Thread
Printable Version

QI General Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Episode 7

Dara Gave Quite A Nice Answer To The First Question But Rich Was Matching Words To Go With The First Question, They Are All Chipping In With A Funny Reply, Could Not Beleive They Ended Up Talking About Ballerinas. Good Question Asked To Alan And Real Good Answer Too, Stephen Does Half Go On With His Answers And Little Facts, Alan's Response To Getting The Wrong Answer Is To Say He Is Right, Rich Is Giving Some Great Answers, That Was A Terrible Joke By Stephen, () Gives The Wrong Answer But I Would Never Of Got The Right Answer And You Have Feel Bad As He Thought It Was The Wrong Answer Before He Gave It, Alan Just Never Gets Anything Go His Own Way With The Answers He Gives, These Questions  Are To Trap Alan With The Wrong Answer.

Episode 8

Alan Just Did Not Want To Give A Answer As He Thought It Was A Trick Question, The Facts About Bees I Never Knew, They Are Half Going On About Bees, Well I Would Of Given The Same Answer As Alan On That Bee Question He Got Wrong, Jo Had To Go And Give That Answer, Only She Could Give Such A Dirty Answer, Jo Is Giving Some Really Funny Answers, Jo's Answer About Sir Alex Ferguson Was Just Plain Funny, I Should Get My Pen And Paper And Write This Stuff Down, Learning More On This Show Than I Did At School, Everyone Telling Jokes So Stephen Joins In, I'm Sure Alan Gets The First Question Wrong Every time On The Buzzer Round At The End, I Really Did Think USA Created Baseball, These Answers Are Getting Stranger, Alan Just Stop Giving Answers Now.

Episode 9

You Can Tell Alan Loves His Buzzer, Well I Would Find It Strange If I Find A Moth On My Clothes, Rich Gave A Good Answer About Butterflies And Hamsters, Its Quite Nice With Everyone Giving Stories Even Though It Has Nothing To Do With The Question, Every Answer Josie Gives She Looks So Innocent, That Must Be A First Alan Did Not Walk Into A Trap About Bats But Then Walks Into Another One, Stephen Giving Facts After The Sweden Question Was Funny, Alan Needs To Go Back To School And Learn Some Silly Information Then He Might Do Better, Alan Is Going To Be So Far Behind Everyone Else Thanks To That Stupid Question To Alan By Stephen, Well Somebody Apart From Alan Gets The Question Wrong, But Why Did Alan Open His Mouth, Some Of These Facts Are Quite Interesting, Alan Has Not Learned Yet, -72 To Alan, Unbelievable.

Episode 10

The Buzzer For Johnny Was Just Funny, Well Stephen Finally Admitted What He Is, Clive Gave A Nice Answer About Bottomry, Clive Figured Out Stephen Had Planted A Trap, Getting Slightly Off Topic, Am Surprised No One Has Got A Obvious Answer Yet, Stephen Is Having Some Fun At The Moment, Johnny Gets Hit With The Luvvie Alarm For What He Was Saying, His Buzzer Still Makes Me Laugh, Who Looks Into That To Get The Average Of The Floor Of How High Up A Cat Can Come Out Of A Window And Not Get Hurt, Clive And Alan Both Say The Wrong Thing By Thinking Out Loud, Great Story By Alan, Clive Gave Alan Some Good Advice After He Got The Answer Wrong, I Figured That Out A While Ago, Shame Alan Has Not.

Episode 11

Not Going To Even Say What Stephen Did When Alan Played The Music That Makes Snakes Come Out Of A Basket Of Some Kind, Gone Back To The Way Of Talking Funny About Animals, Its Just Going To Be One Of Those Episodes, Guessing What Drugs From Animals Is Just Weird Sort Of Quiz, Stephen Seems To Be Having Fun Pulling The Strings Of The Sound Man, Well At Least They Got Onto Music But It Is The First Real Funny Part Of The Episode, I MUST SAY NOW QUITE ALLOT OF SWEARING, The Last Part Of The Show Is Just Funny Moments, Alan Should Keep Quite Towards The End Of Each Episode Then He Might Win More, Is No Body Going To Give A Right Answer, OK Just Some Good Fun At This Episode End.

