Thread
Printable Version

GLEE About & Episode Guides

GLEE About & Episode Guides

A biting comedy for the underdog in all of us.

Glee is a comedy series that premiered in May 2009.

About the Show:
From Ryan Murphy comes GLEE, a new comedy for the aspiring underdog in all of us.

The series follows an optimistic teacher, WILL SCHUESTER, who - against all odds and a malicious cheerleading coach - attempts to save McKinley High's Glee Club from obscurity, while helping a group of aspiring underdogs realize their true star potential. It's a tall order when the brightest stars of the group include KURT, a soprano who hits a high note in fashion; MERCEDES, a larger-than-life diva with a voice to match; ARTIE, a geeky guitarist who rocks and rolls; and TINA, a punk rocker who hides behind her stutter and blue hair extensions.

Will is determined to do whatever it takes to make Glee great again. Will's only hope lies with two true talents: RACHEL BERRY, a self-proclaimed star who is convinced that MySpace and show choir and are her tickets to fame; and FINN HUDSON, the popular high school quarterback with movie star looks who must protect his reputation from his holier-than-thou girlfriend and "Cheerios" head cheerleader, QUINN, and his arrogant football teammate, PUCK.

Everyone else around him thinks he's nuts. He's out to prove them all wrong. Will is determined to do whatever it takes to make Glee great again, but his only ally is fellow teacher and germaphobe EMMA PILLSBURY. Everyone else around him thinks he's nuts - from his tough-as-nails wife TERRI SCHUESTER to McKinley's scheming cheerleading coach SUE SYLVESTER - but he's out to prove them wrong.

Cast:
Matthew MorrisonWill Schuester
Cory MonteithFinn Hudson
Lea MicheleRachel Berry
Chris ColferKurt Hummel
Jessalyn GilsigTerri Schuester
Jane LynchSue Sylvester
Jayma MaysEmma Pillsbury
Amber RileyMercedes Jones
Kevin McHaleArtie Abrams
Dianna AgronQuinn Fabray
Mark SallingPuck
Jenna UshkowitzTina Cohen-Chang
Heather Elizabeth MorrisBrittany S. Pierce
Iqbal ThebaPrincipal Figgins

Visit the Official Site:
information from: FOX, IMDb & TV.com
images adapted from: photobucket

Watch It Here

How to become a VIP Member.

Season 1

1x01: Pilot
Will Schuester an optimistic high school teacher, tries to reinvent the McKinley High School's glee club, while reinventing himself. He challenges a group of outcasts to realize their true star potential, while facing harsh criticism from everyone in the school.
Songs used in this episode:
"Where is Love?", "Respect", "Mr Cellophane", "I Kissed a Girl", "On My Own", "Sit Down, You're Rockin' the Boat", "Can't Fight This Feeling", "Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin", "You're the One That I Want", "Rehab", "Leaving on a Jet Plane", "That's the Way (I Like It)" / "(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty", "Don't Stop Believin'"

1x02: Showmance
Will finds out that he must recruit more people for New Directions in order to show up at Regionals. Then the Glee Club has their first performance in front of the whole school. This leads Quinn to realize that Rachel has feelings for Finn making her go through great lengths to keep her man. Meanwhile, Will's wife receives some unexpected news.
"Le Freak", "Gold Digger", "All by Myself", " Push It", "I Say a Little Prayer", "Take a Bow"

1x03: Acafellas
Will forms an a capella group and spends more time with them than he does with New Directions after he is asked to preform at the PTA meeting with some surprising additions to his group. Meanwhile, Kurt is under pressure in his life which isn't helped by Mercedes new found interest in finding a relationship.
"For He's a Jolly Good Fellow", "This Is How We Do It", " Poison", "Mercy", "Bust Your Windows", "La Camisa Negra", "I Wanna Sex You Up"

1x04: Preggers
Kurt joins the football team just to impress his father. Finn and Quinn's relationship get a shocking development. Rachel thinks her star is fading when Tina is given a better part during rehearsals which causes her to leave. Sue continues her schemes to dismantle the glee club.
"Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)", "Taking Chances", "Tonight"

1x05: The Rhodes Not Taken
A new face stirs things up for New Directions when April Rhodes lends her voice to the show.
"Don't Stop Believin'", "Maybe This Time", "Cabaret", "Alone", "Last Name", "Somebody to Love"

1x06: Vitamin D
Will decides to give New Directions some competition between them by having the boys go against the girls. Terri becomes the school nurse to check on Will.
"It's My Life" / "Confessions Part II", "Halo" / "Walking on Sunshine"

1x07: Throwdown
Sue's new job as Glee co-chair gives her new opportunities to break up the club as she introduces a tough competition to the group.
"Hate on Me", "Ride wit Me", "No Air", "You Keep Me Hangin' On", "Keep Holding On"

1x08: Mash-Up
Things are changing in the social stratosphere at McKinley High when suddenly the popular kids learn how things are on the other side. In Glee club, Will starts using new methods to inspire the kids.
"Bust a Move", "Thong Song", "What a Girl Wants", "Sweet Caroline", "Sing, Sing, Sing", "I Could Have Danced All Night"

1x09: Wheels
Will encourages the Glee Club to support Artie, and asks each of them to perform in a wheelchair. Meanwhile, Kurt and Rachel compete for a big solo.
"Dancing with Myself", "Defying Gravity", " Proud Mary"

1x10: Ballad
The Glee kids are divided into interesting duos to sing Ballads, but when one member falls sick a trio is formed. Rachel has a drastic change of opinion about Mr. Schuester.
"Endless Love", "I'll Stand by You", "Don't Stand So Close to Me / Young Girl", "Crush", "(You're) Having My Baby", "Lean on Me"

1x11: Hairography
Kurt helps Rachel in her quest to land Finn by giving her a makeover, but his help comes at a price. Elsewhere, Will does some digging on Sue that leads him to the clubs biggest competition and guest star Eve.
"Bootylicious", "Don't Make Me Over", "You're the One That I Want", " Papa Don't Preach", "Hair / Crazy in Love", "Imagine", "True Colors"

1x12: Mattress
Rachel's struggle not to be ignored spreads to the rest of the Glee club when their yearbook photo is threatened by budget cuts. Elsewhere, Terri faces more problems in her relationship with Will.
"Smile", "When You're Smiling", "Jump", "Smile"

1x13: Sectionals
The long road to Sectionals is almost over, but not before a lot of bumps in the road. The mid-season break brings a lot of surprises and awesome performances. Regionals are at stake and things will get crazy before anyone can get there.
"And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going", " Proud Mary", "Don't Stop Believin'", "Don't Rain on My Parade", "You Can't Always Get What You Want", "My Life Would Suck Without You"

1x14: Hell-O
Glee returns with a bang: new couples, new songs and new attitude. Rachel and Finn have a rocky start to their relationship at the same time that Will and Emma try to find a way to be together. After sectionals, New Directions focuses on Vocal Adrenaline, their new competition that may offer new love interests as well.
"Hello, I Love You", "Gives You Hell", "Hello", "Hello Again", "Highway to Hell", "Hello, Goodbye"

1x15: The Power of Madonna
The songs of Madonna show their power to glee club after Will catches the boys bullying the girls and wants to show them how to be more respectful. Elsewhere, Mercedes and Kurt undergo the hardest make over yet when they teach Sue how to "Vogue."
"Ray of Light", "Express Yourself", "Borderline" / "Open Your Heart", "Vogue", "Like a Virgin", "4 Minutes", "What It Feels Like for a Girl", "Like a Prayer"

1x16: Home
Kristen Chenoweth reprises her role as April Rhodes when she comes to town to help Will against Glee's newest enemy.
"Fire", "A House Is Not a Home", "One Less Bell to Answer" / "A House Is Not a Home", "Beautiful", "Home"

1x17: Bad Reputation
Will goes on a witch hunt after a list surfaces with nasty things about the Glee club. In other news, a video pops up from Sue's past starring Olivia Newton John.
" Physical", "Ice Ice Baby", "U Can't Touch This", "Run Joey Run", "Total Eclipse of the Heart"

1x18: Laryngitis
Rachel loses her voice and can't sing. Kurt attempts to impress his father. Puck tries to do whatever it takes to make him cool.
"The Climb", "Jessie's Girl", "The Lady Is a Tramp", " Pink Houses", "The Boy Is Mine", "Rose's Turn", "One"

1x19: Dream On
Will's high school rival, special guest star Neil Patrick Harris, returns to McKinley to bring down the glee club. Elsewhere, Artie's dreams are exposed.
"Daydream Believer", " Piano Man", "The Safety Dance", "I Dreamed a Dream", "Dream a Little Dream of Me"

1x20: Theatricality
Rachel confronts her mother, while Tina faces an identity crisis. New Directions were given a task to sing Lady GaGa songs.
"Funny Girl", "Bad Romance", "Shout It Out Loud", "Beth", " Poker Face"

1x21: Funk
Mercedes helps Quinn gets in touch with her "funky" side. Meanwhile, Terri Schuester returns with a plan while Will has some plans of his own for Sue.
"Another One Bites the Dust", "Tell Me Something Good", "Loser", "It's a Man's Man's Man's World", "Good Vibrations", "Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof off the Sucker)"

1x22: Journey [SEASON FINALE]
Quinn is getting more anxious by the minute as she expects the baby, plus, Regionals is finally here, but will the Glee Club be able to triumph over Sue Sylvester's plots?
"Faithfully", "Any Way You Want It" / "Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'", "Don't Stop Believin'", "Bohemian Rhapsody", "To Sir, with Love", "Over the Rainbow"

descriptions from: tv.com & wikipedia
image from: fanpop

Season 2

2x01: Audition
In the second season opener, some new faces challenge old ones in Glee club auditions. Meanwhile new and old relationships leave some happy and others alone.
"Empire State of Mind", "Every Rose Has Its Thorn", "Telephone", "Getting to Know You", "Billionaire", "The Power", "Listen", "What I Did for Love"

2x02: Britney/Brittany
A trip to the dentist for the Glee clubbers gives them hallucinations while Brittany's psyche comes to focus and they sing some of special guest star Britney Spears' greatest hits.
"I'm a Slave 4 U", "Me Against the Music", "Baby One More Time !...Baby One More Time", "Sailing", "Stronger", "Toxic", "The Only Exception"

2x03: Grilled Cheesus
Finn has an existential crisis when he believes he sees the face of Jesus in his grilled cheese sandwich. Meanwhile, the rest of the kids rally around Kurt after he has a crisis of his own that leads to a larger discussion among the group about their own theology.
"Only the Good Die Young", "I Look to You", " Papa, Can You Hear Me?", "I Want to Hold Your Hand", "Losing My Religion", "Bridge over Troubled Water", "One of Us"

2x04: Duets
The glee club works on a duet assignment, and Finn and Rachel plan to throw the competition so that Sam can have a shot at winning. Meanwhile, a love triangle between Mike, Tina and Artie develops.
"River Deep – Mountain High", "Get Happy" / "Happy Days Are Here Again", "Le Jazz Hot!", "Don't Go Breaking My Heart", "Lucky", "Sing!"

