Board logo

Subject: Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 4-15-2009 12:20     Subject: Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 22:35 ]
Author: bala    Time: 5-20-2009 09:49     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

So i watched the first episode and ok it didn't hook me but it has promise unfounatly i don't see this lasting more than 1 season because maybe it just me but singing was a little too much for an episode but it was amazing to see choreography of the song that almost make it bearable to watch because i appreciate how difficult something like that is do.

it wasn't as bad as i thought it was defiantly aimed high school musical audience   Which i'm not apart of . how people sit through that movie amazes me
Author: gabsimom    Time: 5-21-2009 07:36     Subject: Glee!

I just watched the 1st eppy and I loved it. Not many shows grab my attention right away but I cn see how good this show will be.
Author: bala    Time: 5-21-2009 07:46     Subject: Reply 3#3 gabsimom's post

Didn't you finding singing a bit too much?
Author: gabsimom    Time: 5-21-2009 07:49

no I loved it.
Author: bala    Time: 5-21-2009 07:50     Subject: Reply 5#5 gabsimom's post

Ok i don't mind singing i just felt singling was too loud
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-21-2009 08:02     Subject: Reply 6#6 bala's post

I decided to watch it as well and it reminded me of Fame but i will watch the next episode
Author: bala    Time: 5-21-2009 08:05     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

you do know next episode will be in few months ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-21-2009 08:12     Subject: Reply 8#8 bala's post

No are well it will give me time to forget i am still waiting for the second episode of To Love & Die which aired last year
Author: gabsimom    Time: 5-21-2009 08:12

lol, turn the volume down.
a few months
Author: bala    Time: 5-21-2009 08:13     Subject: Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

But than i have turn up  volume they speaking
Author: bala    Time: 5-21-2009 08:14

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-21-2009 16:12  
No are well it will give me time to forget i am still waiting for the second episode of To Love & Die which aired last year
Didn't know it got canned
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-21-2009 08:22     Subject: Reply 12#12 bala's post

I don't think it got canned it is just in limbo
Author: bala    Time: 5-21-2009 08:30     Subject: Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

i just assumed it got canned as if there was new episode it would be available right?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-21-2009 08:38     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

It obviously doesn't fit into there schedules at the moment
Author: bala    Time: 5-21-2009 08:40     Subject: Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Did just  check out preview topic on here for new show?
Author: bala    Time: 5-21-2009 09:48

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/w ... ave_it_sink_it.html
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-21-2009 09:54     Subject: Reply 17#17 bala's post

I also watched the pr-aired release which was about 15 min longer
Author: bala    Time: 5-21-2009 09:56     Subject: Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Thank god i didn't see that
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-21-2009 09:59     Subject: Reply 19#19 bala's post

I had already started to download it when the HDTV version was put online
Author: spratt89    Time: 8-15-2009 01:53

Author: bala    Time: 9-7-2009 10:24

Episode 2 airs Wednesday, September 9th 2009
Author: gabsimom    Time: 9-7-2009 16:22

I can't wait, this show is so good!!!
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-7-2009 20:24     Subject: Reply 23#23 gabsimom's post

I totally agree!  I missed the pilot the 1st time it aired but caught it last week and LOVED the show.  My brother really liked it too, and he's not a guy who loves musicals.  It's just really funny.
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2009 04:40     Subject: Reply 24#24 waterlilybarb's post

So my thoughts on episode 2 to my surprise this episode was much better than first episode but i realise the songs were a lot better better but I'm sorry but last song at the end was great unfortunately the actress over-acted the part in my honestly opinion she really went a bit over the top with her facial expression it felt i was watch someone trying eat a big piece of chicken..

i liked the fact there were only 4 songs in the episode until the pilot which had 6 songs. i really hate women who lie to their husband but at least she made him quit his job as the janitor.

i figured guy's Girlfriend would join Glee club and actually i can't believe how good she was it was a nice song she sang.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-10-2009 07:57     Subject: Reply 25#25 bala's post

This was a better episode the performs for the school was interesting choice and the cheerleaders were good my only criticism is they only mimed the songs
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2009 08:07     Subject: Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yeah let hope they don't do that often in future episodes however it may because copyright -remember the songs they used were sang by musician who right to songs.
Author: bala    Time: 9-15-2009 09:09

Well now member catch up on last 2 episode
Author: bala    Time: 9-17-2009 03:42     Subject: acafellas

ok the 3rd episode was just as bad as the first just when i thought second episode showed improvement than this episode just reminded me why i don't like this show.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-17-2009 03:49     Subject: Reply 29#29 bala's post

I thought the guys were better than Glee but the miming put you off
Author: bala    Time: 9-17-2009 03:49     Subject: Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

i think it's because song suited them
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-17-2009 09:35

I loved that there was more singing in this episode...but had a feeling you wouldn't like it so much.  It's a big part of what the show is about, so you're either gonna have to get used to it or stop watching.   

