Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 bala's post

It's hard to believe that know one from the carnival would help Samuel except Claire and after Claire had her face slashed know one helped her
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +3 thanks for participating 12-4-2009 14:56

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well i think he told them not to before Claire came in.

No new episode this week

Seems the holiday season is upon us once again and our regular viewing schedule is thrown to the wind.  Personally it annoys me, but such is life.  See you back here when we have new epis to discuss.

For any catching up on the season, feel free to post as you do.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

4x13: Upon This Rock & 4x14: Let It Bleed **Possible Spoilers**

New episodes tonight! Here is the thread to chat about them.  I missed them on TV, so will be catching them online too, so am looking forward to sharing ideas with you all.

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Well i wish i could say there were good episode but i felt that both episode felt like they were coasting i mean nothing major happen but one thing i notice Claire does seem like she growing up and having a go at peter for what he doing was interesting because you thought she would approve but she didn't.

Hiro and sci- fi quotes were amusing
Recent Ratings

4x13 Upon This Rock

Interesting episode when Claire learns that the carnival holds several dark secrets, and has a showdown with an old friend Doyle and Nathan is finally laid to rest
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 1-5-2010 13:00

4x14 Let It Bleed

This episode was a let down i thought Noah capturing Edgar and attempts to convince him to help stop Samuel would of been more useful
Recent Ratings

Well I have to agree with both codebreaker and bala, both of these eps where slow and a little on the boring side.  The writers seems to be tring to fill in the season for something big but it is leading no were fast.

Clair is growing up and really showing some spunk and Bennett seems to be back to his old tricks. He just does not have the same resources as he once had.

As for Samuel he has a plan but it is unclear how it is going to play out. the whole season is moving so slow that it looks like it may be the last season.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +6 Thanks for participating 1-5-2010 13:01

4x15: Close to You **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

New episode tonight.  I still haven't seen last week's 2 episodes, so I'll be back to comment lster this week.  Chat away!

Well you are not missing much it just seem like we watching rats running around in a maze i think best comparison to how disappointing this episode is yet the ending was funny Hiro really has knack for timing.

Who think bennets new girlfriend is going get killed by end of the season ?.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +3 Thanks for participating. 1-18-2010 14:05

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I see what you mean about Hiro's timing just escaping the dogs and then interrupting Noah
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +3 Thanks for participating. 1-18-2010 14:04

4x16: Pass/Fail **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Here's this week's discussion thread.  I'm still behind in the episodes, but look forward to your comments.

Well I watched this ep and was surprised at a couple of the characters.

It seems that Sylar wants to become good and not kill any more. The only way that can happen is for him o give up his powers totally. He is looking for Parkman to help him.

Hiro is back in full health and will save the world yet again.

Clair is opening herself up more and looks to be falling in love though I am not totally sure I like who she is falling in love with.

Samuel is now totally bent on destruction now that his love has rejected him. The carnival family now knows that they need to stop him some way.

It finally is getting a little better but i can see the future of the show is going to be the can.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating. 1-19-2010 11:35

Reply 2#2 carlorica's post

Nicely put i thought seeing Hiro deals with some of his past decisions as his brain tumor worsens was good and when Claire receiving an unexpected visit from Sylar thinking he had hurt Gretchen was great
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +3 Thanks for participating. 1-19-2010 11:36

4x17: The Art of Deception **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Another new episode this week.  You know what to do.

Good episode but Samuel is getting worse sacrificing Lydia and blaming Noah but Peter getting in Sylar head should be interesting
Recent Ratings

That Samuel isn't a saint was obvious from the beginning, but he's really becoming a new kind of enemy.
Peter and Sylar stay an interesting combination. The have the same skills, taking over other powers and yet they are so different.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating! 1-28-2010 10:37
  • waterlilybarb Points +3 Thanks for participating! 1-28-2010 10:37

I have to agree that from the beginning Samuel was known to be a Evil but it is interesting how they are playing this. Samuel knows he needs people with abilities around to make him stronger and so he is willing to sacrifice others to keep people around.

I wonder what Clair has to do for this season. She has no know ability to help except to heal herself. It is getting good how She will help.

Peter and Sylar switching places is good also. I wonder how Sylar is going to react once he comes to. I wonder if Parkmen will help Peter out. I can see peter becoming the Savior again.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating! 1-29-2010 12:12
  • waterlilybarb Points +3 Thanks for participating! 1-29-2010 12:12

Reply 4#4 carlorica's post

in a past season, claire's blood was used to cure Bennet. Maybe that's the reason Samuel wants her around?

Reply 5#5 kellemanske's post

Great to see some activity in here.  Sorry I'm still behind in watching the episodes, so I can't join in the conversation.

Thread