2x05: The Rocky Horror Glee Show
The Glee kids perform songs from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
"Science Fiction/Double Feature", "Dammit Janet", "Hot Patootie", "Sweet Transvestite", "Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me", "Over at the Frankenstein Place", "Time Warp"

2x06: Never Been Kissed
In order to prepare for Sectionals this year, Mr. Shue hosts the second annual "Boys vs. Girls" mash-ups competition. Meanwhile, Puck gets out of juvie and strikes up a new friendship while Kurt makes a new friend from another school.
"Teenage Dream", "One Love/People Get Ready", "Start Me Up" / "Livin' on a Prayer", "Stop! In the Name of Love" / "Free Your Mind"

2x07: The Substitute
After Mr. Schuester gets sick, a substitute teacher (Gwyneth Paltrow) takes over the Glee Club and becomes a new love interest and competition for Will.
"Conjunction Junction", "Forget You", "Make 'Em Laugh", "Nowadays / Hot Honey Rag", "Singin' in the Rain" / "Umbrella"

2x08: Furt
Sue's mother comes to town after years away which causes some revelations in the Sylvester family. Meanwhile, Burt and Carole announce that they are getting married, and the Kurt-Karofsky situation gets out of control.
"Ohio", "Marry You", "Sway", "Just the Way You Are"

2x09: Special Education
New Directions heads to sectionals against fierce competition including the Hipsters and Dalton Academy's Warblers who shine with their newest member: Kurt. Meanwhile, romantic troubles begin for couples Emma and Carl as well as Finn and Rachel.
"Don't Cry for Me Argentina", "Living Years, The !The Living Years", "Hey, Soul Sister", "I've Had the Time of My Life !(I've Had) The Time of My Life", "Valerie", "Dog Days Are Over"

2x10: A Very Glee Christmas
It's Christmas time at McKinley High and Finn tries to get everyone in the holiday spirit; Brittany needs no help because she still believes in Santa Claus. In other news, Sue scams the teacher's Secret Santa.
"The Most Wonderful Day of the Year", "We Need a Little Christmas", "Merry Christmas Darling", "Baby, It's Cold Outside", "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch", "Last Christmas", "Welcome Christmas"

2x11: The Sue Sylvester Bowl Shuffle
It's a big week for McKinley High; a local football championship takes place at the school with a thrilling half time show and Sue's Cheerios attend a competition.
"Thriller" / "Heads Will Roll", "Meet Me Halfway", "California Gurls", "Bills, Bills, Bills", "She's Not There", "Need You Now"

2x12: Silly Love Songs
Valentine's Day brings romance for the Glee club couples and a Warblers performance brings Kurt and Blaine closer together.
"Fat Bottomed Girls", " P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)", "When I Get You Alone", "My Funny Valentine", "Firework", "Silly Love Songs"

2x13: Comeback
Sue gets musical when she joins the glee club. Sam starts a tribute band. Meanwhile, Rachel wants to elevate her social status and gets help from an interesting source when Brittany comes to her rescue.
"Baby", "Somebody to Love", "Take Me or Leave Me", "This Little Light of Mine", "I Know What Boys Like", "Sing"

2x14: Blame It on the Alcohol
At the school, Principal Figgins is worried about underage drinking and the glee club becomes involved in the program. However Coach Beiste and Will have some fun together.
"My Headband", "Don't You Want Me", "Blame It", "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer", "Tik Tok"

2x15: Sexy
Holly Holiday returns as the sex education substitute teacher and helps the glee club out with some new numbers. On the other hand, Emma becomes the head of the celibacy club.
"Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)", "Animal", "Kiss", "Landslide", "Afternoon Delight"

2x16: Original Song
With the threat of Aural Intensity's new coach, Sue Sylvester, and the competition from the Dalton Academy Warblers, New Direction decides to use original songs to get an edge at Regionals.
"Misery", "Only Child", "Blackbird", "Trouty Mouth", "Big Ass Heart", "Hell to the No", "Jesus Is My Friend", "Get It Right", "Loser Like Me", "Raise Your Glass", "Candles"

2x17: A Night of Neglect
Fresh off their Regionals victory the Glee club focuses on their next challenge: winning Nationals. Meanwhile Sue gathers a team to destroy New Directions which involves Vocal Adrenaline.
"All by Myself", "I Follow Rivers", "Bubble Toes", "Turning Tables", "Ain't No Way"

2x18: Born This Way
Mr. Schuester teaches the glee club a valuable lesson about self-acceptance and embracing what makes you unique. Meanwhile, Lauren and Quinn go toe-to-toe for the prom queen crown, Ms. Pillsbury confronts her obsessive issues, Rachel struggles with a life-altering decision and Santana has something up her sleeve that could permanently alter the glee club dynamic.
"I Feel Pretty" / "Unpretty", "I've Gotta Be Me", "Somewhere Only We Know", "As If We Never Said Goodbye", "Barbra Streisand", "Born This Way"

2x19: Rumors
Sue Sylvester revives the school newspaper and decides to print a few inflammatory blind items. The glee club gains a whole new respect for Sam when they discover some interesting new information about his family life. Meanwhile, April Rhodes returns to Lima and tries to convince Mr. Schuester to hit the road with her.
"Go Your Own Way", "Never Going Back Again", "Songbird", "Dreams", "I Don't Want to Know", "Don't Stop"

2x20: Prom Queen
The junior prom approaches. Mercedes doesn't have a date, so Rachel makes a suggestion; Kurt invites Blaine who fears a repeat of a beating the last time he went to a dance with a date; Santana and Karofsky organize gay-protection squads as part of their law-and-order campaign for prom king and queen; Kurt notices that no one has harassed him for more than a week; Puckerman wants Artie's help in spiking the punch at the dance; and, the glee club is going to provide some of the music at the prom itself. The dance starts, Quinn and Finn seemed poised for coronation, Finn can't keep his eyes off Rachel, and is school homophobia on holiday?
"Rolling in the Deep", "Isn't She Lovely?", "Friday", "Jar of Hearts", "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You", "Dancing Queen"

2x21: Funeral
New Directions continues to strategize their set list for Nationals with a little help from Jessie St. James. Meanwhile, an unexpected loss rocks the world of one of McKinley's own.
"Back to Black", "Some People", "Try a Little Tenderness", "My Man", " Pure Imagination"

2x22: New York [SEASON FINALE]
The kids of New Directions travel from Lima to New York City to compete with other show choirs including Vocal Adrenaline for the Nationals. While in the Big Apple, they take in all of the sights from Times Square to Broadway to Central Park.
"My Cup", "I Love New York" / "New York, New York", "Still Got Tonight", "Bella Notte", "For Good", "Yeah!", "As Long as You're There", " Pretending", "Light Up the World"

descriptions from: tv.com, IMDb & wikipedia
image from: fanpop

Season 3

3x01: The Purple Piano Project  
The third season kicks off with Will assigning the glee clubbers a new project which will help them get back on track after losing at nationals last year. Sue sets off a new project as well: running for office in a congressional campaign with a focus on getting arts out of schools.
"We Got the Beat"; "Big Spender"; "Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead"; "It's Not Unusual"; "Anything Goes" / "Anything You Can Do"; "You Can't Stop the Beat"

3x02: I Am Unicorn
New Directions faces a shake up when Shelby Corcoran comes to McKinley High and Rachel has to deal with the return of her biological mother. Meanwhile, Kurt starts his run for class president with the special help of Brittany.
"Somewhere"; "I'm the Greatest Star"; "Something's Coming"

3x03: Asian F
Mike's future in New Directions is challenged after his parents ask him to drop out because he received an A- (the Asian F) on an exam. In other news, the auditions are heating up for the musical, West Side Story, and Will wonders why Emma doesn't want him to meet her parents who are in town visiting.
"Spotlight"; "Run the World (Girls)"; "Cool"; "It's All Over"; "Out Here on My Own"; "Fix You"

3x04: Pot O' Gold
A new foreign exchange student, Rory Flanagan (The Glee Project's Damian McGinty), enrolls at McKinley and crashes with Brittany S. Pierce, who thinks he's a leprechaun. Meanwhile, Mercedes attempts to recruit new members to join Shelby Corcoran's newly formed Glee club and Sue's congressional campaign heats up.
"Bein' Green"; "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)"; "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)"; "Waiting for a Girl Like You"; "Candyman"; "Take Care of Yourself"

