Thread
Printable Version

The Forgotten Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

this has now been added

Well, while it IS a lot like Cold Case I still like the show. I breezed through the episodes and really enjoyed watching. I wonder though- is there really such a network?

canine John

Wow it was just an accident but cover it up and getting paid was wrong

Reply 23#23 bala's post

That was one loyal dog but the money was the root of their evil

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

yes it's true what they say a dog is man best friend

I still enjoy the show- it IS a bit COld Case-ish but that's fine with me.

Railroad Jane

This was tough case only having the skull at only way identify there rest bones and managed get guy responsible it was tough case i seen on this series.

Liked the storyline too, and the way they kept trying to find out the truth eventually.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Good episode that is dedication when they had very little to go on but that was a close call at the hospital

Lucky John

Really he wasn't so lucky after all was he it was interesting case just because he beated cancer didn't make him luckiest man on Earth and that is what got him killed.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

That was bad timing John Doe / Matt Hudson being in the jewellery store at the wrong time

Well just now I saw the first episode, and I liked it. There is a good idea in the series... Well see what will happened

1x10 Double Doe

Good episode What an evil brother, Conner killing Sean's wife and JP and setting Sean up to take the blame just to get control of the bar again

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

yes people do anything to get control

1x11 Patient John

That was tragic when Andy Santiago supplement his income by becoming a medical guinea pig in order to bring his family to America but at least his family may make to America

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

yes it was sad it's hard to find a easy way make money

My John

Well i knew she would join the team at the end it's going to be interesting -i hope she won't be replacing other women on team who was absent.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Maxine fitted in quit well and i was surprised how her brother actually died

1x13 Mama Jane

It's a shame that Wendy's mother found out about her death over a year later because of a argument they didn't speak

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

it a shame all she wanted was a child and she was conned by the doctor all so he did was to wipe out his debt to the bookie.

Thread