49 123
Thread
Printable Version

Dollhouse Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dollhouse Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Dollhouse Season 2 Here

Click Here For The Dollhouse About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Dollhouse on VIPTV.net
[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 18:09 ]

Dollhouse 2x01 Vows

I thought it started a bit slow but Paul hitting Echo in the airport hanger was hard but it did the trick

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I thought Whisky was funny in this episode

I'm not sure about the longevity of this show. Now that Paul is her handler and is trying to help her find herself, how long can they stretch that? Not long I'd say.

It was an ok episode, but I fear this won't make it to Season 3.

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

you know what i have exactly the same feeling that this will be last season based on this episode i just didn't want to jix it but thanks shinny

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Lol, but I think it was pretty obvious.

Reply 6#6 shinny's post

Ratings for this episode were bad   

The opener, which guest-starred Jamie Bamber, pulled in just 2.57m for Fox in the 9pm hour. The ratings are the lowest ever for the Joss Whedon series but are roughly on par with the 2.75m audience for the first season finale in May.

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

Have you seen episode 13 of season 1? It's a stand alone episode that is set in the future, unfortunately it's not on this site as FOX never aired it. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, who might still want to watch it, but if you do, you'll see that the story could go on for quite a few seasons.
But I think you're right, season 2 will probably be the last one.

Instinct

I'm a little bit disturbed at this episode i mean wow echo being a mother was pushy it but what happen was very intense in this episode. This episode was more twisted in some bad way i understand the guy lost his wife but using an active to pretend to act as his mother.  This was a crazy episode

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Topher’s modifications went to far but that is what a mothers instinct would do but how did she manipulate the wipe

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

It was stronger than an normal wipe-you can't wipe instinct

It was a strange episode alright. At least she forced that Dad to bond with his son

We also know that Paul hasn't sold out and that he still wants to take down the Dollhouse.

belle chose

This a very disturbing episode putting a serial killer in victor was great way to getting answer but the uncle really shouldn't help him escape. it nice see Victor take main story-line in the episode it always been echo but it was nice to see other active in episode.

The remote wipe put an interesting twist on things victor turn kiki and kiki turn into serial killer was good.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

A nice change from the usual episode but victor as Kiki on the dance floor trying to pick up a guy was funny

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

He's such a great actor for doing it-it's not easy role

I totally agree. I think this was the best episode so far of this series. I think the actor who plays Victor is great too Bala. I hope they realise this and use the other actives more. In season one they were always the best episodes when all of the actives were in use.

belonging

Wow another fantastic episode where do come crazy story-lines . season 2 is so much better than first season because moral question is questioned more.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Great episode it was nice to see how Sierra came to the Dollhouse but the cover up by Topher and Boyd was a bit gruesome

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

That client was important person there had no choice but to get rid of the body

The Public Eye

Well i didn't that that doll coming it all pointed to his wife but he himself was doll was good twist even more interesting that he's doll of himself but with ambition. Wow what a clif-hanger we get to see next episode straight after . Wow that handler was one piece of work

49 123
Thread