Thread
Printable Version

Hung Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It was a funny ep and the filling the honey pot was the best thing in the show. It looks like Ray and Tanya and Jessica will be a three some.

I also loved the fact that Tanya tried to hook up Ray and his ex.

i guess ray has a lot of honey in stock to fill every customer's honey pot

is season 1 only up to episode 10?

Reply 43#43 rickman's post

yes only 10 episode in the first season

thanks for the info bala.... keep on waiting for the last few weeks  never knew it was ended.... do you have any spoilers for the season 2?

Reply 1#1 bala's post

So is that what they call a hard day at the office

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

LOL man you really come up great one-liners on here

Well at least he lying down so as not to exert himself

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yes he likes to lie down on the job and from that clip he let them do all the work as well

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

That's what they are paying him for ?

I think it's interesting to compare this show  to the Secret Diary Of The Call girl-it really shows difference between men and women who do the job.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

But if your paying for it i he should be doing something instead of just lying their

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Your probably right but we seen what he was like in first season

Ain't these women paying him so they can have their way with him ?

[ Last edited by bala at 5-25-2010 17:42 ]

Hung: Season 2 Trailer #1

2x01 Just the Tip

Slow episode but Jessica and Ray play a mean game of ten pin bowling

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

yes but again this was nice episode most men would feel awareness when women is pregnant but Jessica and Ray can play a mean game of ten pin bowling and it was nice to see listen to her rather try to argue with her

2x02 Tuscon Is the Gateway to Dick

Ray risks losing a client by giving Claire marriage advice but money won but the his neighbor’s wife buying the bed and what she said was funny

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

I have to agree about the neighbours wife. It is funny how she is having fun with Ray while her husband is away.

It was also great how one pimp is tring to play the other.

I like the fact also that even though Ray is doing what he is doing he still has a soft side to him. But as you put it in the end money wins out.

Reply 12#12 carlorica's post

yes this show really is amusing at times but the mother going to her daughter rally was amusing

2x03 "Mind Bullets" or "Bang Bang Bang Motherfu**er

This was a slow episode but now Jessica has introduced Ray to Lenore as her ex the next episode should be good

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

yep this was slow episode but Tania stealing dog wasn't exactly any sort payback but i love with she put the dog back but the next episode will be interesting i wonder what will happen

Thread