Thread
Printable Version

Showbiz News

Shia LaBeouf's Hand Out

It's the day every other young actor in Hollywood has been dreaming of -- Shia LaBeouf won't be able to star in a Hollywood film.

Apparently his post-op, smashed hand is still so messed up, he's had to quit filming "Dark Fields."

Ironically the film is about a dude who takes a one-of-a-kind "smart pill". You know ... the kind that prevents a guy from drinking and driving.

To be fair the DUI charges were dropped after Shia's arrest.

Reply 56#56 gyki98's post

You were correct in bringing it to someone's attention gyki.  Many members could have found such a picture inappropriate for our forum.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Holmes expecting second child?

Katie Holmes has sparked rumours that she may be expecting her second child with Tom Cruise.

The actress was photographed wearing loose-fitting clothing to hide what appeared to be a baby bump, according to reports.

“Katie looked glowing and happy and kept placing a protective hand over her stomach," a source told New magazine.

"Even though she was trying to keep it covered, you could definitely see the beginnings of a bump.”

The couple have previously said they were keen to have a brother or sister for two-year-old daughter Suri.

"We'll have more children. I'm saying this but Kate's not here," Cruise said recently.

The actor also has two adopted children with his ex-wife Nicole Kidman.

ANNE HATHAWAY TO HAVE $12,000 DATE

Three fans won a very expensive dream date with Anne Hathaway over the weekend.
The 'Rachel Getting Married' actress offered up a date with herself to the highest bidders at an event to benefit the Trevor Project, People reports.
"I'm not usually very forward, but I thought if there was ever a crowd for me to do something like this, this is my crowd so I would like to auction myself off…tell me what I'm worth," she told the crowd.
A date with the blushing beauty went for nearly $12,000! "Wow, I feel really good right now," Anne exclaimed during the bidding process.
The Trevor Project is a gay youth crisis helpline.

PAULA ABDUL OPENS UP ABOUT FAN SUICIDE

"American Idol" judge Paula Abdul is opening up about the suicide of "American Idol" contestant and alleged stalker Paula Goodspeed.
"It was devastating and tragic, and there aren't enough feelings that I can articulate without getting into a whole plethora of things," Abdul tells "Good Morning America."
Goodspeed was found dead this past month in a car near Abdul's Los Angeles home. The cause of death was from an apparent drug overdose.
"I've got to tell you, luckily for me, I was at Hollywood week for 'American Idol' when it happened. I can't even imagine if I was right there in my home," Paula said.
"It's just been a very, very tough three weeks for me ... and for her family and for everyone involved."
Abdul and "American Idol" return to television for the season premiere on Jan. 13.

Ruffalo Suspect Arrested in Beverly Hills

TMZ has learned Shaha Mishaal Adham -- the prime suspect in the attempted murder of Mark Ruffalo's brother -- has turned herself in to Beverly Hills PD ... and she didn't come alone.

Adham entered the station with her friend Brian Scofield, who officials had declared a "person of interest" in the case.

But cops knew Scofield had a misdemeanor traffic warrant out for his arrest from a previous traffic case, so they took him into custody as well.

Currently, Adham is being booked for a no-bail arrest warrant -- and both will soon be questioned about last week's suspicious shooting in Beverly Hills which left Scott Ruffalo in critical condition.

Lost's Josh Holloway to Become a Dad

Lost's Josh Holloway is soon going to acquire a whole new set of skills for life off the island: The actor, 39, is becoming a dad.

The show's resident long-haired hunk and his wife, Yessica, are expecting their first baby, TV Guide reports. The couple married in 2004.

Holloway is currently shooting Lost's fifth season in Hawaii. The ABC series will return to TV January 21.

Aniston blasts "ridiculous" rumours

Rex Features
Jennifer Aniston has called the continued speculation about her love life "ridiculous".

The 39-year-old told USA Today that she is tired of fielding questions about her on-off relationship with rock star John Mayer.

"I think it's ridiculous. There's just this insatiable need," she commented.

"I am honestly getting sick of it, and I feel like telling people, 'You know what? It's none of your f**king business'. Seriously, it's enough."

Aniston said that she hopes her new film, canine comedy Marley & Me, will swing discussion away from her personal life.

"I haven't had a movie in a long time, so hopefully this is going to create something else to talk about and realise that I have a job, and I'm an actress," she explained.

DMX Captured at Scott Storch's House

How's this for ironic -- DMX was arrested at the house of a guy who also had a warrant for his arrest this year: strapped-for-cash record producer Scott Storch.

X was picked up at Scott's Palm Island mansion -- the one that was foreclosed on in July -- after a woman in Georgia tipped off the Maricopa County Sheriff's office to his whereabouts.

The woman made the call after hearing there was a $5,000 reward for any info that would lead to the rapper's capture.

Scott's warrant was issued earlier this year after he failed to show up for a child-support case.

Disney Pirate Discovers Multiple Pleasure Chests?

A pirate's days of raping and pillaging are over -- now all a pirate needs to do to get some booty is say "Yo" to a ho.

A former Disneyland employee claims the Mouse House fired four different Captain Jack Sparrow impersonators after the character's sexy pirate persona evoked wench-like behavior from a couple of landlubbers. In other words, some female Disney guests were flashing their teacups.

A Disney spokesperson called the claims "absolutely false," saying the swashbucklers were sent walkin' the plank because their character had become less popular -- not because fake pirates are to theme-park-goers what a Joe Francis camera crew is to Mardis Gras.

Kiefer Sutherland gets Hollywood star

24's leading man recognized with Walk of Fame star on Los Angeles' popular Hollywood sidewalk.

