Thread
Printable Version

"V" Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Red Sky

Well this was good season finale but ANNA actually showing emotion was a surprise . Why is the sky turning red ?. What will that do ?. So many question but bring josha back was a surprise . Ryan back under Anna command

Reply 61#61 bala's post

It's about time that Chad has discovered the awful truth that Anna's been using him and Erica shooting Joshua should give her some room to maneuver but can Lisa be trusted

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Did you catch that smile on lisa face when Anna was screaming- it felt like that look meant that's payback for breaking my leg mother .

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Yes that was funny but i don't trust Lisa because Anna has that magic touch like she used on Ryan

I really enjoyed this finale. Anna screaming at her loss was great payback for all of us, not just Lisa and her first human emotion. Lol.

I was suspicious about Marcus being 5th column, but it was still a good twist. So happy Joshua is back. I really like his character.

I don't think Ryan went into the Bliss. It was more the love for his "child" and that's what Anna will have over him when it returns.

Skies turning red is never a good thing. The season ended as it began, with everyone looking skyward, thanks to the Vs.

2x01 Red Rain

Well a good start to new season and new cast member joining the team who is smart guy-they needed a science guy on the team and now they have one. Even Anna admitted he was clouded by emotion but she really goes to the extreme and now she needs advice from her mother .

Reply 66#66 bala's post

What a great link to the original 1980's V with Diana (Anna's Mother)

Yeah I loved that she was Anna's Mother! but I also wonder why she isn't Queen anymore?

Serpent's Tooth

Well the second episode was good but target Chad was lucky Erica spotted her and now she in trouble can't wait next episode. Anna using the baby as way controlling Ryan look like it's going work and identify the soul.

Just started watching this week with the wife. We have already done the first season in and have 2 episodes of the second for tonight. I can't for the life of me remember why I did not get into this sooner but I love it when you find something with a full season to catch up on back to back. Anna is evil man and provided the quote of the season for me " Break her legs" how evil is that its her own daughter. Will find out tonight what the red sky was all about hopefully anyways. Have not read any posts in here for fear of spoilers so will watch final 2 episodes and catch up.
When I get back from my course in Feb I may even do a quiz for this if there are any takers.

Why is V in the Drama forum anyways?? Surely Scifi would be a better place.

Reply 71#71 casper27's post

Well it consider drama

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Good episode with Erica saving Chad it got him to warn Erica about Malik but not in time

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

You got love internet animation

Reply 74#74 bala's post

Oh what a big mouth she has

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing none of us was watching this episode while having our lunch

Laid Bare

Another great episode quite brutal at times but Anna still has no idea that her daughter has human emotions and i can't wait to see if Lisa finds her grandmother on the ship. I really like torture part of the V that rather gruesome.

Reply 77#77 bala's post

The torture was brutal and what a twist with Lisa going to Erica and Tyler going to Anna for advice

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

Question which one is stronger

Hey all!

I just don't get where the new episode is. Didn't abc release it yet?
Who could help me in it?

Thread