33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Ghost Whisperer Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ghost Whisperer Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Ghost Whisperer Season 5 Here

Click Here For The Ghost Whisperer About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Ghost Whisperer on VIPTV.net
[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 22:46 ]

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

look like Melinda kid is a chip off the old block saving that kid by himself was very impressive.

see no evil

Wow forwarding e-mail chain letter-this episode makes you think about it.

I liked the new epi but I'm wondering why the one that can interact with ghosts can't let go. First Melinda's husband comes back (however that wasn't really her fold) and now eli can't let go of his parents...

Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

Because it's his parents

Reply 5#5 bala's post

yes I know, but they always say to the other people they help to cross over and let go but they don't do it themselves.

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

it's easier give advice rather than take advice

Dead Listing

Well this was great episode i mean man who died and his relationship with his wife was funny they hated each other so much that there were perfect match shame she died as result and now they can be together in the afterlife

Living Nightmare

the epi was fine.
It was kind of a strange episode and I don't like the end at all, but over all I think it's oke.
The ghost was trying to do the right thing, but it looked like he was a bad one.
I liked the way things turned out...

Reply 9#9 kellemanske's post

What didn't you like the ghost went into light and guy can live ?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

yes, a typical ending, but it could have been so much better if they had involved some of the other characters more.

Reply 11#11 kellemanske's post

I assume there's a reason why that wasn't the case

Reply 12#12 bala's post

probably We'll see that later I guess

GW season 5-missing episodes!

Arghh help, I am a huge GW fan and have been enjoying season 5-But the net says there are about 23 eppis and have been airing snce Jan but I can only get to episode 14 on viptv!! Does anyone know whats happening with the other eppis and if they are going to be put online! thanks!

Reply 14#14 muppet.mrs's post

nope your wrong-this site is up to date with GW episode however there still episode to air over next few weeks . website have episode all the episode that aired and not aired.

5x17 On Thin Ice

What a great way to get his brothers comic published by processing a know author who claimed the work as his own

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good idea . i like comic illustration in the episodes

5x18 Dead Eye

Interesting episode but i think this is leading to a good season end with Melinda's son and his abilities

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes each season really get more interesting

5x19 Lethal Combination

Good episode when even the ghost of the dead wife got i wrong thinking the babysitter and her husband wanted her dead

33 12
Thread