64 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Defying Gravity Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Defying Gravity Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Defying Gravity Here

This actually wasn't as bad as i was expecting but surprise came from fact there were 2 episode which was nice. i love the flashbacks in this episode it makes the episodes more interesting it tell story.

Click Here For The Defying Gravity About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Defying Gravity on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 18:04 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

This was good with two episode to start the show which has a few familiar faces lets hope this lasts

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

i loved see some of them

Defying Gravity 1x03 Threshold

Good episode with more flash backs so we get to know them but Paula puck and cookies in the air was funny

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good puke in the air floating .

Defying Gravity 1x04

Wow a blackout on the ship caused problem but at same time proved what happens when you work together

Reply 5#5 bala's post

All the problems caused by a wrench and after they had fixed it and the gravity was restored that was funny when Paula landed on top of Steve

i love the HIF2K code

Episode 5

A whole episode about a baseball that something you just don't see i can't believe he let go at end threw it outside in space.

This show is just getting more and mysterious when will they find out why do i think the 2 people left on mars are coming back later on in the season?. maybe that's just me but i think they put quite focus on that part over last 5 episode that i think it will play a major part in the show.

Defying Gravity 1x06 Bacon

Great episode the special effects when Paula lost her thumb in the storage bay was good But the flash backs are to frequent and now confusing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well the flashback gives us the background what character have been show before and after and how they deal with the situation if this show just about space travel it would get boring the flashback secondary story which i found interesting  now we know how she lost the baby and who knows about i didn't know other guy knew about it.

Defying Gravity 1x07 Fear

Good episode the Hallucinations were great i thought Ted and his son with matching eyebrows was a funny touch

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

If you hadn't mention that i probably wouldn't notice the eyebrows.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

It wasn't until the end i realised that it was a Halloween costume i think the ears gave it away

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

i think it's great Canada get  the new episode 2 days earlier than the US.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Yes but this is the only new episode until Monday so i am going to finish Quantum Leap only 7 episode to go

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well i know i going to movie site watch movies

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I can only watch free films

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well that's what I'm doing

Nothing good was added this week

Defying Gravity 1x08 Love, Honor, Obey

Good episode the electric chair was brutal and using the solar flare as a distraction to put them on high alert due to the chance of deadly radiation levels. What is in pod 4 that they would go to so much trouble to stop them i am looking forward to the next episode

64 1234
Thread