3x05: The First Time  
The opening night of the school musical is approaching and the two leads are contemplating taking their relationships with their perspective significant others to the next level. Meanwhile, a scout visits McKinley High which could influence Finn's future.
"Tonight"; "Uptown Girl"; "A Boy Like That"; "I Have a Love"; "Don't Leave Me This Way"; "America"; "One Hand, One Heart"

3x06: Mash Off
Sue starts a smear campaign to take down her biggest competitor for the Congressional seat. Meanwhile, Puck has a crush, and Will and Shelby Corcoran encourage some friendly competition.
"Hot for Teacher"; "You and I" / "You and I"; "Hit Me with Your Best Shot" / "One Way or Another"; "I Can't Go for That (No Can Do)" / "You Make My Dreams"; "Rumour Has It" / "Someone Like You"

3x07: I Kissed a Girl
Finn tries to help Santana feel better about herself, while she faces the challenge of coming out to her family. Puck tries to seduce Shelby and Quinn tries to seduce him.Meanwhile, the voting for Senior Class President and the Congress seat occur, and Sue complicates Beiste's relationship.
" Perfect"; "I'm the Only One"; "Girls Just Want to Have Fun"; Jolene"; "I Kissed a Girl"; "Constant Craving"

3x08: Hold on to Sixteen
In an attempt to recruit a few more members, Finn tracks down former teammate Sam Evans and convinces him to come back to the glee club. Tina comes to the defense of Mike and encourages him to pursue his dream.  The New Directions face the Trouble Tones and one other group as McKinley prepares to host the big sectionals performance.
"Red Solo Cup"; "Survivor" / "I Will Survive"; "ABC"; "Control"; "Man in the Mirror"; "We are Young"; "Buenos Aires"

3x09: Extraordinary Merry Christmas
When New Directions is asked to perform at two different events - on the same day, at the same time - they have a tough decision to make. Will they choose correctly and spread Christmas cheer, or will their ambition get the best of them?
"All I Want for Christmas Is You"; "Blue Christmas"; "I Wish I had a River"; "Let It Snow"; "My Favorite Things"; "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"; "Christmas Wrapping"; "Do They Know It's Christmas?"

3x10: Yes/No
When Will tries to plan a special surprise for Emma, he enlists the glee club to help him sweep her off her feet. Meanwhile, Becky sets her sights on Artie, and Finn makes an announcement about his life plans after high school that surprises the glee club.
"Summer Nights"; "Wedding Bell Blues"; "Moves Like Jagger" / "Jumpin' Jack Flash"; "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"; "Without You"; "We Found Love"

3x11: Michael
It's New Directions vs The Warblers as Glee celebrates the music of Michael Jackson in this tribute episode that sees the two groups face off en route to Regionals. In the midst of the musical drama, Rachel and Kurt get news about their admission to NYADA, and Sam and Mercedes' love affair continues to heat up.
"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'"; "Bad"; "Scream"; "Never Can Say Goodbye"; "Human Nature"; "Smooth Criminal"; "Ben"; "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"; "Black or White"

3x12: The Spanish Teacher
McKinley High's night school teacher comes on board to help Will with his latest singing assignment: music in Spanish. Guest star Ricky Martin joins New Directions for a Latin themed episode. Meanwhile, news of Rachel and Finn's engagement starts to spread, and Mercedes finds her in the middle of a complicated romantic relationship.
"La Cucaracha", "Sexy and I Know It", "Don't Wanna Lose You", "Bamboleo" / "Hero", "La Isla Bonita", "A Little Less Conversation"

3x13: Heart
New Directions are tasked with performing the great love songs of our time to celebrate Valentine's Day. Meanwhile, on news of Rachel and Finn's engagement, Rachel's two dads (played by Jeff Goldblum and Brian Stokes Mitchell), show up at McKinley High to congratulate the lovebirds.
"L-O-V-E", "Let Me Love You", "Stereo Hearts", "Home", "I Will Always Love You", "Cherish" / "Cherish", "Love Shack"

3x14: On My Way
As New Directions gears up for sectionals, Sebastian tries to undermine their win. Karofsky makes a terrible decision and Sue proves she really can do anything.
"Cough Syrup"; "Stand"; "Glad You Came"; "She Walks in Beauty", "Fly" / "I Believe I Can Fly", "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)"; "Here's to Us"

3x15: Big Brother
Blaine's older brother Cooper (guest star Matt Bomer), visits Lima and gives a class to the New Directions. The Glee Club does senior ditch day at Six Flags. Quinn's fate is revealed.
"I'm Still Standing"; "Hungry Like the Wolf" / "Rio"; "Fighter"; "Up Up Up", "Somebody That I Used to Know"

3x16: Saturday Night Glee-ver
The crew does a big disco tribute to Saturday Night Fever while also learning some important lessons along the way.
"You Should Be Dancing"; "Night Fever"; "Disco Inferno"; "If I Can't Have You"; "How Deep is Your Love"; "Boogie Shoes"; "More Than a Woman"; "Stayin' Alive"

3x17: Dance with Somebody
The big glee tribute to Diva Whitney Houston commences; Will and Emma get excited for their wedding.
"How Will I Know"; "I Wanna Dance With Somebody"; "Saving All My Love For You"; "So Emotional"; "It's Not Right But It's OK"; "I Have Nothing"; "My Love Is Your Love"

3x18: Choke
Kurt and Rachel get ready for their NYADA audition but are scared when they find they will be performing for the school's dean; Puck makes a life decision when his father shows up in a Lima; Sue and Roz help Coach Beiste when she reveals a deep secret.
TBA

3x19: Prom-A-Saurus
Brittany as class president begins to set up the senior prom and she settles on a Dinosaur theme for the evening.  The hunt begins for the prom king and queen.  Troublemakers have their own plans for prom night.
"Big Girls Don't Cry"; "Dinosaur"; "Love You Like a Love Song"; "What Makes You Beautiful"; "Take My Break Away"

3x20: Props
It is opposite day for the New Directions after Tina bumps her head; Her injury leads everything to be all switched up; the gang still must rehearse for the Nationals.
"I Won't Give Up"; "Because You Loved Me"; "Mean"; "Flashdance...What A Feeling"   

3x21: Nationals
The New Directions travel all the way to Chicago to compete in the 2012 Nationals. The Judges turn out to be celebrities Lindsay Lohan and Perez Hilton.
"Edge Of Glory"; "It's All Coming Back To Me Now"; " Paradise By The Dashboard ... "; "Starships"; " Pinball Wizard"; "Tongue Tied"; "We Are The Champions"   

3x22: Goodbye
It is Graduation day at McKinley High and bittersweet time for The New Directions, as McKinley High's class of 2012 looks to the past and present, while contemplating the future.
"Forever Young"; "I'll Remember"; "You Get What You Give"; "In My Life"; "Glory Days"; "Roots Before Branches"  

descriptions from: tv.com, IMDb & wikipedia

Season 4

4x01: The New Rachel
In her first dance class at the New York Academy of Dramatic Arts, Rachel is intimidated and insulted by her demanding, trash-talking instructor, Cassandra July. When Rachel stumbles, Cassandra makes it clear she thinks Rachel sucks.

At McKinley, the returning New Directions students are basking in newfound popularity after their Nationals win: Artie's dating a Cheerio, Sam's swarmed by admirers, and a diva-like Tina has a freshman personal assistant (although she's down following a breakup with Mike Chang after their romance went long-distance). The big question on everyone's mind: Who will be the glee club's "New Rachel"?

Lonely after receiving no word from the Army-enlisted Finn in weeks, and tired of being teased for her elaborate grooming routine, Rachel's taken to wee-hours primping in the coed bathroom, where she encounters a hunky, shower-singing Brody Weston. A junior who's majoring in musical theater, Brody believes Cassandra's tough demands pay off, and he reminds Rachel that she's enrolled because she's among the best of the best.

Aimless Kurt visits McKinley, meets Sue's baby daughter Robin (named to evoke hope, springtime and "my favorite dead Bee Gee"), and encounters Sue's new Cheerio captain and "head bitch," Kitty. Wade Adams, aka Unique, transfers to McKinley and joins New Directions, but his presence only serves to fan his teammates' competitive fire. They plan a secret performance showdown in which Artie will determine the New Rachel -- and they'll present the winner to Will.
"Call Me Maybe"; "America/Americano"; "Never Say Never"; "New York State of Mind"; "It's Time"; "Chasing Pavements"

4x02: Britney 2.0
Facing a second senior year and missing Santana, Brittany plots to reinvent herself in her new captaincy of the Cheerios. But after calling Brittany's choreography to Britney Spears' "Hold It Against Me" "garbage wrapped in skin" and insisting that the Cheerios raise their academic standards, Sue kicks failing Brittany off as a poor example and puts Kitty in charge. "Tough love feels a lot like ‘mean,'" Brittany laments after being ordered to "lose the high pony." Skyping with Santana, Brittany notices little room in her girlfriend's new life for her.

At NYADA, Cassie bars Rachel from tango instruction when the class is a boy short, but Rachel insists on participating so she may one day play Evita or Roxie Hart. Cassie scoffs, saying Rachel's not sexy enough to pull off the seductive dance. Will and Emma attempt to counsel Brittany, believing she's suffering deep depression and a loss of identity as a result of being left back. Zombie-like Brittany insists she's fine, but to bolster her spirits, Will builds preparations for the upcoming pep rally around "Britney 2.0," hoping another tribute to Brittany's idol Britney Spears will reinspire her.

Kurt and Rachel move into a roomy loft outside the city while Kurt plots his future: prepping to re-audition for NYADA's winter semester, he hopes to land a job at fashion site Vogue.com. When Rachel tells Kurt about Cassie, he recognizes her as "Crazy July - the biggest train wreck in Broadway history." Recounting the legendary tale of how in Cassie's big Broadway moment as Lola in "Damn Yankees," she assaulted an audience member who forgot to silence his cell phone mid-performance, Kurt urges Rachel not to give in: "If she wants sexy, give her sexy."

