58 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Forgotten Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Train Jane

This was a slightly different episode because Walter got shot and unlike previous episode the person wasn't dead for sometime.  Maxine hugging Alex when they find the name was funny   .

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Maxine hugging them all at the end was great and see is fitting in well with some good suggestions of her own

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

She's replacing other one who's leaving

Donovan Doe

Wow i really didn't see that coming- he finally finds his daughter

Yeah it was great to see him find his daughter. I wonder what this will do to his moral. Also wonder if he will go back to Law Enforcement now.

Reply 45#45 carlorica's post

Well he says continue working as what he does now looking forgotten people

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I think so too, I think he actually enjoys this work more then his old work, but what I'm curious about:
Everyone else has a normal dayjob, but I've never seen Alex at work... What does he do?
And How will things go between him and his ex now that their daughter is back?

Reply 47#47 kellemanske's post

He a retired cop so he doesn't really have a day job

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Yeah that is true. He does like doing what he does now more and I can see him having more of a smile on his face with his daughter back.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

That was a great episode i was surprised that they missed the child's wellies on the doorstep

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

What an odd way to find his child he wasn't even looking for her if he didn't come back he would never of found her?

That was an amazing episode. I had tears in my eyes at the end.

Designer Jane

it been a while but the last two episode aired last night and this was a good episode i admit it start good than became boring than it became interesting and the ending i saw coming as soon saw that guy i knew it had to be him.

1x16 Designer Jane

Nice work in solving Rachel's killing considering all they had was her ashes and the person that was there when she died but what a turn up when she finds out that she was the intended target and Alex saving the cop life was good

1x17 Living Doe

This was an unusual case when they were trying to find the identity of a living doe but it looks like Candace was drugged by the person who put Eric in the coma while he was trying to protect Will.and a nice end will Eric and Will reunited plus Candace and Alex kissing

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

did notice the gap in the episode-the reporter asked him about his daughter who was missing but last month the episode he found his daughter. This episode was actually postponed.

The reunion was nice

I should have read this thread before watching the episode uploaded last- I was so confused because I knew I had seen him find his daughter and I was wondering if I missed an episode where she got lost again or something. Any ideas why they decided to air them out of synch? Because it was axed and they wanted to show the fans how it all ends?

Crossing another off my 'to watch list'.

Similarly to Cold Case but still had its own way of doing things. The pilot was bad but over time the show got into its grove. I hated the new cast member - thank God she was only in about 5 episodes.  Overall, it was a decent show

58 123
Thread