Episode 12

Well Alan Gets The First Question Right And Stephen Pulls Him Into A Trap Which Is Unfair, Just Jokes By Everyone After Alan Pulls His Cracker, Going Into The Wrong Answer After Wrong Answer For Everyone, The Cracker Rich Pulled Has Brought In More Jokes As None Of Them Are Even Trying To Give The Right Answers, Stephen Is Just Telling One Of The Best Stories You Will Ever Here, Alan Must Be Learning Something New Every Episode, Shame He Gets No Better, Don't Think Anyone Is Going To Give Any Answers They All Just Want To Tell Jokes Or Speak Funny, Still Alan Does Not Learn, Alan's Wanted Super Power Is Just Funny, Great Stephen Takes Alan's Seat So Alan Asks The Questions, Alan Is Having Fun Asking Stephen All The Questions, Stephen Just Falls Into Alan's Traps Now, OH MY GOT Stephen CAME LAST.

Discuss Anything About QI Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-2-2010 00:31 ]

Episode 1

Well First What Year Does Alan Think He Is In Wearing That Shirt And Well Done To Alan As He Got A Question Right, Alan Had To Talk About Animals, Rob Was Funny With The Reply To His Question, Rich And Stephen Just Had Fun Swearing, Poor Alan He Could Of Earned 100 Points But Could Not Think Of The Answer, Stephen Says The Strangest Things, Why Stephen Asks Some Questions That Nobody Really Wants To Know About, Well Rob Got The Wrong Answer Before Alan, That Does Not Happen Too Often, Alan Really Does Say Whatever Comes Into His Head And Usually He Is Wrong With The Answer Like This Time, Stephen Trapped Rob With That Question About Wales Again, Alan Just Had To Say 2 To Get The Wrong Answer, Bill Is Just Funny, The Rules Are Harsh As Alan Was Only Thinking Out Loud Again.

Episode 2

Stephen Picked On Doon Mackichan A Little Bit, Well Alan Got A Question Right, Doon Was Making A Naughty Motion With Her Hands, That Deep Fired Mars Bar Looked Horrible, Stephen Is Quite Good At Accents, Arthur First To Get Wrong Answer, Again What Strange Questions Stephen Asks, Funny Question To Ask What Age They Want To Be, Alan Just Keeps Walking Into The Traps Stephen Lays, Alan Should Of Not Answered That Question As He Must Of Known He Was Wrong, They All Looked Stupid With The Protective Eyewear On But When Alan Broke That Glass I Almost Fell Of My Chair Laughing, But When Arthur Threw His Glass That Had Me Laughing Even More.

Episode 3

Could Not Believe That Rory Got That Question About The Bird Right, Back To The Dirty Animal Talk, The Start Of This Episode Is By Far The Weirdest, Rory Is Getting Everything Right, Rory Gets 2 Wrong Answers On Same Question But Gets The Right Answer Third Time Lucky, You Could Say Alan Has A Good Memory As He Remembers Things About Previous Episodes To Earn Points, Alan And Jimmy Get It Wrong But Rory Gets Another Right Answer, Sean Is Just Sitting There And Well Not Earning Or Losing Points, Rory Just Keeps Earning Points Making Everyone Else Look Dumb, Well He Gets Them Wrong Too x2, Why Did Jimmy Have To Answer With The Wrong Answer After Rory Got The Question Right, Alan Is Being Very Quite During This Episode, Jimmy Guessed That Answer, Rory Must Not Want To Win By A Large Margin With The Answers He Is Not Giving, Sean Is Just Making Jokes, 88 Points For Rory.

Episode 4

I willbe surprised if any of them guess their correct scores, The First Question about the First Olympics was funny and was funnier about the Tour De France, Alan should wait for Stephen to stop talking before answering as he got 2 wrong in a row, Clarkson got one wrong too, better make that 2 wrong for Clarkson with such a obvious answer, Silly man, Well all of them have got at least 1 answer wrong now, The Space question was a shock answer too me, Alan pointed something out that Stephen Did not think of, Some of the things they are talking about funny now, Well feel sorry for Alan as we always learnt when WW2 Ended, And Alan walked into another trap, Alan is quite funny, I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES WHEN ONE OF THEM GOT THEIR SCORE RIGHT

Episode 5

The buzzer noises were quite good, Stephen asking Jo about fear was good as were the answers that followed, Alan still has not learned to say the answer as it all ways ends up being wrong, Not going to ask how Sean got the answer right about the noise that Stephen played, Alan's question about the desert was funny but Jo was funnier with her next answer, back onto the topic of animals again, Stephen's present to Prince Charles was funny, Not once but twice Jo gets wrong answers, Some of these questions are just weird, Jo should be last in this one, Jo is being disgusting now, Was right about who was last.