Unique, planning to become insta-besties with Marley, warns her against crushing on Jake Puckerman - she and Tina explain that he is a serial "Womanizer," using Spears' hit song. Nevertheless, Marley accepts Jake's offer to "hang out sometime." Meanwhile, Rachel asks Brody to be her tango partner in dance class; despite Cassie's ban on upperclassmen, Brody agrees to help her.
"Hold It Against Me"; "Boys"/ "Boyfriend"; "Womanizer"; "3"; "Crazy"/ "(You Drive Me) Crazy"; "Oops I Did It Again"; "Gimme More"; "Everytime"

4x03: Makeover
Missing Kurt, Blaine has decided that it's his turn to shine at McKinley and throws himself into countless extracurricular activities, until he finally lands on a pursuit that excites him: running against Brittany for class president.

Meanwhile, Kurt faces his big interview at Vogue.com, meeting its editor and one of his fashion idols, Isabelle Wright (Sarah Jessica Parker). She's been impressed by his portfolio of his bold fashion choices, and hearing him speak so passionately about what fashion and style mean to him seals the deal: "Anybody who can pull off a hippo broach deserves to be here." He's got the job.

Artie agrees to be Brittany's vice presidential running mate when he realizes he can be the Dick Cheney to her George W. Bush. Brittany's empty platform of popularity makes Blaine realize he thinks his campaign should be about great ideas and making change - although his sincerity isn't shared by his schoolmates. When Sam admits he wishes Brittany had chosen him to balance her ticket, she "introduces" him to Blaine, and the two agree to team up as running mates.

Meanwhile, Will is feeling creatively dry on glee club lessons, and Sue suggests that it's because he actually achieved his dream of a national championship. She urges him to find a way out before the mundane daily grind of teaching destroys his spirit, and Will becomes caught up in the notion of joining a blue ribbon government panel to make a real change in arts education.
"Everybody Wants to Rule The World"; "Celebrity Skin"; "The Way You Look Tonight / You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile";  "Change Would Do You Good"

4x04: The Break-Up
While she and Jake half-competitively compare notes in the cafeteria about being poor, Marley's surprised to learn that Jake has been studying dance. As that pair's flirting suggests a potential romance, Brittany and Blaine commiserate about the state of their own relationships with their absent loves, Santana and Kurt.

Rachel and Finn share a tense morning in the wake of his surprise arrival in New York. Finn reveals what's happened to him over the past four months: as planned, he'd enlisted in the Army but only lasted 16 days after accidentally shooting himself in the thigh with his rifle (which he'd named "Rachel"). After a semi-honorable discharge, he backpacked through Georgia, too embarrassed to tell Rachel what had happened. Rachel urges him to move in with her, audit her classes and possibly pursue his passion for acting. She insists that something's been missing in her life since they parted, and she's determined not to let him go.

Santana visits Brittany, insisting that she's enjoying college and wants to stay closer to Lima for their relationship. She notices Brittany's increasing exhaustion due to long hours spent reading a series of post-apocalyptic Christian novels.

Blaine and Kurt plan to be together in New York in two weeks' time, but Blaine is still bothered by Kurt's distraction with his heavy new workload at Vogue.com. Meanwhile, after attending some of Rachel's classes, Finn sees that she's finally found the place she belongs and worries that there's no room for him in her new world.
"Barely Breathing";  "Give Your Heart A Break"; "Teenage Dream"; "Don't Speak"; "Mine"; "The Scientist"

4x05: The Role You Were Born to Play
Finn's working full-time at Burt's auto shop after his breakup with Rachel, feeling like a complete loser. Artie won't let Finn to wallow in self-pity, however: Hoping to help Finn find his way again, Artie asks him to help him co-direct the high school musical production of "Grease" and refuses to take no for answer. Reluctantly, Finn agrees.

At McKinley, Blaine, brokenhearted, doesn't think he has it in him to take a big role in the musical after his split from Kurt. His lament to "Hopelessly Devoted to You" turns into an audition, and Artie wants to cast Blaine as Danny Zuko, but Blaine's not up for a romantic leading role performance. Finn wants to back out because he doesn't feel qualified to direct, but Artie assures him the secret is surrounding himself with people who know what they're doing: he reveals that Mike and Mercedes have returned to McKinley to lend their talents as choreographer and vocal coach.

Will and Emma discuss their differences with a counselor, with Will making his case for Emma to join him while he's in Washington, D.C., and Emma resisting uprooting her life and career just to follow him. Their counselor - Shannon Beiste - urges them to resolve their problem through compromise. Will agrees: If Emma follows him now, he promises to follow her when she needs him to. Emma hesitantly consents.

Casting Danny Zuko proves a challenge: Finn turns to the football field looking for a fresh face and spots sophomore player Ryder Lynn, a loner who nevertheless has impressive moves. Although Ryder insists he's not musically inclined, Finn challenges him to try out for the musical.
"Hopelessly Devoted To You"; "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)"; "Juke Box Hero"; "Born to Hand Jive""; "Everybody Talks"

4x06: Glease
Will announces his sabbatical from McKinley to the glee club, revealing that Finn will replace him until he returns - after Sectionals. Sue summons Will and Finn into Figgins' office. She objects that Finn doesn't have the credentials or maturity to oversee the glee club, but Figgins and Will agree that Finn's simply an adult volunteer. Furious, Sue insists that if Finn remains in charge, her fragile peace with the school will be over, and she storms out in a destructive rampage.

Rachel tells Brody she's landed her first off-Broadway audition, but Cassandra warns Rachel from her own experience that the director will eat her alive - she doesn't think Rachel's been hurt enough in life to make the cut. Determined, Rachel encourages Cassandra to try out too, "to get back in the game." Cassandra offers Brody a teaching assistant position, and he accepts but puts off starting until after he can help Rachel prep her audition.

The glee girls get their "Grease" wardrobe, and Kitty insinuates that Marley's inheriting her mother's weight problems when her Sandy costume doesn't fit - but Kitty had secretly altered the costume beforehand. Claiming a desire to win new friends, Kitty invites the girls to a sleepover.

Marley asks her mom about her weight gain, concerned about a genetic connection, but her mother gently reminds her that even if that's true, Marley can choose her own course: "I didn't raise a victim or a quitter - I raised a star. You have control over your life and your body." They agree to a strict diet together.
"Greased Lightnin'"; "Look At Me I'm Sandra Dee"; "Beauty School Drop Out"; "Look At Me I'm Sandra Dee Reprise"; "Beauty School Dropout"; "There Are Worse Things I Could Do"; "You're the One That I Want"

4x07: Dynamic Duets
Blaine - in his new identity as Nightbird - calls to order the first Society of Superheroes meeting. The McKinley kids are dressed as their own crusading creations: Asian Persuasion (Tina), Blonde Chameleon (Sam), Tarantula Head (Joe), Sweet 'N' Spicy (Sugar), Queen Bee (Becky), The Human Brain (Brittany) and the very Professor X-like Dr. Y (Artie). Blaine ignores Tina's prodding to contact Kurt and reports that the glee club's Nationals trophy has been stolen, replaced with a laptop message from a mystery man among the Dalton Academy Warblers.

Jake asks Marley out but is rebuffed by Ryder, who already has a date with her and warns that he won't let Jake hurt her. Tempers flare, but Finn breaks up their scuffle. Ryder and Kitty join the glee club, qualifying it to compete in next week's Sectionals. Finn grasps at straws for a theme - singing Foreigner songs in foreign languages while wearing foreign wardrobe - but the students aren't impressed.

As the SoS's advisor, Coach Beiste gets into character as The Beiste-master and suggests Finn try it himself: "Clark Kent was a great guy, but it was Superman who inspired them." Meanwhile, Sebastian leads Blaine to the Warblers' new mastermind: Hunter Clarington (Nolan Gerard Funk), a former military academy champion choir leader recruited by Dalton. The trophy was bait: Hunter plays on Blaine's feelings of alienation from New Directions and his desire to escape painful memories of Kurt to lure him back to the Warblers. Against the backdrop of Kelly Clarkson's "Dark Side," Blaine is seen slipping back into his blazer, feeling tempted.

Finn becomes The Almighty Treble Clef, "uniter of glee clubs." With simmering archrivalries threatening the club's harmony, Finn uses an Avengers analogy: powerful individuals are even more effective as a team. For the new "Dynamic Duets" theme, he pairs enemies Jake and Ryder and Marley and Kitty as duet partners.   
"Dark Side"; "Superman"; "Holding Out For A Hero"; "Heroes";  "Some Nights"

4x08: Thanksgiving   
Making her first return visit to McKinley for Thanksgiving, Quinn strolls across the auditorium stage and is joined by a guitar-playing Puck on a mashup of Simon & Garfunkel's "Homeward Bound" and Phillip Phillips' "Home," and gradually they're joined by more harmonizing alumni: Mike, Santana, Mercedes and Finn. "Home for the holidays," says Quinn, as the former classmates join in a group hug. "Just like we promised."

Marley recalls her longtime dream of stepping onto a stage to perform for a crowd - and her dream's about to come true at Sectionals. She vows not to let up on her weight-loss efforts before the competition, out of concern about letting down the glee club - especially Jake and Ryder.

At Breadsticks, the alumni note the absence of Rachel and Kurt, not expecting them to show. Later, Finn pairs them up with his students to help master whatever's necessary for Sectionals. Finn plans PSY's "Gangnam Style" to be the centerpiece of their performance, and he needs the students to up their game to compete with the Warblers. Jake admits to Ryder that he hung out with Marley, but offers to pull back if it will put them at odds again; though disappointed, Ryder doesn't object.

