Thread
Printable Version

Dollhouse Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

my left hand

Another great episode continue and wow it got better why is it Echo hunted out by madmen ?

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Dollhouses trying to take other Dollhouses down cant be good for business but Echo's line i think her bad guys are badder than my bad guys was funny

Quote:
Echo's line i think her bad guys are badder than my bad guys was funny
Yes was some smart writing on joss part

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Victor asTopher was fun to watch

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

i would say it was funny i felt it was more exgratation as topher isn't as bad victor portrayed him to be.

2x07 Meet Jane Doe

I liked the way Echo flashed through her previous imprints to overcome each obstacle to break out from prison

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

yes but i can't  believe how Adel became more meaner after losing the house i was surprised she would betray thopher for her old job he shouldn't told her. watching next episode Alpha back

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Me too have you got to the helipad on the roof

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

yep just got to that part

Stop-Loss

Great episode so we found out who victor was originally and now Echo is in attic.

The Attic

it all was a  plan should figured it sooner .

Good news this isn't final episode

[ Last edited by bala at 12-19-2009 12:34 ]

Reply 30#30 bala's post

That was quick thinking by Echo to implant the same chip as Victor to rescue him but Adelle has lost control

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Nice plan and Echo is the first to come back from the attic but will we some of the other later

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

i think that depends on Dwet i can't believe she and echo are actually working together-that a twist i didn't see coming-it shame only 3 more episode until show ends

Reply 34#34 bala's post

awe has it been cancelled?

Reply 35#35 gabsimom's post

According to tvrage this is the final season
http://www.tvrage.com/Dollhouse

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

yep it is which is shame sci-fi  should buy the show from Fox.

episode 11

Got fed up of waiting i can't believe boyld was in charge he's the boss . now what happen to sanders makes sense . it really fits in.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Boyd was a surprise but his catch phrase makes more sense and Bennett didn't last long

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

I'm still trying figure out how he managed to keep his identity a secret i mean we all underestimated him we thought he was a patsy. . All so he would keep an eye on Echo. the next episode really is very important.

I also like the history between Caroline and other girl how she betrayed her.

Thread