Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 9#9 waterlilybarb's post

Yeh, you are right about parts of Dublin. What we call the "inner city" Dublin accent is really hard to understand to people who are not use to it!!

Haha, I remember you saying about mimicking certain accents unbeknownst to yourself!!

lol, remember I do that to Barb, hehe.

Reply 11#11 gabsimom's post

It happened last week when my friends came to paint.  They told me they saw a program about "foreign accent syndrome".  I thought they were kidding, but it's a real thing.  I don't have it (I HAD to look that up), as it seems to be caused by severe trauma (either by injury or illness) to the brain.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I didn't notice that accent, but that might just be because I have enough troubles understanding everything since English isn't my first language. Still I'll pay attention to it next time.

I think that the new guy Samuel isn't a completely bad person. He believes in the right things but he uses wrong methods. If you ask me, Sylar is going to get his body back and he is going to use Samuel as his wing man.

But in the end I think that he might be a good guy.

I'm very curious to how the deaf girl is going to fit in the picture. I think that she will be close to Peter as it seems that he can see the color-sounds as well, but I'm not sure about that last part.

I hope that Gretchen won't cause too much troubles, but she talks a lot so I think that there is going to be some sort of betrayal or something which will cause Clair troubles.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 10-1-2009 14:14

OK people - just giving the heads up (and an apology) that I have been too sick (very bad head cold with fever) to do a quiz for Ink.  If you like a can try & do a double quiz this coming week for both Ink & the new episode.  Sorry, but some things can't be helped.

Not a problem Barb and if you feel up to it that would be cool!!

I have been so busy that I have not had a chance to watch Ink yet (Doing it tonight.)

4x04: Acceptance **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Well, another week is upon us, as is a new episode of Heroes.  Please leave your comments for this week's episode below.

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Hiro trying save a guy who loves to photo copy his butt   i knew eventually he would have to give up. Tracey realise her old life is now what she thought.. this wasn't an intresting episode but the ending   SYLAR BACK Horray

[ Last edited by bala at 10-6-2009 14:00 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 10-6-2009 12:31

Besides the ending this was a poor episode, in fact this hasn't been that exciting a series so far, I do hope it picks up.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 10-6-2009 13:51

Reply 3#3 slade01's post

Look like this might be the final season ratings are low for this season

Maybe they'll come up later in the season
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 10-7-2009 13:30

That was a big mistake when Nathan told Millie what happened to her daughter and Hiro's disappearance will take some explaining
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 10-7-2009 13:30

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

it's not really Nathan is it ?

Reply 7#7 bala's post

That's true it's Sylar's but who will emerge from the ground

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Sylar but he doesn't know he's sylar

Thought guys would love this picture

I think the point of what Hiro had to put himself through was that he doesn't have to go back in time to help people now. Knowing Hiro I'm not sure he got that message!!!

So being shot brought Sylar back to the fore, but will he change back into Nathan, because that's who he thinks he is, or will he stay as Sylar. I guess we'll find out!!
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 10-8-2009 10:00

4x05: Hysterical Blindness **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Here is the discussion thread for the this week's episode.  There will definitely be a quiz on this episode, which will be up within the next day or so.  Enjoy the show!

Good episode Claire discovers her roommate has a hidden agenda but seeing what Rebecca has done answers a few questions and Peter no has Emma's gift and Emma's gift is stronger
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 10-13-2009 13:24

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yeah rebecca was nice surprise i couldn't believe who was behind it and poor claire has no idea and i don't think she will ever find out she's invisible, it's going difficult to prove but writer gave us the answer to a lot of question.

Sylar you almost feel sorry for him having no clue how powerful he is.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 10-13-2009 13:24

Thread