Thread
Printable Version

United States Of Tara Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Behind the Scenes: United States of Tara

Season 3 Episode 1 Previews

...youwillnotwin...

Well this felt like disappointing start to the season but great buck on a bike again and look Tara has remain in control of some of her alter but i had feeling Shawna would help her with her paper

3x01 ...youwillnotwin...

The guy interviewing Kate while watching her sexy video was amusing but what happened in the restaurant was classic and Charmaine still avoids committing to Neil but the was predictable

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

But you got to admit when you prepare for interview you just don't expect to that situation.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Can you imagine being famous for sitting on a cake she should of known it would get out

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

The bigger question is how he found that video ?

The fact that he showed to her tells us something about him

Crackerjack

Well Tara transitions into her psychiatrist alter Shoshanna in her Abnormal Psychology class was amusing and fact that student thought she was better than him must hurt but than telling him about her condition making him do a class on it was mean but T was great i would love T kicked his ass rather than storm out.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Kate catching Charmaine having sex on the piano was amusing but Kate taking T down was great

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

No one want see that

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Kate's reaction was what i thought was funny

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well i am not surprised she was blind

The Full Fu you Finger

Well what way end an episode with T behind the wheel having her water break which was amusing

Reply 15#15 bala's post

The ending was something else and with Tara's condition driving could be dangerous and the flight attendant seems to of inspired  Kate's future with a new idea

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

I love how they connect current event about Tokyo earthquake

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I liked that as well, i think this was the first to cover the earthquake

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

She was a bit over excited about it

Wheels

What an interesting middle name for the child but i am not surprise she wouldn't allow Tara near her baby after what her alter have done to her.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I was expecting the ornament on the truck roof to get damaged in the airport car park but how did he get into the car park in the first place from the look of it, it shouldn't of fitted and Tara attempting to make a deal with her alters was amusing

Thread