Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Your right at the end of 2x04 Momentum Deferred with 3 body shots and a head shot, but other than that good episode

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

This episode was originally scheduled to air near the end of Season 1, but was held back until 2010. This led to several continuity glitches, including one main character, and the crew from the 1st season being listed.

Source

Johari Window

Well this was interesting episode but it was sad episode those people living with that deformity is awful.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I liked the fact that they left them alone and what Rose did to put an end to it

2x13 What Lies Below

Good episode i wonder what Walter was talking about when he said he couldn't let Peter die again

2x14 The Bishop Revival

Good episode Walter using the toxin to stop the killer was quick thinking interesting twist and how he hadn't aged from the photo

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes but i think this is the first time Walter has taken a life

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-22-2010 12:00  
Good episode i wonder what Walter was talking about when he said he couldn't let Peter die again
Weren't you pay attention remember Peter died when he was 7 and Walter went into other reality to get that Peter bring him back and as result he discovered how  to cross reality which is why Bell made him repress those memories so that no-one could abuse that power.

Jacksonville

Wow this episode was interesting we got see one effect on Olivia when Walter was conducting test on her when she was a child.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

That was a close call when Olivia's long-buried ability to distinguish objects from the other universe came active because see was scared

Now she knows about  Peter I wonder how she will cope.  Walter will not be able to keep this a secret from Peter much longer.  

It was good to see a bit more of the history of Olivia and the tests from her childhood.  Walter is not looking good - experimenting on children, this is beyond the threshold of acceptability, especially since he had a son himself.

Peter

Well a very good background episode on How Peter was saved by Walter. Still he caused the rip in reality and now has to shoulder the blame. The observers should stopped Walter from ever creating the technology for that. If  Walteranative from other dimension is just as intellgent as Walter why doesn't he come over and take Peter back?. That was only hole i can see in story-line. .

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Walter has a lot to answer for after save the alternative Peter but after he saved Peter the damage was done so if he returned him i don't think it would of made any difference

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Your right the damage has been done-really it's observer who had power to stop him but they didn't because they knew Peter would be important.

Olivia. In The Lab. With The Revolver.

Well typical Fringe episode but i can't wait peter reaction to what Walter tell him about him.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I wonder what abilities the other test subjects will have and will Peter want to go to the alternative reality when Walter tells him

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Well that make this series possible for many season-they will never run out test subjects.

Reply 57#57 bala's post

The cancer guy killed five of them in this episode

White Tulip

How long can he keep it a secret i wish it was revealed to Peter where he came from otherwise it will get boring.

Good episode. Man, hasn't Robocop aged badly!?

The ending was a nice touch even though they dragged out the Peter saga a bit too long!

Thread