Kurt and Rachel agree that returning to Lima feels sad and unproductive, so they plan to indulge each other at their first New York City Thanksgiving away from home. Meanwhile, Mike leads the guys in their dance training: Ryder demonstrates smooth moves, but Jake's footwork isn't so hot - Ryder gets the dance lead. Quinn, Santana and Brittany offer an improvised example of their uncanny dance synchronicity for the newbies to The Supremes' "Come See About Me." Kitty reveals intense hero worship of Quinn, who notices that Marley seems under pressure. Kitty assures her she's been trying to help Marley, and she leads Quinn to believe that Marley's distraction stems from another case of a good girl dating a Puckerman - something Quinn knows all too well.
"Homeward Bound" / "Home"; "Come See About Me"; "Whistle"; "Live While We're Young"; "Let's Have a Kiki" / "Turkey Lurkey Time"; "Gangnam Style"

4x09: Swan Song  
Immediately after Marley's onstage fainting incident at Sectionals, the glee club carries her backstage, both concerned for her health and unsure how to proceed with their performance. As Santana accuses Kitty of getting into Marley's head and causing her to starve herself, Will joins them backstage and tries to rally them to return to the stage before they're disqualified - a rule Finn was unaware of - but a gloating Sue reveals that the judges have already declared the Dalton Academy Warblers the winners.

Meanwhile, Kurt and Rachel worry about their friends back in Lima but choose to focus on their own futures. Kurt's going the extra mile to prepare for his next NYADA admission audition, while Rachel assures him that as a freshman she stands virtually no chance to get a Golden Ticket to Carmen Tibideaux's Winter Showcase, traditionally the starting point where superstars launch their careers. She is later shocked when Carmen hands her one of the elite handwritten invitations to perform.

With New Directions out of competition for the rest of the school year, Sue quickly claims the music room - and all of its contents - as her own. Finn and Sue battle over the glee club's Nationals trophy, which she wants to run over with her Le Car. Figgins tells Finn and Will that there's no longer a location for the glee club to practice: they must turn over the key to the music room to Sue, who confides to Becky that she finds it an empty victory. But Sue receives the guilt-relieving validation she sought when piano player Brad tells her how much he hates the glee kids and that he finally feels free.

As Tina and Artie begin to heap blame for the defeat on Marley, Finn tries to keep the glee club motivated by prepping for the upcoming holiday concert - but they were expecting a triumphant Sectionals coda, not "a pity party." Finn wants to regroup and start focusing on next year, but graduating seniors like Sam, Artie, Tina and Blaine don't have a next year.
"Something Stupid"; "All That Jazz"; "Being Good Isn't Good Enough"; "O Holy Night"; "Being Alive"; "Don't Dream It's Over"   

4x10: Glee Actually  
Sue reflects on the holiday season, imagining it as a setting for a series of plot lines sandwiched between commercials breaks, much like the movie "Love, Actually" - "which is a movie that I don't think anyone cares for but is constantly on cable."

After an angry, humiliated Artie slips on the ice and cuts his face, Finn helps him to the nurse's office, where he stews about being helpless and pitied and wishes he never had to be in the wheelchair. As he tries to rest, he slips into a fantasy in which his legs are completely mobile. Surprised, he tests his legs and walks around McKinley, quickly realizing that reality has changed when no one is surprised at his mobility.

After Artie realizes that Tina still has her old stutter, a guardian angel appears to him in the form of foreign exchange student Rory, who grants Artie's wish that his accident had never happened. However, this means that he never joined glee club, so some resultant changes - like Tina getting over her stutter, and Becky learning self-respect - have never happened, either. Finn and Puck are both bullies, terrorizing Kurt, who's been avoiding school and has yet to graduate and has never met Blaine; Will never started the glee club and lives in an alcoholic haze, still married to Terri, while Emma actually married Coach Tanaka; Rachel is still in Lima working as a librarian, never pursuing dreams of stardom. Rory reveals to Artie that, without his accident, he'd focused on football and never became the glue that held the glee club together.

Artie tries to set things right, assembling his friends to convince them they should be in glee club together, offering a performance of Jose Feliciano's "Feliz Navidad" as an example - but Finn deems it "so gay." Artie learns that Quinn never got out of her own wheelchair without his support and ultimately died of a broken heart. The shock brings Artie back to reality, where his mother has come to pick him up, and this time he graciously accepts Finn's help back into the chair, realizing that it's part of who he is and how he's affected his friends.
"Jingle Bell Rock"; "Hanukkah Oh Hanukkah"; "White Christmas"; "Feliz Navidad"; "The First Noel"; "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"

4x11: Sadie Hawkins
Sam's determined to prove that the Dalton Academy Warblers cheated to win Sectionals, but it's not his theorizing that makes Blaine uncomfortable. At the student council board meeting, Tina proposes a Sadie Hawkins Day dance in which the girls are empowered to ask the guys to be their dates - a plot hatched by the Too Young To Be Bitter Club, whose membership includes Tina, Sugar, Lauren Zizes and Becky.

Kurt realizes NYADA resembles high school with cliques and a pecking order. With Rachel's time increasingly occupied by Brody, he seeks out new friends through extracurricular activities, particularly intrigued by Adam's Apples, the college show choir.

Wondering if anyone will ask them to the dance, and feeling vulnerable, the glee guys get a taste of what things are like for the girls. Coach Beiste commiserates with Finn, who is struggling to find lessons to keep the glee club motivated in the absence of competitions. She suggests building an assignment around the Sadie Hawkins dance - when she was a student, it gave her confidence and inspired her to try out for football. Finn announces a "Ladies' Choice" lesson, with each glee girl inviting the guy she likes to the dance in song, and Kitty's excitement worries Marley, who fears she's going after Jake again.

Rachel's giddy after allowing Brody to spend the night but is mortified when Kurt expresses interest in Adam's Apples - she warns that joining show choir results in social and career suicide at NYADA, dooming him to a fate "as a dancing teapot at Disneyland." Still intrigued by the show choir, Kurt encounters Adam, the group's Brit-accented founder who tries to charm Kurt into joining with a group performance: a soft rock interpretation of Sir Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back."
"Tell Him"; "I Don't Know How To Love Him"; "Baby Got Back"; "No Scrubs"; "Locked Out Of Heaven"; "I Only Have Eyes For You"

4x12: Naked
Hunter Clarington assaults reporters when the media surrounds him and grills him about the steroid allegations against the Dalton Academy Warblers - but the scandal means New Directions is back in the running for Regionals, again needing to raise money for their travel budget. Tina proposes shooting a calendar featuring the sexy men of glee club.

Brittany welcomes Marley to her Internet show "Fondue for Two," and Marley is put on the spot when Brittany suggests she make her feelings for Jake known to him. Later Brittany and Sam discover they've earned, respectively, the highest and lowest SAT scores at McKinley (Brittany's high score was the result of creating random patterns out of the test answers). She consoles Sam by assuring him his great body will earn him a good future, while she makes ambitious academic plans for herself as "one of the smartest people in America."

Rachel lands a leading role in a student film but must commit to appearing in a topless scene - her divided natures literally argue out her options in her head as two Rachels, dueting on the Natalie Imbruglia song "Torn" until she ultimately decides to do it.

When Sam walks the halls in a Speedo, Blaine suggests he's overcompensating for his SAT flop. Sam conducts a "seminar" in which he offers tips and techniques for posing for the sexy calendar, warming the glee guys up with "bro-ga" - "yoga for bros" - and working out to a mashup of The J. Geils Band's "Centerfold" and Nelly's "Hot In Herre." Finn and the girls are impressed by the guys' efforts, but Artie remains dubious about the shirtless photos.
"Torn"; "Centerfold" / "Hot in Herre"; "A Thousand Years"; "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)"; "Love Song"; "The New Year"

4x13: Diva
Kurt realizes that ever since Rachel claimed victory at NYADA's Winter Showcase, her self-centered, demanding and prima donna-ish behavior has escalated to an all-time high, further encouraged by enabling sycophants in class. He decides that it's up to him to bring her back down to earth.

As Emma frets over wedding details in advance of Will's return from Washington, Finn is concerned that the inexperienced newbies of the glee club aren't fierce enough to want to crush their competition. Emma suggests using Will's tactic of pitting them against each other to bring out their competitive sides through "Diva-Offs," so with her help, Finn introduces "Diva Week." Unique embraces it instantly, promising to take Tina down - and when Tina fires back, Marley agrees that she needs to be challenged, and Brittany leads the group in a faceoff to Beyoncé's "Diva."

When tensions flare between Kurt and Rachel, he challenges her to a "Diva-Off" at the school's Midnight Madness event. Rachel cockily suggests that Kurt was only allowed to audition for NYADA because she was his friend, and he counters by saying that it was actually his performance everyone noticed. When he suggests that her victory in their high school "Diva-Off" was because he threw the competition to spare his dad embarrassment, her confidence takes a major hit.

Tina continues to obsess over Blaine, catering to him when he suffers a cold, and he proves that men can be divas too by doing his best Freddie Mercury - in full leathers - on Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now." Santana visits with her college cheerleading squad to provide a diva lesson with Ike and Tina Turner's "Nutbush City Limits" - but she also wants to call Brittany out for not telling her she's dating Sam, and to show off her new girlfriend. Privately Santana approaches Sam and warns him she intends to break them up, but Sam doesn't intend to give up so easily, and they Diva-Off to "Make No Mistake, She's Mine." It's a draw, but Santana vows she'll never let Brittany go.
"Diva"; "Don't Stop Me Now"; "Nutbush City Limits"; "Make No Mistake(She's Mine)"; “Bring Him Home”; "Hung Up"; "Girl On Fire"

4x14: I Do
A guilty Finn confesses to the visiting Rachel - who's in town for the Valentine's Day wedding of Will and Emma - that he kissed Emma in a heated moment. Rachel tries to calm him down, advising him to tap his acting skills by playing the part of supportive best man. Finn admits his fear of facing Will with Emma, but the stress of wedding planning has her in frantic OCD overdrive - she snaps at him to play his role and otherwise give her a wide berth. Will returns to McKinley from Washington D.C., and he asks Finn to sing a song in lieu of a best man speech, while the glee kids will provide the rest of the wedding entertainment.

