Thread
Printable Version

10 Things I Hate About You Season 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Well, the movie was great and so far I liked the previews, but still this show can only go two sides, either very good or very bad.

I was a bit disappointed. I think that the series is fun if you haven't seen the movie yet, but now it really doesn't work for me.

i loved it that Kat wasn't the responsible one for once and that the story isn't exactly like the movie
does anyone know how many epi's there are gonna be?

I like it that there is going to be a second season, but I'm a bit scared that the show is going to lose something. The movie was great and the series is a lot different but it might get boring and I hope that the story around Patrick and so on can keep it interesting enough to watch

Reply 55#55 bala's post

yes but then still, if they aren't going to renew it, this is gonna be the end and that would be disappointing.
I hope that the green light will be there soon and that the new season is going to be great but  I hope that they make it interesting if it's going to be made

Reply 58#58 bala's post

It was a good episode and this end makes you really want to see more.
I'm glad that the finale was a good one and I definitely hope that we'll see more of this

Thread