprince2's post

Welcome to the forum Jane. I added the link for you - I hope it's for the correct show. To add a link, go to preview post and select the link option, where you can add the url of the site where your link is. See diagram in attachment (and please excuse the sloppiness).
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

My suggestions this month are: Corner Gas Frasier Counted: Shinny [ Last edited by shinny at 5-1-2010 12:07 ]

Reply 76#76 angelsj's post

No. We are to request each show we personally would like only once. Shinny adds them to the count. Each month members are allowed to request 2 different shows they would like to see on the site. (I asked abut this myself when we started the thread, so am sure of the info. )

Northern Exposure (and the one I'm embarrassed to admit to - LOL) Project Runway lol Counted: Shinny [ Last edited by shinny at 8-1-2010 19:44 ]

Reply 141#141 iceaxx's post

No. The requests from previous months all count. Duplicate requests by the same people will not be counted.

Reply 147#147 janeprince2's post

You can click on your name, and it will take you to your personal page. You can select from: Space Home, Personal Information, My Blogs, My Threads, My Replies, Favorite Forums. To find more of your posts, select "My Replies". Hope that helps.

Reply 151#151 janeprince2's post

You're more than welcome.

Haven't suggested anything in a while, so here are my picks: Due South Providence Counted: Shinny [ Last edited by shinny at 10-5-2010 16:40 ]

Off the Map Premiered tonight - I really liked it, and hope it gets at least a full season. Counted: Shinny [ Last edited by shinny at 2-1-2011 17:40 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by jaimebug at 4-18-2011 03:56 Raising Hope Glory Daze
Counted: Shinny [ Last edited by shinny at 6-3-2011 10:38 ]

I know they've been requested in the past, but I don't recall a response from admin, so my suggestion is: Doctor Who - the Christmas specials - IMDb episode list Counted: Shinny [ Last edited by shinny at 8-2-2011 17:09 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by londoncuppa at 11-22-2011 21:50 Shinny, Can you clarify the number of suggestions allowed? I always thought it was two total (one for each month), but then I noticed you have two suggestions for each month (4 total). Does this me ...
Hello. The rule is 2 suggestions per month, as rule #1 states: "Each member can post up to 2 suggestions only each month." Hope that clears it up for you. We used to put the list together monthly, but found it more feasible to do it every 2 months, but that rule hasn't changed - though I understand your confusion.

Reply 423#423 ra1967m's post

Some of the shows that were not included on the Flash site - that ARE on the RealPlayer site - were done so for a reason. They have quite low traffic and take up valuable space on the servers. If you use Google Chrome, you should be able to watch Quantum Leap on the RP site. Your F$ work on both sites while they are both still up. See the link in post #1 here for a link to the version of RP that seems to work best with the site.

33 12
Thread