Marley gives Jake an early Valentine's Day gift, and Jake fields less-than-helpful suggestions from his brother Puck, but Ryder offers a winning tip: stretch the gifting into a Valentine's Week. In class Jake offers a tribute to Marley with the glee guys backing him: the couple duets on Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell's "You're All I Need to Get By." Meanwhile, Finn and Rachel find themselves experiencing some familiar chemistry.

As the chapel fills up, Santana's still stinging from losing Brittany to Sam, while Quinn is feeling burned by men in general. Assigned to be the escort of Emma's niece Betty ("The Glee Project" Season 2 runner-up Ali Stroker), Artie's surprised to find the acerbic Betty less than thrilled to have him as her date, even though she's also in a wheelchair. Jake scores again with Marley by giving her peonies, her favorite flower, but Jake's successes are really fueled by Ryder's close attention to every detail about Marley. Kurt and Blaine have a steamy backseat hookup in the parking lot, but Kurt balks at labeling it a reunion.

As Emma preps to walk down the aisle, Sue shocks her by wearing an identical wedding gown - revenge on Will for letting Finn run the glee club. Emma has a panic attack as the big moment nears, with "Getting Married Today" from Company providing a musical backdrop to her meltdown as she jumps in a taxi and flees the church. In full bridal regalia, Sue walks down the aisle to deliver the crushing news to Will.
"You're All I Need to Get By"; "Getting Married Today"; "Just Can't Get Enough"; "We've Got Tonite"; "Anything Could Happen"

4x15: Girls (and Boys) On Film
In a black-and-white art deco fantasy sequence, Will and Emma duet Fred Astaire-style to "You're All the World to Me" from Royal Wedding, singing and dancing on the walls and ceiling. But Will wakes up with a start, revealing that it's all a dream after falling asleep with the TV on.

Will's inspired to assign his students a movie-themed assignment - singing songs from their favorite films - while Artie's already got movies on the mind and is about to make his first micro-budgeted film. Finn urges Will to amp up his search for Emma, but Will insists that she should have her space and that Emma will come back to him if and when she's ready. Sue reveals that Emma's used all her vacation days, but if she has any insight into her whereabouts, she refuses to tell Finn, so Artie advises him to pressure Emma's parents to give up her location.

Brittany and Blaine propose kicking off the glee club's guys vs. girls mash-up week with a shared movie number before the gender showdown, with Blaine offering up "Shout" as it appeared in National Lampoon's Animal House by Otis Day and the Knights (a performance that marks Glee's 500th musical number).

Santana suffers through a snowbound weekend in New York with her roommates geeking out over musical theater, and her open hostility unnerves Rachel - but not as much as her baby-themed movie marathon choices, as Rachel continues to sweat out the possibility that she's pregnant. Kurt opts for Moulin Rouge!, envisioning himself dueting with Blaine on "Come What May." Still, as they watch the real movie scene, Kurt tears up but tries to conceal the reason from possible new guy Adam, though Santana bluntly reveals that it was Kurt and Blaine's dream to sing the song to each other at their wedding.
"You're All The World To Me"; "Come What May"; "Shout"; "Old Time Rock and Roll" / "Danger Zone"; "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" / "Material Girl"; "In Your Eyes"; "Unchained Melody"; "Footloose"

4x16: Feud
Since Finn's revelation that he kissed Emma, a seething Will passive-aggressively berates him, while Finn's frustration has him at the boiling point. The New Directions students force them into a lesson on famed musical feuds, demanding they perform a number about rivalry together so they can heal and reteam to lead the glee club to Nationals.

A relieved Rachel determines she's not pregnant, but Santana urges her to use the scare to take a deeper look at where her life's going, especially her relationship. Meanwhile, Brody's secretly working as a paid escort, trysting with clients to Marina And The Diamonds' "How to Be a Heartbreaker" as Rachel ponders how to deal with her feelings for him.

Sue tries to enforce a contract that would bring Blaine back to the Cheerios, but Blaine resists - although Sue's not-so-veiled threats give him pause. Meanwhile, Ryder's entered an online relationship with a mystery girl named Katie_xoxo and is sharing personal secrets, including how Unique angrily confronted him about causing a rift between Marley and Jake that's threatening the harmony within New Directions. Ryder's insistence that Unique is actually a guy doesn't help. Katie suggests Ryder settle their differences with a musical feud number.

When Finn resists the feud lesson, Will tells Finn he only put him in charge of the glee club because he pitied him when his life was falling apart - but Finn betrayed his trust. Now he insists Finn play along so he can kick his butt. Santana trashes Brody despite Rachel's defense, believing that Rachel is underselling herself by being with him. Sue wages a reign of terror against Blaine, prompting a challenge or a feud-off: she'll tear up his contract if he beats her in their Mariah Carey vs. Nicki Minaj showdown, but vows that he won't win.
"How To be A Heartbreaker"; "Bitch Is Back"/"Dress You Up"; "Cold Hearted"; "Bye Bye Bye"/"I Want It That Way"; "I Still Believe"/"Super Bass"; "Closer"

4x17: Guilty Pleasures
After spotting Sam swiping macaroni from the cafeteria, a still-crushing Blaine assumes his family's facing financial trouble again and offers him money, but Sam reveals that the pasta's actually for his savant-like macaroni portraits of celebrities and friends. Blaine's inspired to suggest a "guilty pleasure" theme - sharing their musical shame - to the glee club, starting with Sam and Blaine's Wham! tribute, "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go."

Trying to get Kitty to become part of the team, curtail her meanness and use her blonde-inherent "magical powers" for good, Brittany invites her to her online chat show "Fondue For Two" to become more vulnerable by confessing her guilty pleasures. Kitty hesitantly whispers her secret shame to Brittany as Tina watches the show intently online.

In New York, Kurt reflects on his own guilty secret: a mocked-up "boyfriend arm" he bought online to wrap around him as he sleeps (and named "Bruce"). Meanwhile, Sam confesses to Blaine that he secretly loves the music of Barry Manilow, and Blaine urges him to announce to the glee club that he's a Fanilow. Tina demands to know Kitty's secret shame: her love of the Spice Girls stands revealed and, to Kitty's surprise, the rest of the glee girls are in total agreement.

Kurt wants to protect Rachel from the knowledge of Brody's secret life as an escort until after her "Funny Girl" audition, and Santana uses the leverage to get him to make more space for her in the apartment. Rachel reveals that Brody didn't even give her a reason for their breakup, and to cheer her up, Santana recruits her into a practical joke spree against Kurt. Instead, they discover the boyfriend arm (which he refuses to loan them). Sam proclaims his Manilow love with a performance of the singer's "Copacabana," and the other glee guys confess that they, too, are Fanilows. The girls assign Spice Girls identities, but Tina shocks Marley into action when she reveals that Jake is planning to sing a Chris Brown song - given Brown's abusive history with pop star Rihanna, she thinks it's an insensitive selection. Meanwhile, Sam urges Blaine to step up and reveal the REAL secrets he's hiding.
“Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go”; "Copacabana"; “Against All Odds”; "Wannabee"; "My Prerogative"; “Creep”; "Mamma Mia"

4x18: Shooting Star
As Will reviews the competitors for Regionals, Brittany interrupts with an urgent announcement warning that a giant asteroid - or meteor, or comet - is headed directly for Lima. She advises the glee club to make amends with their loved ones, as she plans to with her cat, Lord Tubbington. Will uses her doomsday scenario to prompt the students to bring a sense of urgency to their performances.

Ryder tells Jake that he believes his mysterious online connection Katie_xoxo is actually a student at McKinley. He introduces himself to the girl he believes he's been communicating with, and she appears thrilled that he's broken the ice. Ryder pulls her into the music room to serenade her with Elton John's "Your Song" - but though she's impressed, Ryder's crushed to discover he's been "Catfished." The real Katie_xoxo has only been using a photo of this girl, whose name is Marissa. Humiliated, Ryder tries to place the blame on Jake and Marley, pulling away when they insist they're innocent.

Brittany stages an elaborate candlelight performance of Extreme's "More Than Words" to express her feelings to Lord Tubbington. Meanwhile, Shannon arranges a "Lady And The Tramp"-style dinner for Will in the locker room. Inspired by Brittany's asteroid prediction, she puts her heart on the line: now that she and Will are both single, she wants him to be the man in her life. He reveals that he and Emma have been reunited for about a week but offers to discuss Shannon's feelings. She only grows upset and flees.

Ryder gets a text from Katie_xoxo, who promises to explain everything if Ryder will meet her the next day in front of the choir room. Brittany reveals that what she thought was an asteroid was just a dead ladybug on the lens of her telescope, which is actually a Pringles can: false alarm. Becky confesses her true feelings to Brittany: she looks up to her and doesn't want her to graduate, and she's fearful about the two of them entering the real world. Brittany explains she has no choice but to move on, as Becky will one day - and if she really prepares herself, the world won't seem so scary.
"Your Song"; "More Than Words"; "Say"

4x19: Sweet Dreams
Although he originally feared going to college, believing it to be solely for "smart people," Finn's discovered that it's an ideal environment for a kid like himself to experiment with being an adult. Amid frequent outbreaks of the Harlem Shake, he also discovers he has a new roommate: Puck, who's joining him at college despite not being enrolled.

