Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12/9/2009 07:50  
Yes Angel did have ring but remember the reason why he destroyed it.

i completely agree music in the background it annoyed me two
Actually no, I don't remember why he destroyed the ring. I just remember that he had one.

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well i don't think people are interested in that show

Paul Wesley - The Set of Vampire Diaries

I loved the books as a teen, it will be interesting to see if they can make it work.  I am still worried they will completely ruin it.  The first episode was a good introduction.  I had some issue because I can't seem to get past some of the casting.  Oddly it is Damon, pictured him a bit older and colder.  I am looking forward to the next few episodes to see what they do, it is a bit Dark Shadows like.

Side note, there was a ring that Angel could wear into the sun as it made vampires invincible.  He destroyed it to prevent himself from living the prospects of pure joy- to save his soul.  And the Smith books were out before Angel, as I always wanted Whedon to try a show based on the Forbidden Game series she wrote.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For the Angel info - Tks :-) 9-18-2009 02:01

Reply 24#24 Espy's post

thank you for that information

The Night of the Comet

This was great second episode really stretch it out the story-line it was better than first episode

I liked this second episode also. I'd say this show is a grower, the more you watch it the more you will like it.

Damon is a bad boy!!

Reply 26#26 bala's post

This is getting better with the brother playing good vampire - bad vampire

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

it's a slow burner there going move slowly throughout the series.

Friday nights bites

Well apart from coach/history teacher getting killed nothing exciting happend but Stephen give Elana a protection lockets was a smart move. now to make this show better we need more vampires i would explore the past with brothers.

I think this episode was setting us up for an all out war between the brothers. Damon doesn't want Stefan to know he still has feelings for Elena/Katherine and so now Stefan thinks he needs to be stopped. Should be an interesting couple of episodes coming up.

I think Kathrine is the one who made them. What do you think? Maybe she made older brother 1st then took the 2nd and they have been fighting ever since.

Reply 32#32 gabsimom's post

That a very good theory we will find out 2 more episode episode 5 is going flashback episode. i don't reveal to much

Family Ties

Great intense episode he finally got Damon caged but he will escape

ok who thinks all the people burned in the church were Vampires and or vampire sympathizers?

Reply 35#35 gabsimom's post

yeah i wasn't sure about that i thought so but where the evidence ?

It's getting interesting now.....good theory Tina, I think you might be right about the people in the Church. Obviously the group of people, at the end of the episode are the descendants of the people who burned those in the Church. Or do you think they could be the originals?? Hard to know.

Episode 5

Wow she knows great episode was worried stretch it out but they got it over 5 episodes.  

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Great episode with the old TV footage she has put all the pieces together

Really enjoyed this episode. I'm glad that she knows now!!

Thread