Soon to be covered in bubblegum and
vagrant urine!
Only four types of people end up on Hollywood's sidewalks--runaway teens, celebrity impersonators, tourists, and entertainment superstars. Thankfully for the latter, they only have their name and hand prints out there so they can retreat to their mansions in the hills.

The latest Hollywood star to get a Hollywood star on the famous Walk of Fame in Los Angeles is Kiefer Sutherland, star of Fox's 24. The 41-year-old actor was on Hollywood Boulevard today to see his star unveiled, and if you don't believe me, check out the picture on the right!

Sutherland, son of Dirty Sexy Money's Donald, started acting in 1983, grabbing the role of Bill in Max Dugan Returns. His big break came in Stand By Me, and he became a heartthrob in The Lost Boys in 1987. After a career spent mostly in feature films, Sutherland took the role of special agent Jack Bauer in 2001's 24, which continues to be a success today.

His next part will be providing a voice in the animated movie Monsters vs. Aliens. After a season off, 24 returns early next year.

Congratulations, Kiefer!

Ruffalo Family Releases Statement

A rep for Mark Ruffalo released the following statement on behalf of the Ruffalo family, concerning the death of Mark's brother, Scott.

"Mark Ruffalo and his family deeply appreciate the outpouring of prayers and support during this most difficult time of the passing of Scott Ruffalo, beloved son, brother and husband. The funeral service will be private. A memorial fund has been established in Scott Ruffalo's name."

Donations can be sent to:

Scott Ruffalo, Family Fund
c/o Altman Greenfield & Selvaggi, CPA's
200 Park Avenue South 8th Floor
New York, NY 10003

Reeves: 'I wanted to play Wolverine'

Rex Features
Keanu Reeves has revealed that he would love to have taken on the role of comic book character Wolverine.

The actor, who played Vertigo Comics' hero Constantine in a movie adaptation, admitted that he was jealous when the part of the X-Men character went to Hugh Jackman.

"I had a little actor envy when Hugh Jackman got to play Wolverine and I didn't. The claws are cool and I liked his fortitude and honour," he told Metro.

Reeves also revealed that he has been a fan of superhero stories throughout his life, saying: "As a kid I loved comic books. I started at summer camp reading Richie Rich and Archie.

"Later I got into [writer] Frank Miller and loved The Dark Knight Returns and Alan Moore's Watchmen. Then I became interested in Japanese anime."

Reply 69#69 spratt89's post

i heard about this.dudes police record is growing fast.doesnt mean good for him

CHARLIE SHEEN SPEAKS OUT ABOUT DAUGHTERS' CAR ACCIDENT

Charlie Sheen is opening up to ET about how his and Denise Richards' two daughters are faring after being involved in a car accident Friday.
Charlie's rep tells ET both of the star's daughters -- Sam, 4, and Lola Rose, 3 -- are fine, and the accident they were in could have been worse. Charlie is grateful his girls were protected by their car seats and the safety features of the Mercedes they were in.
The accident took place along the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. Sources tell ET the girls' nanny was driving.

HALLE BERRY, SHARON STONE HEADED TO BARACK OBAMA'S HISTORIC DAY

Sharon Stone, Halle Berry and Jamie Foxx are just a few of the A-list celebs who donated a five-figure sum to be there in person when Barack Obama is sworn in as president. Read on to find out how much the celebs contributed to see history!
Stone, Berry and Fox all gave $50,000, says the Associated Press, entitling each of them to four-day packages of four tickets to official inaugural festivities.
Oprah Winfrey is also expected at the inauguration.

Cops: MTV Star Died Street Racing

The fiery car crash that killed Kandice Hutchison from "A Double Shot at Love" was allegedly caused by street racing -- and Kandice was one of two cars involved in the deadly race.

According to an official accident report, Kandice's Nissan 350Z sport coupe and a Mazda 6 were racing down the Airport Freeway in Euless, Texas when they sped past a Mustang.

The two cars passed the Mustang on either side -- Kandice on the right and the Mazda on the left -- but once they passed it, Kandice lost control, veered into the Mazda and then crashed into a concrete median.

Kandice, who was not wearing a seat belt, was ejected from her car and pronounced dead at the scene.

The DA is now considering filing street racing charges, according to the Star-Telegram.

UPDATE: POLICE CLOSE MURDER CASE OF JOHN WALSH'S SON

Hollywood, Florida police announced they are closing the case of John Walsh's six-year-old son, Adam Walsh, who was found murdered 27 years ago.
Law enforcement has identified Ottis Toole as the killer in a press conference today. Toole died in prison and had confessed twice to the crime but then retracted his statements.
"We needed to know and today we know," John Walsh said at the conference.
"Its a wonderful, wonderful day," his wife, Reve Walsh says.
In 1981, Adam Walsh was taken from a Florida department store when he stepped away from his mother to play a video game. Two weeks later, his severed head was found in a canal in Vero Beach.
The national attention of the case led to John Walsh hosting the television show "America's Most Wanted."

Bond Actress Cawley Murdered

Irish actress Celine Cawley has been found murdered following a robbery at her home. She was 46.

The star, who appeared in 1985 James Bond movie A View To Kill, was found bludgeoned to death at her home in Dublin on Monday, reports Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.

Cawley reportedly disturbed an intruder at her home who then turned on her.

She was discovered by her husband, Eamonn Lillis, who allegedly saw a masked intruder fleeing the scene as he returned home from walking the dogs.

Tests are being conducted on a brick that detectives believe was used to beat the actress to death.

Cawley is survived by her husband and her only child.

Thread