Thread
Printable Version

Eastwick Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Yep, just as I suspected......=> Stars Hollow Flashback On "Eastwick"

Reply 21#21 shinny's post

Great investigating Shinny you knew that another show would use the set when the show finished .

1x02 Reaping and Sewing

The second episode was a even better than the Pilot. I really think this show will be a grower.

Poor Roxie, just as she thinks Jamie isn't going to do her harm, we see him branding himself with the very sign she thought he didn't have. I wonder what is going to happen!

Joanna is digging deeper into Van Horne's past and he clearly knows that she is.

We also saw the introduction of Cybill Shepherd (Eleanor Rougemont's) who is obviously one of the women that Daryl (aka Sebastian) influenced in the past. She claims to have killed "Sebastian"

I'm glad Roxie decided to stick with Chad, after all he does make her happy, just like her daughter pointed out. Plus (and I never watched Kyle XY) but that boy is cute !!

And Gus getting strung up, well.....

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Lol tks! Yeh, I guess it was inevitable. But I always loved the "Park" area in Stars Hollow and that's what made me think it was the same set.

Reply 24#24 shinny's post

i think it's great there didn't do much transformation to set just change a few signs.

do you think that it being the set will give luck to the show it might last more than 2 seasons.

i really like the show

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Yeh maybe. I think a lot of Gilmore Girl's fans are watching it because it has a lot of similarity to the show too. Judging by some of the comments on the net.

It is not a bad show and I can see how they are relating it to the Movie. It almost looks like the photo is the cast of the Movie and now the new cast has brought him back.

Can't wait for the next ep

Eastwick 1x03 Madams and Madames

Good episode when Roxie questions her sanity and turns to a local psychic for help after being haunted by the ghost of her daughter's ex-boyfriend

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

In the end all she had say she's sorry the mystery keeps growing

well, I had my doubts about this show but it turns out is is ok. I quite like it.

It was not a bad ep and I can see alot happening. It kind of reminds me of the original movie. I wonder if at the end of the season Van Horn gets taken out.

Eastwick 1x04

Wow finding out reason why ex-finacer stood you up on alter i love how she got honest truth out of him love line one of her boobs was bigger than other . So Roxy neighbour mother is that women and she key to everything.

THe plot thickens and I think the show finally won me over. Good actors, not too dark and twisty- I like it. I never saw the original movie so I cannot say anything about how close or not this is to the movie.

This was a great episode  I was going off this show as the 2nd and 3rd episodes did not live up to the pilot but this has restored my interest in the show.

Mooning and Crooning

Well this crazy episode but amusing to watch now she fired , the mystery get deeper who funeral did roxy see ?

Reply 35#35 bala's post

This was fun to watch Kat singing was great, Roxie and Mia locked up together but the funeral from the look on Roxie face she thinks it is Chad or his brother

Bonfire and Betrayal

That was very close call on bonfire but poor chad it's kind of ironic that he caused that to happen

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Wow that was a close call but was the rain luck or magical

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

we are suppose to believe that it was magical since she can control the weather

I did think there was a distinct lack of effort on the part of the firemen to even attempt to put out fire before it rained.

I did like the theme that you can't change destiny.  It makes you wonder what the point of her ability is if she can't change what she sees.

Thread