Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 78#78 bala's post

I thought Colonel Young offering the shuttle was nice until he told them the whole deal by taking all military back the others didn't have a choice

Human

Well i really wasn't expecting that ending leaving them behind

Reply 82#82 bala's post

Rush leaving his wife to go to the doctors by her self while he was teaching was selfish

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it's clear he regrets it

Reply 84#84 bala's post

I have to agree he regrets it.

I know they had to leave them behind but I can see something working out in their favour and Rush figuring out how to control the ship as far as starting and stopping.

I can only hope that Rush will figure out how to control the ship, fight the aliens that apparently are on their way and figure out how to get the three characters I actually like back on the ship.  I will say this, these past couple episodes have been some of the more interesting.  I like that they are going through the gate and it's not all about what they are feeling.  Here's another thing, Are there no civilizations at ALL in this WHOLE galaxy.  I mean really.  Couldn't they have found SOMEONE to open trade agreements with!  Humph.....I need more. It's just not doing it, but I'll keep watching because I'm such the fan!!!!!!

I enjoyed getting the insite in with the Black Guy whose name I don't know.  Really explained alot.  

Reply 86#86 arksongbird80's post

To think  if Rush hadn't gone walk about there would able dial the gate and get there nick of time but i like the suspense it wouldn't been too predictable if they were all rescued. .

Reply 87#87 bala's post

How ironic with them leaving Greer behind and trapped that he gets rescued first but with his flashbacks about his father who was evil must of give him the strength to go on and bad timing for the rest when Rush managed to dial the gate first

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

That's just his luck wasn't it

Sabotage

Now after all that they somehow manage to dial the gate to get back even through it was establish in the pervious episode that they couldn't?. They really must think we are idiots..

This is a case of the writers not having any idea how to bring character back-it would better if they were rescued in the pervious episode-that prevent such disappointing return. .

Reply 90#90 bala's post

they only couldn't dial back to the ship because it jumped into ftl but when it fell out again it would have shown up on the remote that eli had coz they were on the planet that was closest to the ship when it jumped. eli would have kept checking the remote coz he would believe they would find a way to help them.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 91#91 angel-87's post

i thought in pervious episode they said when the ship jump FTL they can't go back which means they are straddled?. Even in speech the guy said they can't get them back.

i understand what your saying but i thought that wasn't possibility because ship would be too far?. It's in a different galaxy?. Did i misunderstood that?

it not in different galaxy yet it in the void between. so when the ship dropped out the stargates where still in range of one another so they were able to gate back.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 93#93 angel-87's post

ok thanks i get it now

Reply 90#90 bala's post

I thought the still was great!  they made alcohol!   

The coming through the stargate was a bit, melodramatic.  Kinda sucked.

Reply 95#95 arksongbird80's post

Exactly the way they did it-rather sucked which was what really annoyed me about it- the way built this up was so great than to end it like that felt awful.

Reply 90#90 bala's post

The scientist switches places with Camille to come aboard and make repairs after the FTL drives overloads and explodes which dropped the ship out of FTL was interesting

Gating back was rather undramatic or interersting but the Aliens attemps to get the ship was fun. But why have they not tried before the humans were on board. They were tracking it but that's about it. So I am a little confused. can't wait to see what the new galaxy holds hope it is more interesting than some ruins, dinosaurs and stupid yet advanced aliens.
Still am curious about who built that solar system maybe it was the the dumb aliens or the furlings.

Pain

Well this episode reveal an interesting love-triangle So is cheating on her?

Reply 99#99 bala's post

The hallucinations was interesting but they were lucky not to of killed each other and all that from a little tick

Thread