28 12
Thread
Printable Version

10 Things I Hate About You Season 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Their fathers hair piece was funny but what is the point of lying on a dating site

Reply 12#12 bala's post

But if you both lie about what you look like how do you recognise who you are there to see but with him walking in with the rug on she should of run out because he looked ridiculous

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Yes it would be nice to see that clip on Make It or Break It but Bianca coming to the rescue of Chastity was nice considering she took her song

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Patrick sleep eating and Kat bribing Cameron to follow Patrick was great but Joey and his abbes was over the top

1x17 Just One Kiss

Bianca sets Cameron up on a date with Dawn but when she realises it's a make out movie and tried to stop it was amusing and i wondered where her father disappeared to but became obvious at the end

1x18 Changes

Cameron was great when his friend said he was gay but when he said he liked Joey and Cameron was annoyed he keeps losing his friends to Joey i thought was funny

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Well another show bits the dust but Bianca having to watch someone flirt with Joey was a shame but it did look like he tried to pull away and Kat's dad refusing to go after finding her in bed was funny

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Yes i saw it online when i was looking for Saving Grace

28 12
Thread