80 1234
Thread
Printable Version

United States Of Tara Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

United States Of Tara Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i find this show very funny.i like buck the most.(s)hes funny.what u all think of it?

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 20:15 ]

Reply 1#1 gyki98's post

Yes i love that character as well

United States of Tara Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers)

I really think season 2 is going to be a good season.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-8-2010 17:24 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Since it has been updated i can't believe buck i think worst thing he has done . That poor women no idea that she's not Tara

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I felt sorry for the bar maid when they were at the supermarket considering it was her first time but running out on her a second time see will have some explaining to do

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

all because she flirted with her husband

Episode 3

i don't know what happen to this episode but it hasn't been updated anyway

Back to the episode well I honestly don't know what to say about the episode it really surprised i can't believe she announced her love for buck in front all those people and look on Tara husband face was awful. he really is a great guy but i like how he took out his anger on contractor who stood him up

Reply 5#5 bala's post

That was a surprise at the ice skating ring and also Tara pretending to be Buck

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I knew Tara pretending to be Buck wouldn't go well she really should stay away.  Well at least cat out of bag but what marshall and his girlfriend was doing was really inappropriate i couldn't believe they got away showing that on TV

Episode 4

Welcome a new Alter

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The new Alter looks like she is the therapist

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

she is the alter from the book tara she was reading from that therapist

i seen some preview clips she really is funny.

Doin' Time

Well i don't know,  max has an outlet to tell her what he's dealing with but Tara actually listening

Reply 11#11 bala's post

What is with seeing double this season i remember the alters from the first season but not seeing more than one together see must be mad because she is having a conversation with herself

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I think there are doing this to make the season different  

Torando!

Nice episode during the storm we see Tara different alters together and apart from that nothing really significant happen.

Seeing double, I think it is a sign she is more aware of herself and getting better. before she really couldn't see or speak to her alters. have you noticed T seems to be gone though?

Reply 15#15 gabsimom's post

Good catch i think T has been replaced by other new Alter . I really liked T she was amusing.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Flashing through the alters when they were in the basement and revealing the new one in front of everyone was different

United States of Tara 2x07

What bad time to transition into Kemi but Marshall giving everyone reality check was great.

80 1234
Thread