Preparing to audition for her dream role as Fanny Brice in a Broadway revival of "Funny Girl," Rachel takes stock of her lifelong desire to star in the musical and her hero worship of its iconic original lead, Barbra Streisand - Streisand was once an unknown Jewish girl who sang in her high school choir and made it big, so why can't Rachel follow in her footsteps?

As Roz Washington returns to McKinley to take over coaching the Cheerios after Sue's firing, Shannon urges Will to finally offer forgiveness to Finn. In the wake of the shooting scare at the school, Marley's worked up the courage to unveil her secret collection of original songs but worries that her friends' odd behavior may stem from post-traumatic stress disorder: due to her high SAT scores, Brittany's being recruited by MIT, Tina's adopted a steampunk style, Sam appears to have taken on the character of his "smarter twin brother" Evan, and Unique has started taking birth control pills.

Will reveals the theme of Regionals: "dreams." He plans to tackle the theme literally with a set list of songs including "dream" in the title, trumping Marley's hopes that the glee club could perform one of her songs - Will doesn't want to leave any room for error. In a private meeting, Blaine insists that the "dream" medley will be a flop and plots an alternative, but still Marley can't push her own dream through.
"Next To Me"; "Fight For Your Right (To Party)"; "You Have More Friends Than You Know"; "Outcast"; "Don't Stop Believin'"

4x20: Lights Out
As Ryder frets over why Katie_xoxo has yet to reveal herself to him, Will worries that their Regionals rivals the Hoosier Daddies have a ringer in big-voiced Frida Romero (Jessica Sanchez) and decides New Directions needs to go bigger than ever with an epic stadium rock style. But an unexpected power outage at McKinley - during which Figgins insists the students remain in school - changes Will's plan: "It's Unplugged week."

When Ryder tells Jake about the deep, dark secrets he's shared with Katie_xoxo, Jake suggests that the secrets aren't going to go away - maybe Ryder should share them with people he actually knows. In New York, Rachel and Kurt confront Santana: having learned that along with working at Coyote Ugly she's bouncing at a lesbian bar and working as a cage dancer in another, they worry that she's squandering her talents, but Santana insists she needs time to figure out her life path and blows off their concern.

Sam breaks the seal on the Unplugged theme with an acoustic performance of the Righteous Brothers' "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" with harmonizing assist from the glee club. When Artie balks at performing without the use of his synthesizer, Sam - who entertained his family during many nights when the power was shut off - calls out all the students on their overreliance on technology.

At Vogue.com, Isabelle reassures Kurt that while his admission into NYADA has cut into his internship hours, he still has a job there thanks to the quality of his work - BUT she needs his help wrangling celebrities for the New York City Ballet Gala, a high-profile charity event she's organizing. Meanwhile, Sue's found a new career as a personal trainer for pampered and privileged trophy wives. Blaine tells her he's concerned about Coach Roz's dubious instruction (like rib removal) and the fact that the students are still unsettled about the mysterious gun incident, and he urges Sue to reveal whatever secret truth lies at the heart of it.
"You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'"; "Everybody Hurts"; "Little Girls"; "At The Ballet"; "We Will Rock You"; "Longest Time"

4x21: Wonder-Ful
Good news is in abundance for the glee club: Rachel calls Will to tell him she's one of the finalists for the role of Fanny Brice in "Funny Girl" and credits him for helping her to get there; Will has re-proposed to Emma, and she's re-accepted; Brittany's touring MIT on early acceptance; and Tina's been wait-listed at a veterinary school. The rash of "wonderful" news prompts Will to build his latest lesson around the positivity of the music of Stevie Wonder.

Kitty confronts Artie about his apparent depression, believing that he's hopelessly longing for her, but he reveals that he was accepted into film school in New York but won't be going - and he swears her to secrecy. Meanwhile, Kurt sweats out the results of his dad's latest medical tests, returning to Lima in hopes that Burt's finally cancer-free. His arrival coincides with Will's recruitment of Mercedes and Mike to help New Directions step their game up for Regionals. Kitty's exuberant performance of "Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)" is capped by her revelation of Artie's secret to the glee club, which upsets him: apparently his mom is freaking out at the prospect of him being on his own in the big city, but Kitty surprises him with sweet words of encouragement.

At the coffee shop, Mercedes is excited about her upcoming album, while Blaine notices that Kurt's acting a little OCD with his sweetener packets. Kurt loses his cool when questioned about his and Blaine's relationship, but his friends realize he's upset about his dad and offer their support - especially Blaine. Rachel learns that she needs her NYADA teacher to sign off on skipping her dance midterm so she can go to her Broadway callback: Cassandra July could have the power to shatter her dreams.

Recognizing that the glee club's fears held them back at Sectionals, Mercedes prompts them to push their limits during a rendition of "Superstition" - especially Marley. Noticing Jake's standout dancing, Mercedes and Mike want him to appear in her debut music video.
"Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours"; "Superstition"; "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life"; "I Wish"; "Uptight (Everything's Alright)";  "Higher Ground"; "For Once In My Life"

4x22: All or Nothing [SEASON FINALE]
Brittany's interview at MIT results in two contrasting revelations: while the staff determines that from her test scores Brittany appears to have little to no academic ability, the numbers she's doodled on the back of her notepad to get them out of her head appear to be of great scientific significance when viewed in various sequences. Believing that she might be a singular, Einstein-level intellect in some respect, the MIT plans a unique proposition for her.

Will reveals that the Regionals competition will now be held in the McKinley High auditorium and reminds New Directions that they need to bring everything they've got to the stage: "All or Nothing." Ryder is preoccupied wondering about the still-mysterious identity of his "catfish," Katie_xoxo. Meanwhile, performing Celine Dion's "To Love You More," Rachel auditions for the role of Fanny Brice in "Funny Girl." She pours everything into her performance, ending with tears running down her cheeks, but the reaction of the casting team is utterly unreadable.

Sam urges Blaine to reconsider his plan to ask Kurt to marry him, but Blaine is determined: not only is he going to go through with it, he wants Sam to be his best man. As Joe and Sugar return to the glee club, Will runs down the set list, but Brittany insists on changing everything to showcase her, unleashing a ridiculous set of demands based on her new confidence in her "megawatt star power." When her friends are stunned by her behavior - including Sam, whom she dumps - she says she's just embracing Will's "All or Nothing" mentality.

Brittany dramatically quits the Cheerios, burning her uniform in front of Coach Roz and posting a manifesto filled with reasons why she can't be on the squad anymore. Ryder demands that Katie_xoxo reveal herself or he won't participate in Regionals. Finally, Marley admits that it was her, despite her previous insistence that she wasn't responsible, and Ryder's shock is compounded when Jake defends her.
"To Love You More"; "I Love It"; "Clarity"; "Hall of Fame"; "All Or Nothing"

descriptions from: IMDb, FOX, tv.com & wikipedia
image from: Facebook

Season 5

5x01: Love, Love, Love
The members of New Directions are back in action and take on their biggest assignment yet: the Beatles! As Will enlists the kids to pay homage to the classic song catalog from the Fab Four, Blaine and Kurt attempt to answer questions about their future together. Meanwhile, Rachel's New York ambitions take an unexpected turn.
"Yesterday"; "Drive My Car"; "Got to Get You into My Life"; "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away"; "Help!"; "A Hard Day's Night"; "I Saw Her Standing There"; "All You Need Is Love"

5x02: Tina in the Sky with Diamonds
As Beatlemania continues at McKinley, it's time for the students to vote for prom queen and king. When Tina receives a nomination, she takes on a fierce attitude that alienates her biggest supporters. Meanwhile, Rachel adjusts to a new attitude of her own, as she and Santana work at a Broadway diner to make ends meet.
"Get Back"; "Something"; "Here Comes The Sun"; "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"; "Hey Jude"; "Let It Be"

5x03: The Quarterback
The McKinley family of the past and present join together to remember and celebrate the life of Finn Hudson.
"Seasons Of Love"; "I'll Stand By You"; "Fire & Rain"; "If I Die Young"; "No Surrender"; "Make You Feel My Love"

5x04: A Katy or a Gaga
The members of New Directions tackle their assignment of getting out of their comfort zones and determining whether they're more like "Katy" (Perry) or (Lady) "Gaga." Kurt holds auditions for his new band and must decide if he'll let in the overly bold performer, Starchild (guest star Adam Lambert). Meanwhile, Jake gets closer to Bree (Erinn Westbrook) as he and Marley grow apart.
"Marry The Night"; "Applause"; "Wide Awake"; "Roar"

5x05: The End of Twerk
The glee club learns the dance of the hour: twerking. Meanwhile, Marley discovers Jake's relationship with Bree, and Rachel tries to convince Kurt they both should get tattoos.
"You Are Woman, I Am Man"; "Blurred Lines"; "If I Were A Boy"; "Wrecking Ball"; "On Our Way"

5x06: Movin' Out
The New Directions pay homage to the Piano Man: Billy Joel. As graduation looms closer, the seniors make plans for their futures beyond the halls of McKinley.
"Movin' Out"; "Piano Man”; "My Life"; "Honesty"; "An Innocent Man"; "Just the Way You Are"; "You May Be Right"

5x07: Puppet Master
Blaine believes he has the best plan to win Nationals, but he doesn't take the glee club's criticism too well when the students accuse him of being too controlling. Over in New York, Kurt also runs into control issues when the band disagrees over the venue of their first official gig that Kurt booked. Meanwhile, Sue reveals the story behind her iconic tracksuit and gets in touch with her feminine side.
"Into the Groove"; "You're My Best Friend"; "Nasty" / "Rhythm Nation"; "Cheek to Cheek"; "The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)"