There were some very funny moments in this epi.  I laughed out loud several times, which is ALWAYS a good thing.

Author: bala    Time: 9-17-2009 09:49     Subject: Reply 32#32 waterlilybarb's post

i don't have a problem with the singing it's song choices that annoy me but your right i really want give up watch this but i don't want to miss out if it gets better. if i can get through first 3 high school musicals without getting annoyed i can get through this show
Author: gabsimom    Time: 9-17-2009 18:18

I am just loving Glee and really hate the teachers wife. I honestly like the cheerleaders coach better than her because at least what you see is what you get with her.
I loved the men and the other football guy did sing well, he should join glee too
Author: bala    Time: 9-24-2009 05:15     Subject: preggers

Wow who would of thought Kirk would be a football player ,
Author: gabsimom    Time: 9-24-2009 05:41

how dumb do you have to be to believe that you can get your girlfriend preggers from kissing fully clothed in the hot tub. I hope the truth comes out real soon.
I am glad kirk told his dad.
And the football team doing all the single ladies formation too funny.
Author: bala    Time: 9-24-2009 05:55     Subject: Reply 36#36 gabsimom's post

Yes how dumb in deed this shows the quality sex education in high school
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-24-2009 17:46     Subject: Reply 36#36 gabsimom's post

That was dumb!  The football team dancing, on the other hand, was a riot!
Author: gabsimom    Time: 9-24-2009 19:17

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-24-2009 20:57     Subject: Reply 39#39 gabsimom's post

Thanks for sharing Tina.  Made me laugh out loud again.  Guys should just NOT dance that number.  It looks so wrong. LOL!
Author: bala    Time: 9-24-2009 22:44     Subject: Reply 40#40 waterlilybarb's post

That's the reason why they did for the humour
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-24-2009 22:55     Subject: Preggers

This was a funny episode with the football team dancing and that was a nice father and son speech
Author: tycoonworld    Time: 9-25-2009 03:19

All these nice, good, harmless people surrounded by these mean, conniving and scheming people - almost surreal, I really enjoy this show
Author: bala    Time: 9-25-2009 03:43     Subject: Reply 43#43 tycoonworld's post

Yes i really feel bad for Will his wife is EVIL man i want to shoot her.
Author: tycoonworld    Time: 9-25-2009 05:59     Subject: Reply 44#44 bala's post

And this incredible Sue - the things I'd like to do to her!!!
Author: bala    Time: 9-25-2009 06:03     Subject: Reply 45#45 tycoonworld's post

She's not as bad as Will's wife- you can't really blame her she wants be on top in school activities and see Glee as a threat.
Author: tycoonworld    Time: 9-25-2009 06:08     Subject: Reply 46#46 bala's post

I think she is bad, Will's wife is selfish and egoistic and spoilt, just as Quinn, but Sue is mean - my opinion
Author: gabsimom    Time: 9-25-2009 08:38

As I said the other 2 are way worse than Sue because they always have ulterior motives at least with Sue what you see is what you get.
Author: shinny    Time: 10-1-2009 04:04     Subject: Episodes 1-5

So I finally got around to watching Glee and caught up on all five episodes. I really like this show. It's very different to anything that's out there and funnily enough, and before I watched with Kristin Chenoweth in this last episode, it sort of has a bit of the Pushing Daisies vibe to it.
Author: bala    Time: 10-1-2009 06:11     Subject: Episode 5

I didn't recognise any of songs singed in this episode
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-1-2009 06:25     Subject: Reply 50#50 bala's post

I thought April actually sang her song or the lip sync was better
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-1-2009 12:41     Subject: Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

All of the actors do their own singing, but I imagine they pre-record them & have to lip sync to themselves.  I just wish the editing was a little tighter, as it's sometimes very evident that they are lip syncing - ie: Kristin Chenoweth this week.  That was her voice - but in the bowling alley scene her lips were slightly out of sync to the song.
Author: themegababe    Time: 10-2-2009 14:03

