64 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Eastwick Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Eastwick Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Eastwick Here

Eastwick is a new show premiering this season on ABC. It will be Wednesday nights at 10.  This looks like a really good new show I personally will be watching, but that is not why I am bringing it to your attention.  

Beginning in episode three, a friend of a friend of mine will be debuting his post-college acting career on this show.  His name is Darren Criss.  He just graduated from University of Michigan.  Right now, he is best known for his role as Harry Potter in A Very Potter Musical, a parody musical written by a group of his friends and performed though a free theatre at Michigan.  The show was then put onto YouTube where it became an instant hit!  If you want to see more of the musical you can view it in its entirety here: A Very Potter Musical

Since we all love watching shows on TV, I thought I'd just take the time to ask you all to tune into this show and support Darren.  He is very talented and it would be great to see his career take off with this show.

You can see the sneak peak and more info on the show here http://abc.go.com/shows/eastwick

Thanks,
Arielle

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 21:43 ]

not sold on this show [ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 21:41 ]

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

This got very bad review by a website

Reply 3#3 bala's post

From what I've seen it looks like it will be an interesting show.  I'll let you all know next week after the first episode.  I'm really only watching it because Darren asked us to support him.

Just had a look at the promo videos on ABC. It looks good; Sort of like Desperate Housewives meets Charmed!!

Eastwick 1x01 Pilot

Great Pilot episode i think this is the best new show today so far i love the wish and the futuristic dreams

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

what the hell is that actor from kyle xy doing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-24-2009 07:33  
Great Pilot episode i think this is the best new show today so far i love the wish and the futuristic dreams
let recap the powers

The newspaper report has power to make men do whatever she want
The mother with 5 kids has power of mother nature
The town girl (nice word i can say) has power of permenion

I watched this and really enjoyed it. for those that saw the movie it really has that vibe to it but with a much hotter version of Jack's character.

oh and kyle xy is suddenly 10 years older, his real age in this and it works!

Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

Yes that really surprised me

Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

it's now been added

I like this show a lot. Some great actors in it. It will be interesting to see how it progresses.

Reply 13#13 shinny's post

wow you really get through all these new show today

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I know. If I don't do it at the weekend I won't get a chance!!

Looks like a good show. I hope it will be as good and successful as charmed but we will have to wait and see. I'll certainly watch some more epis

I was just looking for this thread in Free Chatting where I made it...I didn't even realise that this show got added to this site =)

Well so far I like the show!  The commercials are right it is kind or like Sex and the City in Salem!  I can't wait to keep watching.  I know some hints about things that are going to be happening in future episodes from things I've heard through Darren Criss who starts guesting next week.  it should get interesting =)

Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom at 9-24-2009 05:43  
oh and kyle xy is suddenly 10 years older, his real age in this and it works!
he also suddenly has a belly button

Reply 17#17 imarielle626's post

Yes it's a very interesting show i just hope people are watching it

I really suspect that this show is filmed on the set of Stars Hollow (The Gilmore Girls) - I'm gonna do some research and come back and let you know. I thought it was when I watched the first episode and now that I'm in the middle of the second episode, I'm even more convinced....watch this space!

64 1234
Thread