Thread
Printable Version

The Border Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Border Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This really is an ok show to watch but it's missing something that would make it great and the subject matter isn't  interesting -do people really care about border control i mean it's not exactly most exciting job is it and yes this show try show the action-packed part of the job but still i don't know.

i have seen season 1 there was only 1 great episode which Excellent but rest were good. it really does try it's best I'm looking forward to watch season 2 later on this week.

please share your thoughts

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-11-2015 21:09 ]

Well, I won't try to distinguish between this show being great or excellent and as I live in the EU with the borders more and more opened I don't know much about US and Canadian border policy- but I really love this show!! Strong characters with interesting backgrounds, you either love them or hate them like Mannering or LaGarda at the beginning. The stories might be a little too dramatic but nobody would watch a show where they control passports or search the back of trucks all the time...

Reply 2#2 tycoonworld's post

you right i like the human traffic story-line

i just finished the show and what a cilf-hanger end of season 2

Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers)

i finally got around catch up on the first 2 episodes after season 2 clif-hanger with ambush with the mobsters Leia is dead i really going miss her she was great character and they finally got mobster MI6 agent took the shot not CIS.

broken

Another great episode this series explores legal aspect of boarder control. That boy i really felt bad for i mean he was manipulated into that situation,who would thought Canada would have this many problems .

Hate Metal

Great episode he really proved he still a good cop after what happen in previous season.

Kiss and Cry

Well this was a good episode i mean this was really great story-line i mean how this all played out was crazy. Shun li was really multi-talented

[ Last edited by bala at 11-22-2009 10:49 ]

Bride Price

I really feel bad for Mina i mean having find out her arranged-marriage was fraud was tough but i can't believe she would go back to him after she found out.

Dark Ride

Wow that harsh getting your own daughter husband murdered because you asked him help

Thread