Ah I'm in love with this show!  I can't get enough of it!  I do have to agree about Sue - at least she puts it all out there.  But I'm upset about WIll's wife and Quinn.  What a brat!  I knew there was no way she got preggers in the hot tub, I figured it was a scare!  but then to find out it's Puck [that's his name, right?]... wow.  I do like that the other guys joined Glee tho!  Much better!  And Kristen was awesome, such a quirky addition for this week!
Author: carlorica    Time: 10-5-2009 04:17

It is great how things are coming together. i also agree that Puck and the cheerleader are brats. She just want to use him to get her way.
Author: bala    Time: 10-8-2009 07:49     Subject: vitamin D

As most people know I'm not a fan of this show however this was the first episode of Glee i actually like because there were only 2 dance routines. . The reason i never like past too much singing/dancing and the fact this episode kept it down minimum was great.

This episode was more character driven and less annoying compared to the last few episode. i like story-line aspect of this show, if they can do more episodes like this i probably like the show a lot more. There now got story-arc Quinn actually agree to allow Will's wife to adopt. At some point Will would have find out about this.

The fake nurse thing to spy  on Will giving kids drugs to boost their performance was amusing. usually most performance drugs for sports but i found amusing that anyone use drugs for musicals   .

The secret marriage you must really like the person very much to agree to a secret marriage.

Sue co-chair Glee club WOW
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-8-2009 10:32     Subject: Reply 55#55 bala's post

This episode made me completely HATE Will's wife.  I didn't like her before and agree her type of behaviour (sneaky & deceptive) is much worse than Sue, but for some reason this episode pushed it over the edge for me.  It makes me wonder what she was like when she & Will were younger that attracted him to her.  She said she took pseudo-fed back then to keep her going, but there must have been an inkling of the witch she would become.  I will say, I agree with her on sticking up for her marriage and telling the other one (guidance counsellor) to back off, but she didn't have to be so nasty & manipulative.  That's what I hate.

It ought to be hilarious to see Sue co-chairing Glee, to see how she tries to undermine Will.  Can't wait for sectionals - and all the singing!

Author: bala    Time: 10-8-2009 10:37     Subject: Reply 56#56 waterlilybarb's post

i think the problem Will is nice guy and she knew how play him to make him be with her. obviously your are right but Will is a naive person i don't think he know how manipulative his wife is and she seems to good job at hiding it in front of him. The whole things a mess which is going to blow up in her face no way she can keep it going next 6 months.
Author: themegababe    Time: 10-10-2009 16:55

I have to agree with you Barb.  This realy made me not like Will's wife. ugh.  Im not a fan of divorce, so it's kinda a catch 22 with will &  the guidance counselor (why can't I remember anyone's name? haha).  but i guess we all kinda change our thoughts when it's tv and not real life.  I'm so ready for Quinn to admit she's prego w/ Pucks baby.  And for her to tell Will about his wife.  I think she will do it soon too.

It's sad about the guidance counselor & gym coach.  that's not what marriage is supposed to be about.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-15-2009 05:57     Subject: Glee 1x07 Throwdown

I cant believe Terri is still gets away with her fake pregnancy and now she gets the doctors to change the sex of the baby but Will face after was sad
Author: bala    Time: 10-15-2009 06:46     Subject: Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

yes every episode look worse and worser i can't wait for it to blow up on her face
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-15-2009 14:33     Subject: Reply 60#60 bala's post

I couldn't help but think of you while I watched it last night Bala.  There was SO much singing...which I love, but know you don't.

As for Will's face at the doctor's, I took it as more amazement that he finally got to see (what he thought was) his child for the 1st time.  I don't think he was disappointed (or too disappointed) that it wasn't a boy.  I also think having brought Finn & Quinn to their appointment made him realize the enormity of his own situation, but in a good way compared to theirs.

The fact that Terri & her sister were able to coerce the doctor into going along with them kind of blew my mind.  How nasty are they?  And how big of a weenie was that doctor?

Author: bala    Time: 10-15-2009 22:49     Subject: Reply 61#61 waterlilybarb's post

thank you for thinking of me it's good thing i watch it on here you skip all singing parts
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-16-2009 10:17     Subject: Reply 62#62 bala's post

LOL!  That's a hoot!  How much longer are you going to torture yourself with this show, since you can't stand one of the main features of it?

p..s. they were good songs this week.

