Thread
Printable Version

Being Human Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Becoming Human Episode 5

Episode 5

We now know were and when Matt was killed but with missing CCTV footage it's going to be hard to find who drowned him in the toilet

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i still think it was one of the girls.

Daddy Ghoul

Wow George dad faking his death but him thinking he's a ghost was amusing. Look like Herrick is pointing that women in Mitchell direction.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

It did look like a girls arm but then again the boys in school could have similar arm's and they would have to be fairly strong to hold his head down

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yeah only another 5 more episodes to find out

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I thought there was only eight episodes

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

My mistake i thought it was 10

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It's strange to think Nina or George could tell that George Senior wasn't dead but what a jerk Marcus was and he got what he deserved and Nancy taking the book was crazy

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

giving Mitchell a chance to burning it

Reply 35#35 bala's post

The seed is planted in her head but now how will she find proof

Becoming Human Episode 6

Episode 6

Matt moving the vaulting horse was funny and kissing each other was a good excuse for being in there but a shame about the quality of the video

Well Mitchell get caught thanks to Annie and now he has been exposed and Herick back

3x07 Though the Heavens Fall

Annie was impressive when she killing the vampire that was about to kill Nancy but unfortunately she went up to the attic and the cops were lucky Annie was able to stop him from killing them all, looking forward the the season finale

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yeah look like the show everything next Sunday from beginning on bbc 3 at 9pm.

Becoming Human Episode 7

Episode 7

At last they have found Matt's body but that was too easy locking her in the store room while she was changing

3x08 The Wolf-Shaped Bullet

Wow what a season finale with Herrick rescuing Mitchell only to be killed by him and George with his important decision to make but fair play he carried out Mitchell last wish

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was interesting season finale but trust the vampires to have a back up plan and it look like next season will be interesting.

Thread