5x08: Previously Unaired Christmas
Sue Sylvester introduces the episode as a Christmas special that FOX did not allow to air from last year. The New Directions audition for roles in McKinley's living Nativity Scene. Meanwhile in New York, Rachel, Kurt and Santana work as Santa's elves at a mall.
"Here Comes Santa Claus"; "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree"; "Mary's Little Boy Child"; "The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late)"; “Love Child”; "Away in a Manger"

5x09: Frenemies
Santana auditions and snags the role of Rachel’s understudy in “Funny Girl,” causing a feud between the roommates. Meanwhile, back in Lima, Tina and Artie compete against each other to be the class valedictorian.
"Whenever I Call You Friend"; "Brave"; "My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)"; "Beautiful Dreamer"; "Don't Rain on My Parade"; "I Believe in a Thing Called Love";"Every Breath You Take";  "Breakaway"

5x10: Trio
As graduation approaches, Tina, Blaine and Sam band together to hold a senior "lock-in" at school, hoping to savor their last chance at hanging out together. But their plans are thwarted when Becky joins unexpectedly. Meanwhile, in New York, Elliot is stuck in the middle between Rachel and Santana's feud.
"Jumpin', Jumpin'"; "Barracuda"; "Don't You (Forget About Me)"; "Danny's Song"; "Gloria"; "The Happening"; "Hold On"

5x11: City of Angels
Dedicating their performance to Finn’s memory, New Directions arrive in Los Angeles to take part in the National High School Show Choir Championship, and face off against “Throat Explosion”, their fiercest competition to date.
"I Love L.A."; "Vacation"; "Mr. Roboto" / "Counting Stars"; "More Than a Feeling"; "America"; "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"

5x12: 100
The original members of New Directions reunite at McKinley to celebrate and reflect on the history of the seemingly doomed glee club.
"Raise Your Glass"; "Toxic"; "Defying Gravity"; "Valerie"; "Keep Holding On"; "Happy"

5x13: New Directions
As the fate of the glee club becomes a reality, April and Holly plot a plan to save New Directions. Meanwhile, Rachel and Santana attempt to make amends after their blowout fight.
"I Am Changing"; "Party All the Time"; "Loser like Me (Acoustic)"; "Be Okay"; "Just Give Me a Reason"; "Don't Stop Believin'"

5x14: New New York
Glee-club alumni members are followed in New York City several months after leaving New Directions: Blaine and Sam move in with Kurt; Artie struggles to get around Manhattan; Rachel settles into the life of a Broadway star; and Mercedes moves to NYC to work on her album.
"Downtown"; "You Make Me Feel So Young"; "Best Day of My Life"; "Rockstar"; "Don't Sleep in the Subway"; "People"

5x15: Bash
Sam and Mercedes cross difficult hurdles in the road to love. Rachel's "mid-winter critique" performance leads her to a crossroads where she has to choose between NYADA and her role as Fanny. Kurt comes face-to-face with a hate-crime.
"No One Is Alone"; "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman"; "Broadway Baby"; "Not While I'm Around"; "Colorblind"; "I'm Still Here"

5x16: Tested
Blaine suffers a crisis of confidence after gaining the dreaded “Freshman Fifteen.” Artie discovers that his newfound success with the ladies comes at a price. Mercedes tells Sam she’s still a virgin.
"Addicted to Love"; "I Want to Know What Love Is"; "Love Is a Battlefield"; "Let's Wait Awhile"

5x17: Opening Night
Nervous for opening night, Rachel is willing to do anything to succeed. When she finds out that Jacob Ben Isreal is writing a review of the show for the New Yorker, her director pressures her to do whatever it takes for a good review.
"Lovefool"; "N.Y.C."; "I'm the Greatest Star"; "Who Are You Now?"; "Pumpin' Blood"

5x18: The Back-Up Plan
Rachel is presented with a unique opportunity which could either take her career to the next level, or possibly kill it entirely. Meanwhile, Mercedes asks for Santana’s help finding a “new sound” for her latest single, and a wealthy New York socialite takes Blaine under her wing.
"Wake Me Up"; "Doo Wop (That Thing)"; "Story of My Life"; "Piece of My Heart"; "The Rose"

5x19: Old Dog, New Tricks
Santana helps Rachel do damage control for her flagging public image; Kurt tries to help a home for retired Broadway performers with their production of Peter Pan; to prove he is responsible, Sam adopts a dog - despite Mercedes’ objections.
"I Melt with You"; "Memory"; "Werewolves of London"; "Lucky Star"; "Take Me Home Tonight"

5x20: The Untitled Rachel Berry Project
Rachel meets a famous television writer, whose eccentric personality catches Rachel off guard. Meanwhile, Sam and Mercedes deal with the pressure of commitment as their careers take off, and the time has finally come for Blaine’s big showcase with June Dolloway at NYADA.
"Shakin' My Head"; "All of Me"; "Girls on Film"; "Glitter in the Air"; "No Time at All"; "American Boy"; " Pompeii"

descriptions from: FOX, TVDb, IMDb, wikipedia & tv.com
image adapted from: Facebook

Season 6

6x01: Loser Like Me
After Rachel's humiliating failure as TV actress, she comes home to Lima to figure out what she wants to do next. Upon discovering that Sue has banished the arts at McKinley, Rachel takes it upon herself to reinstate and lead the Glee Club. Meanwhile, Blaine, no longer in a relationship with Kurt, has moved home to coach the Warblers while Will is coaching rival Vocal Adrenaline, and Sam is the assistant coach for the McKinley football team.
"Uninvited"; "Suddenly Seymour"; "Sing"; "Dance the Night Away"; "Let It Go"

6x02: Homecoming
Puck, Quinn, Santana, Mercedes, Brittany, Artie and Tina all return to McKinley for Homecoming and help Rachel and Kurt recruit for the new glee club.
"Viva Voce"; "Take On Me"; "Tightrope"; "Problem"; "Mustang Sally"; "Home"

6x03: Jagged Little Tapestry
Rachel and Kurt struggle as they try to rebuild and co-direct the glee club at McKinley. Meanwhile, Sue is concerned when Becky brings her new boyfriend to town.
"It's Too Late"; "Hand in My Pocket" / "I Feel the Earth Move"; "Will You Love Me Tomorrow" / "Head over Feet"; "So Far Away"; "You Learn" / "You've Got a Friend"

6x04: The Hurt Locker (1)
Rachel hopes to form a deal in which Will's glee club purposefully underperforms at their invitational; Sue wants Sam to distract Rachel.
"Bitch"; "A Thousand Miles"; "Rock Lobster"; "Whip It"

6x05: The Hurt Locker (2)
Rachel and Kurt redouble their efforts to recruit new members to New Directions after new rules are announced for the Show Choir Invitational. Sue enacts an elaborate plan to try reunite Kurt and Blaine. Will and Rachel have a much needed heart-to-heart.
"My Sharona"; "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)"; "It Must Have Been Love"; "Father Figure"; "All Out of Love"

6x06: What the World Needs Now
Brittany and Santana plan their wedding. The Gleeks weekly assignment is the music of Burt Bacharach, and reigning diva Mercedes is recruited to act as a mentor for the new singers. Brittany learns a shocking family secret.
"I'll Never Fall in Love Again"; "Baby It's You"; "Wishin' and Hopin'"; "Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)"; "(They Long to Be) Close to You"; "Promises, Promises"; "Alfie"; "What the World Needs Now"

6x07: Transitioning
A new job forces Will to take a hard look at the choices he’s made. Rachel must come to terms with the fact her family home has finally been sold.
Coach Beiste, returns to McKinley and the romantic tension that has been brewing between Sam and Rachel finally boils over.
"You Give Love a Bad Name"; "Same Love"; "All About That Bass"; "Somebody Loves You"; "Time After Time"; "I Know Where I've Been"

6x08: A Wedding
The members of New Directions are busy at work planning, planning and planning, while Sue encourages everyone to follow their hearts.
"At Last"; "Hey Ya!"; "I'm So Excited"; "Our Day Will Come"

6x09: Child Star
The members of New Directions must come together to prepare for their first public performance at a high-strung tween's bar mitzvah.
"Lose My Breath"; "Friday I'm in Love"; "I Want to Break Free"; "Uptown Funk"; "Break Free"; "Cool Kids"

6x10: The Rise and Fall of Sue Sylvester
Dalton Academy burns to the ground, and the Warblers must combine with the New Directions to form a super group. Meanwhile, Rachel begs Carmen Tibideaux to let her return to NYADA.
"Rather Be"; "The Trolley Song"; "Far from Over"; "The Final Countdown"; "Rise"

6x11: We Built This Glee Club
New Directions and the Warblers go head-to-head at sectionals. Meanwhile, Rachel must choose between returning to NYADA and doing another Broadway show with her past love, Jesse St. James.
"Listen to Your Heart"; "Broken Wings"; "We Built This City"; "Mickey"; "Take Me to Church"; "Chandelier"; "Come Sail Away"

6x12: 2009
GLEE goes back in time to see why the original members of New Directions signed up for glee club in the first place.
"Popular"; "Mister Cellophane"; "I'm His Child"; "I Kissed a Girl"; "Pony"; "Don't Stop Believin'"

6x13: Dreams Come True [SERIES FINALE]
All of Will’s hard work and dedication to the Glee Club and to fostering the talents and dreams of his students pays off in a major way, and everyone shares in the feeling of joy that permeates the school as teachers and students reflect on their shared journey. Old rifts and wounds are healed and new sights are set on a promising future. Everyone seems to be ending up exactly as expected and right where they belong… along with more than a few unexpected surprises.
"Teach Your Children"; "Someday We'll Be Together"; "The Winner Takes It All"; "Daydream Believer"; "This Time"; "I Lived"

Sources: TVDb, & wikipedia

Thread