Author: bala    Time: 10-16-2009 10:25     Subject: Reply 63#63 waterlilybarb's post

until it get moved into the vip section

i like song ride with me by nelly
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-16-2009 11:46     Subject: Reply 64#64 bala's post

You mean you won't pay to watch such a delightful show?

Question, I know you like music...is it the fact that they break into song that bugs you, or do you not like most of the song choices?  I have a feeling it's the first, but my brother doesn't like musicals and he really likes this show because it's just a good show, and it's uniquely funny.

Author: bala    Time: 10-16-2009 11:57     Subject: Reply 65#65 waterlilybarb's post

yep i don't like the fact that they do break into song- i don't mind them singing a song in glee club as part of them practising but when they break into a song and do those dance routines it really  annoys me .

If it was just them singing and not moving around i wouldn't have a problem. like if they singing like a choir i don't have a problem it's the combination of them singing and dancing that get to me .

Honestly i like the story-line as the character are all interesting. i always perfered music in the background while character are talking   

As for the song choice there probably 1 song per episode i like. That's me being nice

[ Last edited by bala at 10-16-2009 19:59 ]
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-16-2009 12:04     Subject: Reply 66#66 bala's post

ROFL!  To each his own.  You know you'll miss watching it when it moves to VIP...I bet you'll still want to know what's going on with the story...even if it means having to fast forward through the music.   

Funny thing is, when they just break into song, it's actually more relevant to the story, as those numbers reveal what the character is thinking or feeling, whereas the glee club numbers are just fun.

Author: bala    Time: 10-16-2009 12:12     Subject: Reply 67#67 waterlilybarb's post

Well your probably right but at the current rate at which they are adding new show they good chance i will be able first season before it get moved to vip section.
Quote:
when they just break into song, it's actually more relevant to the story
i perfectly understand that but we are not kids we don't need them spell it out for us. what's next a whole episode of each them singing from begaining to end that would really be worst episode . we are not morns we know how character are feeling so by them doing this i feel they think audience not getting. it's like there are trying to driving a nail through my head .
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-16-2009 13:01     Subject: Reply 68#68 bala's post

I would LOVE a whole episode of them singing!  I love musical theater though (used to perform it).  Like I said, to each his own.
Author: bala    Time: 10-16-2009 22:58     Subject: Reply 69#69 waterlilybarb's post

i don't think they are skilled enough to be singing for 40 minutes
Author: themegababe    Time: 10-18-2009 21:24

Barb, I did musical theater too!  That's why I love this show so much!

I love the singing in the show.  But I'm just so disappointed with the character's choices that I am trying to decide if it is worth it to watch! haha  It's like I somehow separate my thoughts about things in real life once they are on tv (normally I don't think of divorce as an option except in cases of abuse, for example - but on Glee, I want Will and Terri to get divorced.)  Go figure.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-19-2009 17:27     Subject: Reply 71#71 themegababe's post

I'm actually with you on that.  I hate rooting for someone to leave their spouse.  I hope somehow they figure out a way to make her true to her character while giving her SOME redeeming quality so it makes sense for Will to stay with her for another reason besides the fact that she's "pregnant".  Maybe if her character "miscarried" it would help...as awful as that sounds - but since she's not really pregnant, it's a viable plot choice.
Author: bala    Time: 10-22-2009 05:19     Subject: mesh up

Ok Rachal and puck the slash-wars we never had that at our school because we had pay for it .  the worst song as to be wedding shop song that was painful to hear my ears are burning from that song.   . Rest of song were tolerable to hear . it does seem more episode i watch more immune I'm getting towards singing .

[ Last edited by bala at 10-22-2009 13:21 ]
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-22-2009 13:14     Subject: Reply 73#73 bala's post

You didn't like the homage to My Fair Lady?   I got a kick out of Will's "Bust a Move".  I was also REALLY glad Terri wasn't in this episode.  I also enjoyed Sue & Will dancing - it was quite entertaining, and nice to see another side of her personality.  The zoot suit was pretty funny.
Author: shinny    Time: 10-22-2009 13:15

Loving the flight of the bumble bee piece when the slushy is making it's way to it's next victim.

