Printable Version

New Show Suggestions Thread (Open for Sep to Oct) Suggestions

Post one updated with July Requests Count. Open for August requests

Closed pending final count

Post one updated with August Requests Count. Open for September requests

Closed for final count

Post one updated with September Requests Count. Open for October requests

Open for November suggestions Due to the lower volume of requests, the count will take place every two months where applicable

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 11-12-2010 08:56 Thank you- i assume same rules apply no duplicate show request
Of course, the rules have not changed.

Updated with November Count. Open for December/January suggestions

My Own! The Biggest Loser (US) Jersey Shore (I know, my guilty pleasure!!) Closed pending final count of December and January [ Last edited by shinny at 2-1-2011 18:21 ]

Opened for February/March suggestions. A reminder to all to please read the rules in post one. Tks, Shinny

[ Last edited by shinny at 2-1-2011 22:10 ]

Closed pending final count of February and March

Opened for April/May suggestions. A reminder to all to please read the rules in post one. Tks, Shinny

Closed pending final count of April and May

Post one is now updated with April/May count Opened for June/July suggestions. A reminder to all to please read the rules in post one. Tks, Shinny

June Suggestions

Falling Skies (link already provided) - saw a clip of this and it looks really good! Now on the site The Apprentice US (link already provided) Counted: Shinny [ Last edited by shinny at 8-2-2011 17:03 ]

Closed pending final count of June and July

Post one is now updated with Jun/Jul count Opened for Aug/Sep suggestions. Please note updated rules. Tks, Shinny

My own: August Ringer Offspring September Spirited Strike Back Counted: Shinny [ Last edited by shinny at 10-4-2011 16:10 ]

Thread