Thread
Printable Version

Free shows moved

Free shows moved

Law & Order There is another one but for the life of me i can't remember

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Dirty jobs, The Secret Life of the American Teenager & Castle was moved as well [ Last edited by bala at 6-27-2009 06:45 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I new there was another one but because i don't watch it i couldn't remember

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

There have been 5 shows that got moved 3 law & order series & those 2 mention above

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yesterday before Missing was added there was only 11 free shows so the others must of moved a few days ago

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

There were moved last sunday Castle and secret life [ Last edited by bala at 6-27-2009 06:45 ]

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Wow i have just noticed 3 more moved Flashpoint Quantum Leap QI Quite Interesting

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

nice catch

Reply 8#8 bala's post

They are not staying in free very long which would be frustrating for other that were watching Quantum Leap because it was moved before season 4 was fixed

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

What did you expect daily update i had feeling keep last 10 updated free moved the rest ?

You could always take some extra time and save them all to your computer with the RealPlayer Downloader and then watch them later...that's what I do. Then I just delete them as I'm finished watching each episode. You also don't have to be online to watch them then either.

Reply 11#11 goaliesbear's post

But be careful because it's illegal to download the shows. This site "streams" them and that is legal to do. Once you download them to your computer, it becomes illegal. Shinny

It does seem like they are moving fast but when I joined, new shows were updated every 2 weeks (or thereabouts) and shows moved out all the time. Seems we are moving more back into this way.

reply 13#13 shinny's post

but it's too soon than expected.... why that fast??? I'm just starting to enjoy season 1 of Flashpoint then all of a sudden it was gone from free shows

Reply 14#14 rickman's post

I don't really know why as that's a decision the admin team have taken.

same thing with quantum leap... they're just around two weeks in free shows

Reply 12#12 shinny's post

Even if I delete them not long after? I'm not keeping them, just have them a little longer so I can watch them in my own time

harper island has been moved

reply 18#18 bala's post

crusoe was added though...

Reply 19#19 rickman's post

Yes i know

Thread