Poor Sue, although we knew we couldn't have soft touch/loved up Sue for long. She's better when she's being mean and sarcastic:

Sue: Schuester!
Will: Yeah.
Sue: I'll need to see that set list for sectionals after all. I want it on my desk warm from the laminator at 5pm and if it is one minute late I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat and then on some dark cold night I will steal away into your home and punch you in the face.

Funny!
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-23-2009 11:01     Subject: Reply 74#74 waterlilybarb's post

I also got a kick out of Will's Bust a Move and i liked Sweet Caroline
Author: themegababe    Time: 10-27-2009 08:51

What about the Thong Song?  That had me laughing so hard! hahahah  I LOVED Sweet Caroline.  Although the Puck / Rachel storyline was just so random.  But I have a feeling that's not quite over yet!  And yes, have to agree with everyone that Bust a Move was off the hook too.

Waiting 3 weeks will not be fun!
Author: bala    Time: 10-27-2009 12:30     Subject: Reply 77#77 themegababe's post

well that it's now moved vip section time to let go
Author: themegababe    Time: 10-27-2009 15:30

Now we separate the wheat from the chaff!! h aha jk we will miss ya bala!  And I bet you will be lurking around to see what happens!  
Author: shinny    Time: 11-12-2009 14:07     Subject: 1x09 Wheels

I really liked this episode. You just knew it was leading up to Sue having a sister with Downes but even though I knew it was coming it was a very touching moment when she was reading her sis the story.

I really hope it comes out soon about the baby. It's beginning to annoy me now.

Agree that we need to see more of Kurt's Dad. His son being gay is opening up a whole new world to him and it's great to see his "cave man" character developing.

You just knew when everyone was around the cup cakes that they had a "special" ingredient.

Glad to see more of Artie/Tina in this one.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-13-2009 02:09

Good episode except some of the wheelchair scenes like in the corridors was over the top, Artie's solo in the auditorium was great
Author: themegababe    Time: 11-16-2009 15:52

Yeah I loved Arties solo too.  And it's interesting seeing things break down with Quinn / Finn and heat up with Puck.  Wonder if she is going to find someone to adopt who will pay all of her bills?  And I was glad not to see too much of Teri, but am wondering when Will is going to find out!

I also like the developing relationship with Kurt and his dad.  I wasn't sure what he was going to say after that phone call.  this episode was all about seeing people's other sides - like Sues!  Crazy!
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-21-2009 09:42     Subject: 1x10 Ballad

I liked their thoughts during the opening ballad between Rachel and Mr. Schuester and the look on Rachel's face with the second ballad meant it didn't go to plan but Quinn's reaction to Finn for telling his mother was annoying. Finn's ballad to Quinn in front of her parents was funny  i hope the truth comes out before the end of the season
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-29-2009 15:25     Subject: 1x11 Hairography

I think Mr. Schuester will regret getting rid of the blue bomber for the family car when the truth comes out
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-5-2009 03:35     Subject: 1x12 Mattress

I thought the Mattress add was great but i don't think that Quinn should of been so acrobatic and about time Will found out about the baby
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 12-5-2009 11:20     Subject: Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

I thought the same thing about Quinn.  Glad it wasn't only me. lol  Jumping on the beds wouldn't have been bad, but they had her land on her belly.  What pregnant woman does that?

Also, it's about time Will figured out his wife isn't pregnant!  How she kept it hidden so long is beyond me.  I know she was all paranoid and wouldn't let himtouch her, but they still slept in the same bed.  Generally you touch someone at sometime during the night just by changing position.  Maybe she didn't sleep.  

Bummer about the mattresses.  As soon as he started taking the plastic off the one, I knew something bad would come of it.  Next week is the fall finale, and the promos for it look good.

Author: themegababe    Time: 12-8-2009 08:53     Subject: Reply 86#86 waterlilybarb's post

haha I was distracted  by the sweet stunts that the guys were doing on the mattresses!  So cool!  I loved that scene. It was so fun.  I was really disappointed in Finn though, but how awesome was it how Quinn stepped up?  I did not see her turning down Cheerios after all that time!  

So glad Will found out.  You are right - how is it possible to keep that a secret for so long?  

SPOILER

I heard his wifey is back next spring (I cannot wait until APRIL!) so it will be interesting to see what is happening with them.  Maybe Quinn will still give her the baby and she will learn how to be a single mom?

