Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 1-6 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 00:26 ]

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

I'm actually excited about this show

However i have a feeling this is going to be a water-down vampire show for teens it has feeling of Roswell for some reason.

Fall Preview: The Vampire Diaries

I'm really looking forward to seeing this it's just it's only 1 episode . They could at least showed 2 episode back-to-back . i really worried about my disappoint if this doesn't live up to the hype   who could forget how awful the first episode of dollhouse

The Vampire Diaries 1x01 Pilot

Good first episode i thought when Stefan was giving the teacher a history lesson was funny

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good episode unfortunately sappy love songs in background became annoying. if you go past that the good thing about this episode you can predict what going happen this season i already have some idea what going to happen which is bad if you predict what's going happen based on first episode the show in trouble however let see how long it last   

i liked the explanation about rings that how they are able be in sunlight. i liked they told us that in the first episode which showed writer give credit audience to explain things i can't wait to see what's going happen.

How will Elena react to find out he's Vampire ?

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Don't you wish you had waited a bit longer for this now it has been added

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

No i don't because it was a risk i was willing to take at least i know next week i don't download new episode melrose place and this show . The good thing with download you can watch full screen picture without it being stretched.  

Episode 2 preview

Good first episode. It has a sort of Kane and Abel vibe to it too with the Good v Bad brother theme.

I think it's been made very well but it all depends on the storyline on whether or not this show will make it. With the success of True Blood it might just get the interest it needs, but it has to be as good as True Blood for it to last.

Reply 10#10 shinny's post

i completely agree True blood is good show that has complex but this shows more aimed for young teenager than adults however adults can watch them i think you just find hard relate because they are in high school. With true blood the character are all adult who have job so it's easier to enjoy that show.

Good news ratings are good

This should make up for those lackluster Melrose Place numbers.

Vampire Diairies drew an impressive 4.84 million viewers in its debut last night, making it The CW’s most-watched premiere ever (even beating 90210 last year). Among females 18-34 (a.k.a. The CW’s sweet spot), it notched a strong 3.1 rating.

Preliminary ratings suggest the fifth season premiere of Supernatural didn’t fare as well, drawing (a still decent) 3.4 million viewers.

Source

Episode 1

It was an ok episode, but the music in the background really annoyed me
I don't know... I'll have to watch a few more episodes before I make a decision.
I don't think True Blood and The Vampire Diaries have much in common (except for vampires, of course).
About the ring... I think Angel had a ring like that, didn't he?

Reply 13#13 serena75's post

Yes Angel did have ring but remember the reason why he destroyed it.

i completely agree music in the background it annoyed me two

It was so funny I watched with my husband and seeing the previews In walks evil brother and I told my husband wow he has to be really evil. My husband said why and I said cause he is the really good looking one, The eviler they are the better looking they get in most Vampire lore.
Has anyone else noticed that?

Reply 15#15 gabsimom's post

Lol Tina, that is true!!

He's Boone from Lost isn't he? I thought I recognised him although he looks a little different.

Reply 16#16 shinny's post

yes he is

Reply 17#17 bala's post

This has already had over 500 Views is that good for just over one day

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

well it's brand new show of course it going popular

Reply 19#19 bala's post

So what happened to Melrose Place it has been here for 3 days but only half the Views

Thread