Episode 6

What the heck are they all talking about at the start, Still have no idea what they are talking about, Well I Doubt that anyone will get any right answers in this episode, Wow someone got a answer right after guessing, Shame Rory had to say never to get the answer wrong, Again they are all talking about silly things, What I Can sat is some of the things they are talking about are quite interesting, If That is true about the baby eating its hair I will eat my hat, Alan had to go and say it about the painting the body, Now they talk a bit about James Bond, The Question about Senses is just rubbish, we are taught 5 not 9-21, The last question about the bible is just stupid in my opinion, Alan comes last again, no real surprise.

Episode 7

Driving to outer space that is just nuts, What very weird questions again, The answer are quite fun to listen to, Wow Alan is doing OK at the moment he has not fallen into any traps yet, Oh well he fell into one and a second one, well these are just nothing but silly questions and funny answers, I am looking forward to see the challenge they were asked to do at the start, Clarkson now gets it wrong, I'm not sure too many answers have been given apart from the wrong ones, Well we all know who is going to come last again, the picture the guests did for the challenge was just funny, Well I Was right who came last.

Episode 8

Just from the start this should be a really funny episode, Rory first to get one wrong, Here we go again for strange questions and very strange facts I Am learning, could say Alan made a good point, Alan still says the first thing that comes into his mind but he earns back the lost points with the right answer, David was forced into saying that answer, Did the Chinese create everything, The answers following the question was sort of funny, Stephen reading though what China made was good, This whole episode has been kind of weird, Alan was doing so well, Well I Have no idea is going to win this as they have all got at least one answer wrong, Well I Can say who will be last again.

Episode 9

Well early on and Andy gets a wrong answer but nobody is getting the answer to the first question right, This episode is going to bring up allot of animal jokes, the thing about Apes is just weird, well I can say some of the facts are quite interesting, I Think Andy might win, well nobody is going to get the 200 point question, well Helen got it right so you could say this game is over, Well If I had to guess Andy will be second, silly silly Alan does it again well he will be last and Bill will be third, Well again I am learning some interesting facts, wow Alan got the Cuttlefish prize wish I Knew what the prize was, Well he gets 2 wrong straight after that, A Audience member got the answer wrong, well I got the top 2 right but got the bottom 2 wrong way around.

Episode 10

Well Alan got the question right and the question itself was kind of strange, Alan's answer to the second question was just funny, Alan walked into another trap, Stephen gets hit with the Luvie Alarm, Quite Interesting about Mountains and the other things they spoke about after that, Clive And Alan both get answers wrong, Stephen reading though everything Scotland has created was good, Back onto the animal jokes in this episode, Alan got 2 wrong answers and John gets 1 all on the same question, The Fact Stephen gave Alan was good but Alan just got 3 questions wrong about what is a Berry, Well we can all now say Alan is going to be last again, Clive got 2 who was the first Bond question wrong, That was a stupid question about Bond, Alan talks first thinks later.

Episode 11

OK the start of this episode was just funny with what they were doing, Jo told quite a funny and dirty story, Well Alan had to shout Squirrel and Jo had to say what she said to get a wrong answer too, Jo might actually come last at this early rate, Some quite interesting facts so far that I did not know, Clive that hopes the answer is Squirrel but is wrong, Some quite off topic things being talked about but still quite good to listen too, Well the 3 lads all show their Squirrel card so I hope they have all lost 10 points for that one and not just Alan, I have lost count of how many times Phil has said Squirrel now, Well he said it again, Jo is giving funny answers, Clive gives the right answer but he missed out on the bonus of 50 points, Fell sorry for him, Talk About A Low Scoring Game.

Episode 12

Well Dara is being quite funny but Bill is on fire as he is getting almost every answer right, learnt something new about the Titanic which was kind of cool, the chicken being thrown on the car engine was really good, some of them are giving quite good answers but are not right or wrong, Stephen just walked Alan right into a trap which is kind of horrible of Stephen to do, Alan still does it at this rate he will never win again as he keeps giving the wrong answers, Alan sings a little song, He still gives the wrong answers, When will Alan learn to not say what he thinks is the answer, Phil joins the wrong answer gang, Now that was harsh on Dara taking 12 points off of him for a answer he gave in Season 2

Discuss anything about QI Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-2-2010 00:31 ]

Thread