I also heard that Finn is going to find out next week - about dang time!  How can he believe he got her pregnant from making out in a hot tub.  Shouldn't he have done some research?  I guess that is who he is though - trusting Quinn that much, not to question her.
Author: shinny    Time: 12-8-2009 10:44

Finally got to watch this episode at last! Brilliant one. What a great actor Matthew Morrison is. Those scenes with him and Terry, wow, intense !! I'm so glad it finally came out though. I was getting fed up with it.

So is Will going to stop Emma from marrying Ken? I sure hope so!!!

Can't believe next week is the last
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 12-9-2009 19:37     Subject: 1x13: Sectionals

Excellent episode!  I so wish I had recorded it - Rachel's number was amazing.  I hate that we now have to wait until the spring for new epis.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-10-2009 05:26     Subject: Reply 89#89 waterlilybarb's post

Nice recovery after the others used their play list and a standing ovation for Rachel's solo was great, about time that Quinn's secret is out
Author: gabsimom    Time: 12-10-2009 08:09

these last 2 episodes were the best. Sue got called out on her mess and fired love it!, Finally Will and Emma in the end was perfect. Will's wife will most likely just turn into the witch we know she is and even ask for Will's underwear in the divorce. Don't see them back together. well now the waiting begins.
Author: shinny    Time: 12-11-2009 07:35

Only getting a chance to post on this now. They really were the best two episodes of this season. I loved that it ended that way. Will and Emma are supposed to be together, but we know Terri is not going to take that lying down.

Now, did anyone remember Terri saying that she come home early because she was tired and then she said she hadn't been sleeping well. Not surprising as her husband has just left her. But, does anyone else think she might now actually be pregnant and this will scupper things for Emma and Will when the show returns? I know she wasn't letting Will near her because she was afraid he would find out that the bump was not real, but perhaps it was before that and she never thought to check? I guess we'll see, but that's my theory.

I'm so glad that Finn finally found out, about time. It was so funny that the judges didn't really care who would win. That made me lol. And the part were Sue finger kissed Will was hilarious "Love ya like a sista" - haha!
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 12-11-2009 17:42     Subject: Reply 92#92 shinny's post

I forgot about that, but I did think Terri might now really be pregnant when that scene played.  

Such a long wait - good thing the final season of Lost starts up on February 2nd.

Author: gabsimom    Time: 12-11-2009 18:59

no way she hasn't let him touch her in months, I will be so mad if she is!!!!! :@
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 12-11-2009 19:40     Subject: Reply 94#94 gabsimom's post

I thought of that too when I was posting, but remember that when she initially found out she wasn't preggers, they were VERY "busy" because she was trying to get pregnant quick.  They probably only stopped as she was supposed to start showing.
Author: bala    Time: 12-13-2009 11:36     Subject: Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

Yes i finally got around watch this episode those mattress were fun i didn't notice she landed on her belly but you make a good point-one thing occurred to me i thought these competition should have original songs right otherwise artist could sue them-i know it's a tv show but if group perform copyright song in a competition wouldn't they be disqualified. i know shouldn't think too hard. i hate the fact the show is using commercial song to actually get rating-your telling me they couldn't hire a song writer to write songs for the show that we never heard?.

I'm glad he found out i would actually broke up with her but i can't wait to see final episode.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 12-13-2009 12:18

1st knowing this from choir and theater club from schools, schools do pay small royalities to use these songs.
Author: bala    Time: 12-13-2009 12:30     Subject: sectionals

Racheal solo was really annoying i hate those types of songs but she sang it well so credit to her for singing a difficult song i could never sing a song like that.

Group song was nice i really liked it.   

Will going wedding finding out ken left her feeling bad.

goodbye SUE

nice song at end this second song i actually liked in this episode  
Author: bala    Time: 12-13-2009 12:32     Subject: Reply 97#97 gabsimom's post

Thank you letting me know this -i suspect something but weren't sure
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 12-13-2009 15:54     Subject: Reply 98#98 bala's post

WOW!  You have a very limited musical tolerance (style-wise). Rachel's solo was awesome - it made me want to rewatch Funny Girl, which if a Broadway revival is done, the girl that plays Rachel should play the lead.  I was singing it all day yesterday (mostly in my head) while we were painting...and my brother's buddy said when he hears that song it reminds him of Annette Bening in American Beauty.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0